Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Search testimony against yobit  (Read 159 times)
cdavid53 (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:05:40 AM

Hello

I am the webmaster of passioncrypto.com and like many people here I was scammed by yobit, which cost me all my dogecoin, waves and .verge
In order that as many people are aware of yobit's fraudulent practices I decided to write an article about yobit scams.
So I'm looking for as much testimony as possible to prove that they are scammers.

So do not hesitate to leave me your testimony on this furnace and here a few days I would write this article in suspense that it changes things a little

thank you in advance to all
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nwo99

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Looking for a good project

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:01:17 AM

They stole a very large deposit of a POS coin from me. this way my deposit generates POS coins that they take and sell on their exchange

my full story with screenshots is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4469296.0

and I am ready to give you as many proofs as you like

There is another guy who lost 10 btc because of them (thread in this forum)

As a matter of fact, if you search the top 3 pages here you will find at least 10 stories about them
Better yet, if you visit their chat RIGHT NOW you will find people complaining about stolen money

Looking for a good project to work on
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

Can you generate yobitcodes?

🖤😏
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:52:38 PM

I am the webmaster of passioncrypto.com and like many people here I was scammed by yobit, which cost me all my dogecoin, waves and .verge

What happened? How did you lose all your cryptos on yobit?

It would be nice if you could provide screenshots and stuff like that. Were the funds just stuck in withdrawal, or your account frozen etc.?

Can't say that I'm surprised though. Yobit is one of the most notorious exchanges that are still operating to this day. They can pretty much be classified as a scam and nothing more by this stage, because of their completely broken site and unresponsive support.

If you want testimony, then just search "Yobit scam" on the forum, you'll find hundreds of scam accusations about them. But please, describe your own situation so that others know what's going on as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: