Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:27:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[🔶phenomenal.network🔶]⭐The First Blockchain-powered affiliate  (Read 1040 times)
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:33:22 AM

Phenomenal.network is a project that the joiner will be affect any prices of good quality, good quality, ... Customer will be continued to direct from this project. The solutions that that the project for the users and users are taken?
jennyhoang293

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

This platform is designed quite good. It should not be underestimate when it hits exchange. Anyway I like your platform, will join.

Tranghoangvani

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

This is among the standard project I've seen so far. I highly appreciate your idea.... The information offered & the concept  is ok... The ideas will drive this project forward
javascript1539

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:42:13 AM

Attracted in this project Dev.  I hope the website will be more update and more available for people to invest in. Good Luck Everyone!

markchoo

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

I found this project very noteworthy, I hope to receive more development information regarding this project in this forum from your project.
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:10:18 AM

Hello Dev, you have an interesting project with the trust team and great idea. i will keep an eye on it.
basicbasiccha

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

This is a good block chain project, besides white paper and roadmap, has also elaborated on the frequently asked questions. This is your good point. No other coin projects have tried to make investors clear like that
leoleobeck

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:48:14 AM

The price of the currency in the beginning is good. I want to see this currency compete with the formation. I am happy for my participation
joliepaul

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:16:04 AM

A very interesting project, there is a bounty program but the information is still a little. I will wait for more information bounty.
Hi there, look in the first post there is a link to the bounty program. I can find more info here.
leila.leica

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

My question is  how to receive golden affiliate rewards from your project?
AnatoleWright354

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

Could you give more information about your road map? I think it’s not clear enough. Thanks.
arganrmartin9909

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:59:18 AM

Could you give more information about your road map? I think it’s not clear enough. Thanks.
I totally agree with you. Roadmap is not detailed. Therefore, it can not gain many trust from new investors. They need to know what you can do in each period. Not just some common words.
amberthomas

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

How about token utility? You still not update?
Williamnak

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

Any advisors in this project? I think this is your weak point. Should develop with an advisor team. That’s my suggestion.
Ethannecessary1760

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

Any advisors in this project? I think this is your weak point. Should develop with an advisor team. That’s my suggestion.

Beside that, I also think that you should find some popular advisors to gain more impression from investors
james_Oscar1

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

Beside that, I also think that you should find some popular advisors to gain more impression from investors

I couldn't agree more. With a professional advisors team also can make you different from hundreds of ICO nowadays.
JavaScriptlk

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

I couldn't agree more. With a professional advisors team also can make you different from hundreds of ICO nowadays.

Are advisors really important in each project? Personally, I think that good strategic partnerships are enough. How about your idea?
harrylucky67

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

Are advisors really important in each project? Personally, I think that good strategic partnerships are enough. How about your idea?
For my understanding, It is necessary to have popular advisor team and strategic partnerships in each project. It will certainly help your project gain more and more trust from investors.
TobyToby6000

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

For my understanding, It is necessary to have popular advisor team and strategic partnerships in each project. It will certainly help your project gain more and more trust from investors.

thank you for your sharing. Good information for me. I will consider about this project
JakeJM0st

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:45:20 AM

If you want my honest opinion, I would say you need promote your project more like having a good bonus bounty program to attract more and more people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: