Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU HAVE TO BE A DIE HARD RISK TAKER TO EXCEL IN THE CRYPTO INDUSTRY  (Read 2093 times)
dirisu2018 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

Risk Characteristics
Will Bates was very good with math and science. He felt he was wasting his time in his college classes. Society's message was that a college degree equaled success, but Will wanted to be able to take a different path to achievement. He had some basic characteristics of a risk taker.

Heightened expectations: This is when a manager has goals that can be unrealistic and unattainable to some, but which the risk taker feels very confident will occur. Will felt the drive to start his own technology business. The product was an advanced computer. He was determined to create the prototype himself and dropped out of college to complete the task. He did all the parts of the product development from design and operations to production and even marketing the final prototype. He eventually realized he needed a support team and hired a basic staff. He treated the staff professionally but demanded excellence.
Constant learning: This is when a manager refuses to rest on his or her past performance. They are always researching, testing and looking to learn. Will viewed life as a constant learning journey. He spent years developing his prototype and now constantly works on new technological improvements of his computer.
Embrace change: A manager who embraces change looks forward to a constant flux of new information and is always trying for improvements. Will was willing to quit college, while his friends were graduating and pursuing a career. He lived close to poverty to develop his computer. He was also willing to change his goals in regards to his company throughout its development. Lastly, he is constantly altering his company's product lines and introducing new technological gadgets.
Trust instincts: Many risk takers make decisions based on both intelligent data and a gut instinct. It's a feeling that they have regarding a decision. It usually isn't the safest decision or the most practical, but it can lead to great risk and success. When Will finished his first prototype, he invested all of his money into launching his business. If the business failed, he would have been destitute. Fortunately, his gut was correct, and his computer was a huge success.

Above are the characteristics one need to be a successful investor,  most folks on this platform need to know life itself is volatile,  non of us knows what will become of us in the next five hours,  i would mortgage my house over and over again to invest on dip BTC i bought for $5230.

This industry belongs to the braveheart and the die hard risk takers
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

Thanks for such helpful article. You have mentioned all the important traits necessary to be succeed as an investor. I too think it is very essential for crypto folks to keep in mind that this platform is quite volatile.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:15:46 AM

This post seems to me really helpful and I have got to know about so many things. Well I would agree with you on that true instincts point. Having guts and practical thinking can help in many ways though this platform is unpredictable.
ExceedBlue012

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

Well done. I think you did a very good job. To gain some thing we need to take risk.
TropicalResource782

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

Thanks a lot. It will help beginner like us to invest in cryptos.
ListingOnly561

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

My heartiest cordial to you for you opinion.
OffGrid54

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:34:03 AM

Your generous comments will help me as well as other to find a right way.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:37:50 AM

Sure thing buddy. Risk is first step towards earning huge profits in the crypto currencies. Once we jump in we already put risk on us by either having chances of loosing money at scams, at trading and gambling that may go wrong somehow. There are many more risks and these are just examples of it. But those who counte attack these kind of troubles always win lot in this market. ;-)
Hope others will read this and will be motivated to earn more by taking risks.
sunlitit654

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:46:33 AM

I was looking for something like this and finally got yours. According to me having the abilities of taking risk is so very important in this crypto field if anyone want to be successful here
James Fleming

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:48:24 PM

1.There is no such thing as risk-free investing
2.Crypto currently (2018) is pure speculation not investing
3.Go for BTC = Bitcoin and ETH = Ether(eum) those are the most prominent and those likely to survive future bear markets. Thus the least risky cryptos. Keep in mind cryptos can crash 70–90% withing months and fluctucate +-20% a day at volatile days. It is a high risk (potentially) high reward strategy.
4.Never invest or speculate money you need ever again. I suggest viewing it as gone and be happy if some is still there or if lucky greater then before.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

Risk Characteristics
Will Bates was very good with math and science. He felt he was wasting his time in his college classes. Society's message was that a college degree equaled success, but Will wanted to be able to take a different path to achievement. He had some basic characteristics of a risk taker.

Heightened expectations: This is when a manager has goals that can be unrealistic and unattainable to some, but which the risk taker feels very confident will occur. Will felt the drive to start his own technology business. The product was an advanced computer. He was determined to create the prototype himself and dropped out of college to complete the task. He did all the parts of the product development from design and operations to production and even marketing the final prototype. He eventually realized he needed a support team and hired a basic staff. He treated the staff professionally but demanded excellence.
Constant learning: This is when a manager refuses to rest on his or her past performance. They are always researching, testing and looking to learn. Will viewed life as a constant learning journey. He spent years developing his prototype and now constantly works on new technological improvements of his computer.
Embrace change: A manager who embraces change looks forward to a constant flux of new information and is always trying for improvements. Will was willing to quit college, while his friends were graduating and pursuing a career. He lived close to poverty to develop his computer. He was also willing to change his goals in regards to his company throughout its development. Lastly, he is constantly altering his company's product lines and introducing new technological gadgets.
Trust instincts: Many risk takers make decisions based on both intelligent data and a gut instinct. It's a feeling that they have regarding a decision. It usually isn't the safest decision or the most practical, but it can lead to great risk and success. When Will finished his first prototype, he invested all of his money into launching his business. If the business failed, he would have been destitute. Fortunately, his gut was correct, and his computer was a huge success.

Above are the characteristics one need to be a successful investor,  most folks on this platform need to know life itself is volatile,  non of us knows what will become of us in the next five hours,  i would mortgage my house over and over again to invest on dip BTC i bought for $5230.

This industry belongs to the braveheart and the die hard risk takers

you cant even imagine what a shift in evaluation (end of us dollar) will mean for the pure consideration what risk and profit is.

Cody Blare

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

There are no risk free investment opportunities in Cryptocurrencies, if you want good returns in long term you can invest in Bitcoin and keep it safe in a cold wallet.
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

yeah.In any investment there will be risks. Specially in bitcoin which is a high risk investment, the brave ones get the big profits here.The ones that risks huge amounts do get huge profits.The faint-hearted cannot succeed here.
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:00:43 PM

You are right.One should be a die hard risk taker if he/she wants to excel in the crypto industry. Every type of investment involves some risk and bitcoin is the biggest investment asset until now so for sure it is risky. In spite of being risky it can provide people with number of profits and can be fruitful to them. No doubt there is a lot of fluctuation in it's price but still it has the potential of making investments gainful.These fluctuations are a part of it.You just need to be a bit careful about the time when you buy or sell.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
joellogan

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

this a place where risk is available so we must have the mental strength and stability to deal with this but that doesn't mean you will consider it as a dangerous place where nothing can be possible without taking risk,  Undecided I think by saying this kinds of statements you are misleading investors.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

some people consider trading as a gambling so I can't blame you for having this kind of mentality, but the fact is in here you have be wise and hard working it is not like a game where everything depends on your luck,  it depends on your activities but yes because of unstable pieces it is bit risky.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

I've never heard of this Will bates. The only Bates that I read about was that sight doctor who thought you can improve eyesight through training. There's also Will Bates the composer and a Bates (Edwin) the inventor. I really have no idea who OP is referring to, but I agree that you need to take the risk. This is still a very unpopular trend and it will take at least 5 more years before we see if it changes the world or not. I think it will and the minimum price in 2-3 years will be 50k USD. We'll see who was right Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:15:59 PM

I don’t consider myself a die hard risk taker. I just followed the basic rule in going into cryptocurrency, invest only what you can afford to lose. Works every time.  Smiley

MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:22:03 AM

Like the term, "no risk no gain", it applies to this market too. If we do not have the mindset to undertake risks, then we will not be able to grow in the market and get higher returns on investment.
yoshua27

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:40:23 AM

true because the crypto world cannot be predicted at all and the results of predictions are sometimes far from reality, therefore we must be prepared to accept the risk if something unexpected happens
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: