Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU HAVE TO BE A DIE HARD RISK TAKER TO EXCEL IN THE CRYPTO INDUSTRY  (Read 2093 times)
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:57:09 AM

Risk Characteristics
Will Bates was very good with math and science. He felt he was wasting his time in his college classes. Society's message was that a college degree equaled success, but Will wanted to be able to take a different path to achievement. He had some basic characteristics of a risk taker.

Heightened expectations: This is when a manager has goals that can be unrealistic and unattainable to some, but which the risk taker feels very confident will occur. Will felt the drive to start his own technology business. The product was an advanced computer. He was determined to create the prototype himself and dropped out of college to complete the task. He did all the parts of the product development from design and operations to production and even marketing the final prototype. He eventually realized he needed a support team and hired a basic staff. He treated the staff professionally but demanded excellence.
Constant learning: This is when a manager refuses to rest on his or her past performance. They are always researching, testing and looking to learn. Will viewed life as a constant learning journey. He spent years developing his prototype and now constantly works on new technological improvements of his computer.
Embrace change: A manager who embraces change looks forward to a constant flux of new information and is always trying for improvements. Will was willing to quit college, while his friends were graduating and pursuing a career. He lived close to poverty to develop his computer. He was also willing to change his goals in regards to his company throughout its development. Lastly, he is constantly altering his company's product lines and introducing new technological gadgets.
Trust instincts: Many risk takers make decisions based on both intelligent data and a gut instinct. It's a feeling that they have regarding a decision. It usually isn't the safest decision or the most practical, but it can lead to great risk and success. When Will finished his first prototype, he invested all of his money into launching his business. If the business failed, he would have been destitute. Fortunately, his gut was correct, and his computer was a huge success.

Above are the characteristics one need to be a successful investor,  most folks on this platform need to know life itself is volatile,  non of us knows what will become of us in the next five hours,  i would mortgage my house over and over again to invest on dip BTC i bought for $5230.

This industry belongs to the braveheart and the die hard risk takers
This is right you must be a risk taker first before succeeding in different field if you are not a risk taker what will happen into you? you must afraid forever to do something so for now don't afraid to take a risk whatever the result is just accept that thing and you must have a forever what if, what if i try what if i join what will happen instead of asking that idea you must try it by yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iotarocket

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:04:20 AM

I believe the single biggest trait that will determine success is patience. Many people see the bitcoin price falling and panic, not realizing its history of price volatility. I also think investors need to do their due diligence and understand the industry as a whole.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

I will not completely agree with this as I think you need to be a risk taker not to excel only in crypto industry but also in real life challenges. Crypto industry has always been volatile so, the main ingredient of becoming successful here should be calculated risk with proper analyzation of data and statistics. Without understanding the market situations, only the fools will decide to take risks.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

It is very foolish for anyone to be die hard risk taker as it will only cause problems for him. Rather people need to consider their opportunity cost and then decide to take risk. If someone is interested in crypto market then it is better for him to totally analyze the market and consider what other things he could have invested on rather than investing here and losing everything in future. If the odds are for crypto investment then they definitely should go for it.
iranman

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:10 AM

Helpful information. Especially for beginners in this industry. The market is really not stable in short, so I keep all the coins in long. Since I hope that in the next couple of years big money will come to the market and as a result, we are getting a good profit!
135cc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

Risk Characteristics
Will Bates was very good with math and science. He felt he was wasting his time in his college classes. Society's message was that a college degree equaled success, but Will wanted to be able to take a different path to achievement. He had some basic characteristics of a risk taker.

Heightened expectations: This is when a manager has goals that can be unrealistic and unattainable to some, but which the risk taker feels very confident will occur. Will felt the drive to start his own technology business. The product was an advanced computer. He was determined to create the prototype himself and dropped out of college to complete the task. He did all the parts of the product development from design and operations to production and even marketing the final prototype. He eventually realized he needed a support team and hired a basic staff. He treated the staff professionally but demanded excellence.
Constant learning: This is when a manager refuses to rest on his or her past performance. They are always researching, testing and looking to learn. Will viewed life as a constant learning journey. He spent years developing his prototype and now constantly works on new technological improvements of his computer.
Embrace change: A manager who embraces change looks forward to a constant flux of new information and is always trying for improvements. Will was willing to quit college, while his friends were graduating and pursuing a career. He lived close to poverty to develop his computer. He was also willing to change his goals in regards to his company throughout its development. Lastly, he is constantly altering his company's product lines and introducing new technological gadgets.
Trust instincts: Many risk takers make decisions based on both intelligent data and a gut instinct. It's a feeling that they have regarding a decision. It usually isn't the safest decision or the most practical, but it can lead to great risk and success. When Will finished his first prototype, he invested all of his money into launching his business. If the business failed, he would have been destitute. Fortunately, his gut was correct, and his computer was a huge success.

Above are the characteristics one need to be a successful investor,  most folks on this platform need to know life itself is volatile,  non of us knows what will become of us in the next five hours,  i would mortgage my house over and over again to invest on dip BTC i bought for $5230.

Well said, i think this kind of information is really helpful in the middle of some information that just focus in the panic sellers and doubtful people. Those characteristic is indeed so important in this crypto world, we have to be ready enough to face all the unstability and be ready to always take a risk once we jumped out in crypto world.
Thank you anyway for this information!

MaxApple147

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:37:41 PM

In a risky market how can someone excel without taking risks? This crypto world is highly volatile and the amount of risk is not suitable for them who are afraid of taking risks.
cryptodigitz

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

That is the way it has been and we are all getting use to it and most importantly learning to get use to the risk taking is the key

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

Risk Characteristics

For me, risk taking is good but I think it is not good to be a die hard risk taker to excel in crypto industry. It is okay to take risk to grab a good opportunity but to always take risk is not good. We have to understand first the situation before taking risk.
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:48:27 AM

No risk no gain. Brave and Risk takers often do good here. But they must have to do thorough researches before taking any kinds of risks. Otherwise it will be mess probably.
Cryptokeke

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:52:51 AM

Yes that is true, you need to take big risk if you want to excel in crypto world because being scared will get you nowhere or being scared will only make you slower to grow in the industry
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:55:36 AM

I think the most interesting part is taking the risks. I have some people who literally enjoy these risks. With a good strategy and risk taking mentality success is almost confirm.
BennieMartin

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

We know that crypto world is uncertain. So if we want to go ahead here we need to take risk. Based on the research and gut instinct we need to make decisions. So if you want to be good at this industry you have to take high risks as well as intelligent. 
sodaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:15:13 AM

Thanks for the post .. its a kind of motivation most especially to the newbies in this industry . It takes brave heart to invest and succeed in Cryptos.
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

Risk Characteristics

It is a good article which discusses that in entering in cryptocurrency or crypto world or in bitcoin to be specific, you must know that the risk is part of investment and if you take the risk you will probably succeeds and get what you wnated in return or even give more than what you wanted. With bitcoin nothing is impossible you only need to be wise in every stpes or decision you will do.

tncbitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

I think as a risk characteristic I would be probably in a category of a constant learner in crypto industry. I will not stop learning and make improvements slowly to learn basic charts to the history of crypto currency for where it really start.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:14 AM

Yes, I have to agree that sometimes you need to be a risk taker and smart to get involved with cryptocurrency investment to become successful on the goal you need to achieve. You should have to understand that any involvement with regards to investment either be it in stock market or cryptocurrency market, there is always a potential risk involved. I also believe that if a person is equipped with a strong knowledge and familiarization in cryptocurrency, the risk could have been a tolerable risk anymore.
TradeParty

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

Yeah that’s true. If you want to make profit from this crypto industry you must have to take risks and research the market very deeply.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:56:20 AM

Its debatable either a risk taker could success or not, when you success in risk taking then all of them will praise you, when you failed they will say you are an idiot, I think risk taker need to be support with good knowledge or good analysis, without that it will be like a pure gambling
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

Offcouse you right, the crypto currency game is for risk takers, strong minded person that dont care if they loose all their investment in a day because they only invest what they can afford to loose.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: