Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:02:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU HAVE TO BE A DIE HARD RISK TAKER TO EXCEL IN THE CRYPTO INDUSTRY  (Read 2093 times)
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

Sure. All investments come with risks so as cryptocurrency business too. You have to have the courage of taking risks in cryptocurrency industry before you can make it and enjoy. Everything in life is risk.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:28:57 PM

I agree.
This cryptocurrency market is not for the fearful  or faint hearted.
Cryptocurrency is for risk takers.....take a look at the current market position, coins that were going for $10 link ont and wan are now less than $1.
A faint hearted and fearful investor will have a hard time trying to endure the loss.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

Well,  cryptocurrency is not for fearful people  who dumps their investment at a little FUD.  You have to be a risk taker   to make money, every business  is risky, not only cryptocurrency. Any business that gives good money comes with a big risk too.. So one  has to be a  strong risk taker to make money generally.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

A risk taker is sure to become wealthy, An investment in Bitcoin is still an investment that worth it in all ramification as the community is still emerging, the present dip gives opportunity for us as a risk taker to acquire BTC.
Karis2018

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

genuine on the grounds that the crypto world can't be anticipated at all and the after effects of expectations are once in a while a long way from the real world, hence we should be set up to acknowledge the hazard if something surprising happens
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

I agree with you, one has to be a die hard risk taker, if they want to survive in this world of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is all about the users believing in it and taking risks.  Bad and good times come in a row, cryptocurrency is at first hard for the new ones to cope up and that takes a lot of dedication and patience, if one can't take risk , that means they don't have believe in it, and thus they fail to reach the brighter part.
Right.In cryptocurrency  industry,you really need to take more risks as is it your only way to make big achievements possible.If not,it means you are not doing what it takes to be a successful crypto investor because you cannot overcome your fears and you chose not to believe in crypto even if others are already becoming a die hard risk takers just to excel in crypto industry.

HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

Risk is prevalent in every sphere of life and business. Even when some would say that calculated risk is preferably better, but there are risks that are detrimental to the health of every venture. I will advise us to always weigh the risks, and look for possible alternatives. Though this crypto business is risk personified.
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

Since I decided to take part in Bitcoin, I knew it was risky. But not so that I fear to lose my chance. Thanks for your article gave me motivation on this thorny road. Thanks very much!
AllStrong002

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

It is true that in order to shine in crypto world we need to take risk but it is also true that if we take risk in wrong time it will rune everything.
Globalbitcoinl

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

I would call cryptocurrencies a way of investment without risks, because investing in a technology that is in its infancy is a great chance and a justified risk
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

In the world of crypto you must take a risk to gain and fully understand what's all about. You cannot gain something without trying even once.
Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

This industry belongs to the braveheart and the die hard risk takers
You are absolutely correct. Anyone that is chicken hearted cannot come near the crypto field let alone succeeding in it. To excel in crypto, you must be ready for any risk no matter how it comes.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:42:42 AM

Yes...I very much agree with you.
If you aren't a die hard rish taker, then you aren't fit to invest in cryptocurrency  why because nobody knows what's going to become of the price of the token one is trading. Crypto market price is unpredictable.
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:58:50 AM

Yes...I very much agree with you.
If you aren't a die hard rish taker, then you aren't fit to invest in cryptocurrency  why because nobody knows what's going to become of the price of the token one is trading. Crypto market price is unpredictable.
I wouldn't really conquer with that, yeah there happen to be risks involved In trading,but it's not solely about the risks..
There are techniques that are far more important than the inherent risks and when those techniques are put into play it reduces the resultant risks involved..

It's always important to work smart while trading
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

I disagree completely with this, in order to become an investor you need to be willing to take the risk that is true, but the ones that become the most successful are the ones that can manage that risk to tolerable levels, the person that invest all his savings in an ico is going to go broke in a few weeks, you need to be able to measure the risk of each investment and only take those that offer a good reward for the risk that you are taking.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:05:19 PM

In as much as I agree with your assertion , I also think that this topic is debatable.
It is true that  the risk takers make it big in the crypto business but a greedy risk taker could end up loosing his capital ,so also a risk taker that easily gets paranoid because of market downward trend.
So it takes only a risk taker who have the basic knowledge of the workings of Cryptocurrency market , who is not greedy and doesn't follow the crowd to pull it in Cryptocurrency business.
ICOTechSupport

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

I believe the single biggest trait that will determine success is patience. Many people see the bitcoin price falling and panic, not realizing its history of price volatility. I also think investors need to do their due diligence and understand the industry as a whole.
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

I agree with you. Only risk takers can excel in any form of investment. Despite the fact that the level of risk in cryptocurrency is high some people take this risk and reap great benefits. It is advisable though that one should only take calculated risk.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

You are right, if you constantly develop without risk and in a comfortable environment, you are unlikely to achieve great success. Therefore, investing in bitcoin is a risky activity, but it can bring real profit, and this is confirmed by real stories today.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:16:42 PM

I think that any way to earn big money is accompanied by a certain risk. And bitcoin is proof of that. You can lose your money, but you can also make a very solid profit. And only you can decide whether you are willing to take this risk or not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: