Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU HAVE TO BE A DIE HARD RISK TAKER TO EXCEL IN THE CRYPTO INDUSTRY  (Read 2093 times)
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

I think bitcoin is worth the risk. This risk can be justified and you will make a profit, but also, this may not happen. But it's worth it, because bitcoin will not only allow you to earn, it is also very interesting and exciting.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:13:03 AM

Its true that cryptocurrency market is high risk market and investment. But i am confident cryptocurrency will keep survive because its a technology and i am believe our economic system will adopting bitcoin system

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:11:30 AM

I think bitcoin is worth the risk. This risk can be justified and you will make a profit, but also, this may not happen. But it's worth it, because bitcoin will not only allow you to earn, it is also very interesting and exciting.
The risk of investment and crypto trading is very high. but you are right all of that will be worthed if you are smart in managing that risk. such as skills, knowledge, patience and of course courage. You really need that in crypto investment dude. so you can excel in this industry
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:18:48 PM

Interesting and inspirational story. If you really want to earn a good profit in bitcoin taking risk is present. There are times that you may failed but that failure will make you more strong and  do everything  just to become successful. We all know that bitcoin is risky  so we need to learn it first  , never stop on learning  because it will make you more positive.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:49:42 PM

Basically, one should be a risk taker and that should be taken into consideration that despite the very risky nature, then you also have to deal it being a risk taker. But in the end, you will really be rich if you know what exactly you are doing.

Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:00:26 AM

I agree. Who is at risk, he can achieve great things. After all, we all know that the higher the risks, the more likely to get a good result. So taking risks is not always a bad thing.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:23:14 AM

Basically, one should be a risk taker and that should be taken into consideration that despite the very risky nature, then you also have to deal it being a risk taker. But in the end, you will really be rich if you know what exactly you are doing.

Exactly, taking risk must also full with consideration, when you want to take a risk you need to be able to speculate the outcome, you need to measure whether the risk is worth with the result or not, so I agree sometime we need to take a risk to be able to success, but we also need to be smart when we want to take the risk
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:26:45 AM

there is hardly any known public figure or successful businessman that is not known for being persistent as it is one of the vital qualities of success. i will prefer to replace the "die hard" phrase will being persistent. in the crypto space, being persistent is the key to success as nothing is under any form of guaranty

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:31:28 AM

Now the market is very difficult, but I'm confident that in the medium term things will change for the better. Stick in what you believe and one day you'll be happy to have done it!
Jateng

Activity: 1258
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

Yes that is right. The full thought has been in the title. Eveything in crypto is risky. Its price is unstable so it may go up and worst go down. Even being a bounty hunter now is risky since most projects are scam or legit projects are not reaching its softcap or hardcap so there will no payment. In trading, we must carefully choose the coin we are buying because it is a bad coin we cget nothing. But in order to earn we must take all that risk.

aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:25:43 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized so investing in bitcoin or even being a bounty hunter, in addition to large capital must also have adequate knowledge and be responsible for all actions and choices
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:42:43 AM

Yes that is right. The full thought has been in the title. Eveything in crypto is risky. Its price is unstable so it may go up and worst go down. Even being a bounty hunter now is risky since most projects are scam or legit projects are not reaching its softcap or hardcap so there will no payment. In trading, we must carefully choose the coin we are buying because it is a bad coin we cget nothing. But in order to earn we must take all that risk.

It is hard to determine now the scam and legit ones in cryptocurrency because those scammers are getting better and even if there are cases when there is an obvious scam, some are still willing to join that's why they don't stop even if they are busted and they would just create another project because there would always be people who are risk taker.

There is even a project now that is like bitconnect and now people are getting excited again not learning their lesson. There are so many who are warning them that it is Bitconnect 2.0 but still, so many are getting involved with it taking the risk.

conceptutorials

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:29:22 AM

Good morning folks, let me share a little knowledge of mine on this topic, the crypto world it's a volatile one and before anyone invest his or her coin on any transactions, the person must have passion or enthusiastic about it because if you don't have passion i don't see any reason why you should be investing in such because passion involves you taking risk to excel in the crypto industry, or on the other hand you might not need to be a die hard risk taker to excel in the crypto world, it might just be following the simple rules and also being smart and talented or gifted in crypto world.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:53:23 AM

Invest the money which you are afford to loose, that is the bottom line in crypto investments. The market will be volatile until the usage of cryptocurrencies is spread worldwide. Dont just invest to make profit, understand the technology and implement it.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:10:51 AM

this article is very inspiring, every successful business has a risk taker backing its objectives, in the same vein, for one to excel in this crypto space, one must possess the risk taking phenomenon, must see possibilities where others sees impossibilities.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:07:05 AM

Its true that we should be die hard risk taker if we want to survive in cryptomarket. Its because we know that cryptocurrency not regulated in most country in the world and many people still thinking crypto is a buble
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:35:56 AM

Thanks for such helpful article. You have mentioned all the important traits necessary to be succeed as an investor. I too think it is very essential for crypto folks to keep in mind that this platform is quite volatile.

Well it is indeed a helpful thread for the readers. What have stated was an essential characteristics of a successful person. You really need to take a huge risk in order to gain what you desired. However always keep in mind that in cryptocurrency it is a little bit different in other business because it is volatile and not that stable compare to others.

Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:40:08 AM

Invest the money which you are afford to loose, that is the bottom line in crypto investments. The market will be volatile until the usage of cryptocurrencies is spread worldwide. Dont just invest to make profit, understand the technology and implement it.
Risks are all around us, it's better to acknowledge this fact and be aware on how to handle such hard situations. Investment requires knowledge and skills. Don't put all assets in one basket, learn to diversify. Doing so can help reduce the level of risks and big losses. Market is very unpredictable, and are not always easy to read. It is vital therefore that we develop the knowledge necessary to execute effective trades and interpret the way in which the markets are likely to move, which requires hard work, effort and a great deal of trial and error when you first start out.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:43:28 AM

Wow such great words from you OP, I know that taking risk would have attained only two options and that is to be successful or you will going to lose in the way of taking the risk. So, If I were to decide it will be good to be in the middle of it. I do not want to risk all of my resources in this high risk investment.

rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

You are right, if you constantly develop without risk and in a comfortable environment, you are unlikely to achieve great success. Therefore, investing in bitcoin is a risky activity, but it can bring real profit, and this is confirmed by real stories today.
The experiences in the life of a typical cryptocurrency enthusiast is no joke. There are a lot ups and downs   in the crypto market and it takes a person with a strong heart to stand the issued that comes with all these problems. Life is all about taking risks to be able to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: