Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Genuine Serial keys for Games/Software at discount price, hurry while stock last  (Read 6786 times)
travex (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 05:51:31 AM

Want play new games/software ?

I'm offering any new software/games/old game serial keys for you at 70% of the original price/steam price. Please do understand that this is the Digital-version of the game only (I will provide download link if required) so no Box+accessories whatsoever. All serial keys are genuine and of course youre not dealing with fraudulent keys bought by fraud Paypal/credit cards.

Payment can be made under Paypal or Bitcoin.

Feel free to make question.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 05:52:30 AM

This is the bitcoin forum. We don't deal in paypal except in currency exchange reaction and even then, it must involve bitcoin.

travex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 06:01:42 AM

Dude, have you properly read my post ?
demonofelru

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 06:04:26 AM

Will you be providing proof they are legitimate?  Do you sell ones that will activate on steam, fallout new vegas, Civ V, etc.?

Names do not matter; however, if you insist...id...
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 06:10:39 AM

This is the bitcoin forum. We don't deal in paypal except in currency exchange reaction and even then, it must involve bitcoin.

Judging from his few past posts he is aware of that, as he appears to be doing some mining.  But this sounds like something that belongs at the Silk Road.

A "genuine" transfer of software license (in a legally kosher sense) generally requires physically conveying all the media and all materials, or in the case of digital software, a signed statement transferring the license certifying that the license is genuine along with evidence of original purchase (e.g. invoice).  Bottom line, one must convey evidence that the license was legally acquired from the manufacturer of the game for it to remain "genuine".  Anything less is not a "genuine" transfer, and offers for "genuine" software at deep discounts that really aren't legal are a dime a dozen in my junk mail box (all pirated).  Mere possession of a working serial number is not evidence of a valid license.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Diablo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 07:43:16 AM

Feel free to make question.
Game list anywhere?
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 08:08:43 AM

Judging from his few past posts he is aware of that, as he appears to be doing some mining.  But this sounds like something that belongs at the Silk Road.

A "genuine" transfer of software license (in a legally kosher sense) generally requires physically conveying all the media and all materials, or in the case of digital software, a signed statement transferring the license certifying that the license is genuine along with evidence of original purchase (e.g. invoice).  Bottom line, one must convey evidence that the license was legally acquired from the manufacturer of the game for it to remain "genuine".  Anything less is not a "genuine" transfer, and offers for "genuine" software at deep discounts that really aren't legal are a dime a dozen in my junk mail box (all pirated).  Mere possession of a working serial number is not evidence of a valid license.

Fair enough, I do have the original invoice for the "bulk" buy for my keys, however I do not want to disclose that kind of information to my customer. In addition, some of the games I do have original box, however due to the shipping cost I've decide to do business with digital version - serial key only.

@Diablo : Check this out http://www.cdkeysdirect.com/

@demonofelru: Yes I do.
qed

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 08:22:06 AM

This is interesting!

For example, what's the bitcoin price of Crysis 2?

Mobile App (Android)

Monitor miners, exchange rates and Bitcoin network stats.
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 08:25:20 AM

This is interesting!

Retail price x 0.7 = your price !
qed

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 08:30:58 AM

This is interesting!

Retail price x 0.7 = your price !

Nice, too bad i bought it yesterday.  Undecided I added the site to my bookmakrs and i'll check it for new games.

Mobile App (Android)

lumos

Activity: 157
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 10:45:46 AM

what rpg's/mmo's?
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 12:13:26 PM

Except for Korea Games !
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 12:54:20 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2011, 01:21:26 PM by casascius

Fair enough, I do have the original invoice for the "bulk" buy for my keys, however I do not want to disclose that kind of information to my customer. In addition, some of the games I do have original box, however due to the shipping cost I've decide to do business with digital version - serial key only.

Both the arrangement and the website have all the hallmarks of selling pirated software.  I simply do not believe that your "bulk" bought keys, nor anything sold by "cdkeysdirect", are anything but pirated.

Not that that's problematic in and of itself - you have people here selling drugs for God's sake.  I suppose my only point is that it's reasonable for others to have concluded you're a spammer considering only your original post.

That and if someone is going to pay 70% for a title, why not just pay 100% and get the real thing with the box and all?  The CD and the knowledge it is legal and not a Trojan and the support of the game maker are all worth at least that 30%.  If I am going to acquire software that I can't prove is legit and exposes me to needless risks I expect it to be close to free.  Selling pirated software as genuine is no less a fraudulent offer than offering amazon credit for BTC and then delivering only a publicly known promo discount code in its place when paid and claiming they are the same because they both save you money.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 01:58:16 PM

Both the arrangement and the website have all the hallmarks of selling pirated software.  I simply do not believe that your "bulk" bought keys, nor anything sold by "cdkeysdirect", are anything but pirated.

Not that that's problematic in and of itself - you have people here selling drugs for God's sake.  I suppose my only point is that it's reasonable for others to have concluded you're a spammer considering only your original post.

That and if someone is going to pay 70% for a title, why not just pay 100% and get the real thing with the box and all?  The CD and the knowledge it is legal and not a Trojan and the support of the game maker are all worth at least that 30%.  If I am going to acquire software that I can't prove is legit and exposes me to needless risks I expect it to be close to free.  Selling pirated software as genuine is no less a fraudulent offer than offering amazon credit for BTC and then delivering only a publicly known promo discount code in its place when paid and claiming they are the same because they both save you money.

My advice if it is pirated software is just lower the price, admit it's pirated and still sell it here.
I don't think that would be a problem. Like Diablo said, people are selling drugs here. Your pirated software is fine.
I'm not going to buy it but I'm sure someone else will. On the other hand if it's legit then stick to that but like he said don't expect people to jump on it if you can't reasonably prove it.

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
qed

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 03:06:57 PM

My advice if it is pirated software is just lower the price, admit it's pirated and still sell it here.
I don't think that would be a problem. Like Diablo said, people are selling drugs here. Your pirated software is fine.
I'm not going to buy it but I'm sure someone else will. On the other hand if it's legit then stick to that but like he said don't expect people to jump on it if you can't reasonably prove it.

I don't get how can a valid cd key can be "pirated". Did the steal it at the software house? -_-

Mobile App (Android)

casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 04:42:10 PM

I don't get how can a valid cd key can be "pirated". Did the steal it at the software house? -_-

To pirate CD keys, somebody hacks the game to determine what it takes to generate a code that the software will accept as valid, and then they generate new codes that satisfy that algorithm.  Or they distribute a cracked version of the software that accepts codes that otherwise aren't valid.  Both of these are done by reverse engineering the compiled game code with a debugger.

Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 05:41:18 PM

To pirate CD keys, somebody hacks the game to determine what it takes to generate a code that the software will accept as valid, and then they generate new codes that satisfy that algorithm.  Or they distribute a cracked version of the software that accepts codes that otherwise aren't valid.  Both of these are done by reverse engineering the compiled game code with a debugger.

Exactly. Or they could be stolen codes. Not really pirated per se but same idea more or less.

moneyandtech.com
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 05:57:22 PM

those keys are not pirated, they are being sold in Russia/Poland for like 33%/50% of their value, if you compare EU prices ... even cheaper

want Crysis 2, it is 30 BTC and Limited edition for 57 ?

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 05:58:52 PM

those keys are not pirated, they are being sold in Russia/Poland for like 33%/50% of their value, if you compare EU prices ... even cheaper

want Crysis 2, it is 30 BTC and Limited edition for 57 ?

We're not saying that they are pirated. Just that there is no proof they aren't.
With how much more common pirated keys are than cheap legit keys it makes sense to be suspicious.

moneyandtech.com
qed

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 09:07:08 PM

You are way off. You can't do that on any online game nor to any online downloading tool like Steam or EA Download Manager.

Mobile App (Android)

Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 09:42:32 PM

You are way off. You can't do that on any online game nor to any online downloading tool like Steam or EA Download Manager.

He said CD keys so I'm assuming he's talking about plain old buy a cd and install it type not steam etc.
Of course a lot of people download the iso's and use keys they got from his method.

moneyandtech.com
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 11:22:47 PM

@stonez + casascius  : I bet you guys have never played any online game. There is no way and no software can generate legit serial keys for games which genuine key is required to play online (i.e Starcraft 2 , steam games etc..). In fact, most modern games usually support multi-player mode, this must have a genuine key to use the multi-player function and with my keys, you will have no problem at all playing games online. Additionally, stop using "pirated/stolen" in my topic since you have no evidence for your argument so its invalid.

In the end, I just want to support the new and small bitcoin community thus I'm offering my business under bitcoin transaction. You can do a which google to see the site I've mentined above for its reputation, easy and simple. And seriously its so funny that somebody thinks trading software here is more serious than drug and guns trafficking.
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 11:43:44 PM

@stonez + casascius  : I bet you guys have never played any online game. There is no way and no software can generate legit serial keys for games which genuine key is required to play online (i.e Starcraft 2 , steam games etc..). In fact, most modern games usually support multi-player mode, this must have a genuine key to use the multi-player function and with my keys, you will have no problem at all playing games online. Additionally, stop using "pirated/stolen" in my topic since you have no evidence for your argument so its invalid.

In the end, I just want to support the new and small bitcoin community thus I'm offering my business under bitcoin transaction. You can do a which google to see the site I've mentined above for its reputation, easy and simple. And seriously its so funny that somebody thinks trading software here is more serious than drug and guns trafficking.

First off I'm not saying that yours are pirated / stolen.
2nd, I don't care if they are, btc is good for black market things too.
3rd I'm with you on the part about not being able to generate legit keys for online games. 

I'm glad you're here and hope you can sell a few and they check out as legit. You'll probably do really well here if they are.
I'm not going to assume they're pirated / stolen or whatever and I'm not going to assume they're legit. I'm not in the market to buy games right now so I'll let someone else give it a try.

You agree people should be careful who they buy cd keys from right? People get scammed all the time in that business. Good thing is if you build a rep you'll get a lot of business.

moneyandtech.com
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 11:46:01 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2011, 11:58:56 PM by casascius

I'm not looking to accuse you of piracy, merely pointing out that it's not sufficient to sell software as "genuine" with no proof beyond your word alone.

The idea that only legit serial numbers will work in online games is an assumption, not a fact.  Some games let the same serial number work multiple times, some don't.  Some check it, some don't.  Some serial number schemes allow hackers to predict other valid serial numbers.  Having a key that works online favors a presumption of legitimacy.  On the other hand, having no plausible reason for having a whole bunch of CD keys besides having made a secret "bulk purchase" of CD keys from an unnamable source strongly favors a presumption of piracy.

When offering "genuine" software, the burden of proof that the software is genuine is on the seller, not the other way around.  "Genuine" also implies that the software is legally resellable.  I have a genuine copy of numerous Microsoft titles - complete with the "genuine" hologram - along with corresponding CD keys because I subscribed to one of their developer programs, but I can't legally resell them.  If I posted them as "genuine MS software for sale", it would be misleading and technically illegal, although no doubt each CD key would work.  Academic and beta software would also count as less than "genuine".

As for guns and drugs...if someone offered an ounce and sold a gram, or offered a bazooka and sold a .22, they'd get the same flack.  The issue at hand is properly describing what's for sale.

Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 11:53:06 PM

Quick question.

http://www.cdkeysdirect.com/

Is your site or you just linked it for reference to what you have?

moneyandtech.com
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 12:15:40 AM

most likely, his keys are russian cd keys. that's why they're so cheap (it's to compete with the pirates, or something like that, not sure though). also, his prices are wayyy too high. most cd key stores sell for $20-30 for major games, and you can get them for even cheaper ($15) if you deal directly with the russians over at plati.ru.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2011, 12:36:09 AM

Well it's pretty cool he wants to take BTC and if I needed a game I'd probably do it.

moneyandtech.com
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 12:49:31 AM

I'm not looking to accuse you of piracy, merely pointing out that it's not sufficient to sell software as "genuine" with no proof beyond your word alone.

The idea that only legit serial numbers will work in online games is an assumption, not a fact.  Some games let the same serial number work multiple times, some don't. 

My friend, since you really have no idea how gaming online / online serial key work, I have nothing to say or argue with you anymore, youre welcome to ignore my post/thread also. One quick hint, I will pay you 500 bucks if you can "share" your cdkey with your friend and play BFBC2 together at the same time for example, good luck with that thought.

@grue: I have nothing to do with russian/rusian keys. And please define "his prices are way too high" ? You've stated that "most cd key stores sell for 20-30$ for major games" , which major games/which store ? Do they accept BTC ? And you are also welcome to deal with russians site, I have absolutely zero problem with that. And just to let you know, I've sold 8 keys already.

demonofelru

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 02:39:08 AM

I might be interested if you have ones that will successfully activate on steam and are willing to use clearcoin in case they don't activate on steam.

casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2011, 02:45:10 AM

My friend, since you really have no idea how gaming online / online serial key work, I have nothing to say or argue with you anymore, youre welcome to ignore my post/thread also...And just to let you know, I've sold 8 keys already.

Why not just give a short explanation as to how you came to acquire the keys for resale?  I can think of a dozen potential explanations I would find credible.  If they are legit, this should not be hard, and will greatly boost your credibility.  Then you won't have people crossing their fingers or insisting on using clearcoin etc...

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 04:52:54 AM

most likely, his keys are russian cd keys. that's why they're so cheap (it's to compete with the pirates, or something like that, not sure though). also, his prices are wayyy too high. most cd key stores sell for $20-30 for major games, and you can get them for even cheaper ($15) if you deal directly with the russians over at plati.ru.

Shoot wish I could figure out how to speak russian. I want cod mw2, but they dont appear to take bitcoin.
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 07:05:46 AM

I might be interested if you have ones that will successfully activate on steam and are willing to use clearcoin in case they don't activate on steam.

Sure, which game do you want ?
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 07:06:49 AM

My friend, since you really have no idea how gaming online / online serial key work, I have nothing to say or argue with you anymore, youre welcome to ignore my post/thread also...And just to let you know, I've sold 8 keys already.

Why not just give a short explanation as to how you came to acquire the keys for resale?  I can think of a dozen potential explanations I would find credible.  If they are legit, this should not be hard, and will greatly boost your credibility.  Then you won't have people crossing their fingers or insisting on using clearcoin etc...

My last post for you mate, I DID mention how do I got those keys. And stop trolling here, peace.
demonofelru

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 07:12:38 AM

Sure, which game do you want ?

Bah I wanted Dead rising 2 but just looked and they don't activate on steam sorry I'll check if there's anything else I'd like.

casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2011, 01:14:53 PM

My last post for you mate, I DID mention how do I got those keys. And stop trolling here, peace.

LOL, right. Hey, don't be ashamed. I didn't pay for the mining software I am selling (below) either. License schmicense, all just mumbo jumbo anyway, right?

travex (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2011, 10:12:59 PM

LOL, right. Hey, don't be ashamed. I didn't pay for the mining software I am selling (below) either. License schmicense, all just mumbo jumbo anyway, right?

Lol dude seriously youre brain dead ?
Txyru

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 24, 2011, 12:38:51 AM

Do you give out a Steam product code so one can activate it right through steam and download? Id be interested in that.
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2011, 04:30:30 AM

Do you give out a Steam product code so one can activate it right through steam and download? Id be interested in that.

What do you mean by "give out" ? What game do you want ?
Diablo

View Profile
March 24, 2011, 08:16:19 AM

Do you have Crysis 2 on Steam?

Edit:
Actually, how much for Crysis 2 ? (Steam doesn't matter)
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2011, 11:39:33 AM

Travex,

moneyandtech.com
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2011, 09:32:46 AM

Travex,

Partly mine.
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2011, 12:02:28 PM

Travex,

Partly mine.

Cool, I heard good things about that site.
If he can send you an email from travex@cdkeysdirect.com I'd buy a key.
Would be nice to have someone legit selling keys for btc. Looks good and things are moving forward Smiley

moneyandtech.com
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 07:41:17 AM

Travex,

Partly mine.

Cool, I heard good things about that site.
Would be nice to have someone legit selling keys for btc. Looks good and things are moving forward Smiley

Sure thing dude, but I wont take BTC for that kind of transaction. If you want to pay by cash, just order from the site and I will use my official email to reply you.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2011, 07:58:02 AM

If the purpose is to demonstrate ownership of the address, wouldn't you want him to demonstrate the ability to receive at the address?  Anyone can send e-mail with any "from" address they want.

Diablo

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 09:06:16 AM

Actually, how much for Crysis 2 ?
Can you answer my question about how much BTC for Crysis 2?
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2011, 09:13:43 AM

Actually, how much for Crysis 2 ?
Can you answer my question about how much BTC for Crysis 2?

I did dude, check ur pm.
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2011, 02:35:03 PM

If the purpose is to demonstrate ownership of the address, wouldn't you want him to demonstrate the ability to receive at the address?  Anyone can send e-mail with any "from" address they want.

Yeah, I meant talk on it to verify but yeah just getting one from that address would work. I don't need any right now but if anyone else is looking to buy and he can email you from that address just to verify it then I'd say go for it. Should be 99.9% safe, the site is reputable from people I've talked to.

moneyandtech.com
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: