Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:15:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Genuine Serial keys for Games/Software at discount price, hurry while stock last  (Read 6786 times)
travex (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 05:51:31 AM

Want play new games/software ?

I'm offering any new software/games/old game serial keys for you at 70% of the original price/steam price. Please do understand that this is the Digital-version of the game only (I will provide download link if required) so no Box+accessories whatsoever. All serial keys are genuine and of course youre not dealing with fraudulent keys bought by fraud Paypal/credit cards.

Payment can be made under Paypal or Bitcoin.

Feel free to make question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 05:52:30 AM

This is the bitcoin forum. We don't deal in paypal except in currency exchange reaction and even then, it must involve bitcoin.

travex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 06:01:42 AM

Dude, have you properly read my post ?
demonofelru

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 06:04:26 AM

Will you be providing proof they are legitimate?  Do you sell ones that will activate on steam, fallout new vegas, Civ V, etc.?

Names do not matter; however, if you insist...id...
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 06:10:39 AM

This is the bitcoin forum. We don't deal in paypal except in currency exchange reaction and even then, it must involve bitcoin.

Judging from his few past posts he is aware of that, as he appears to be doing some mining.  But this sounds like something that belongs at the Silk Road.

A "genuine" transfer of software license (in a legally kosher sense) generally requires physically conveying all the media and all materials, or in the case of digital software, a signed statement transferring the license certifying that the license is genuine along with evidence of original purchase (e.g. invoice).  Bottom line, one must convey evidence that the license was legally acquired from the manufacturer of the game for it to remain "genuine".  Anything less is not a "genuine" transfer, and offers for "genuine" software at deep discounts that really aren't legal are a dime a dozen in my junk mail box (all pirated).  Mere possession of a working serial number is not evidence of a valid license.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Diablo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 07:43:16 AM

Feel free to make question.
Game list anywhere?
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 08:08:43 AM

Judging from his few past posts he is aware of that, as he appears to be doing some mining.  But this sounds like something that belongs at the Silk Road.

A "genuine" transfer of software license (in a legally kosher sense) generally requires physically conveying all the media and all materials, or in the case of digital software, a signed statement transferring the license certifying that the license is genuine along with evidence of original purchase (e.g. invoice).  Bottom line, one must convey evidence that the license was legally acquired from the manufacturer of the game for it to remain "genuine".  Anything less is not a "genuine" transfer, and offers for "genuine" software at deep discounts that really aren't legal are a dime a dozen in my junk mail box (all pirated).  Mere possession of a working serial number is not evidence of a valid license.

Fair enough, I do have the original invoice for the "bulk" buy for my keys, however I do not want to disclose that kind of information to my customer. In addition, some of the games I do have original box, however due to the shipping cost I've decide to do business with digital version - serial key only.

@Diablo : Check this out http://www.cdkeysdirect.com/

@demonofelru: Yes I do.
qed

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 08:22:06 AM

This is interesting!

For example, what's the bitcoin price of Crysis 2?

Mobile App (Android)

Monitor miners, exchange rates and Bitcoin network stats.
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 08:25:20 AM

This is interesting!

Retail price x 0.7 = your price !
qed

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 08:30:58 AM

This is interesting!

Retail price x 0.7 = your price !

Nice, too bad i bought it yesterday.  Undecided I added the site to my bookmakrs and i'll check it for new games.

Mobile App (Android)

lumos

Activity: 157
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 10:45:46 AM

what rpg's/mmo's?
travex (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 12:13:26 PM

Except for Korea Games !
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 12:54:20 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2011, 01:21:26 PM by casascius

Fair enough, I do have the original invoice for the "bulk" buy for my keys, however I do not want to disclose that kind of information to my customer. In addition, some of the games I do have original box, however due to the shipping cost I've decide to do business with digital version - serial key only.

Both the arrangement and the website have all the hallmarks of selling pirated software.  I simply do not believe that your "bulk" bought keys, nor anything sold by "cdkeysdirect", are anything but pirated.

Not that that's problematic in and of itself - you have people here selling drugs for God's sake.  I suppose my only point is that it's reasonable for others to have concluded you're a spammer considering only your original post.

That and if someone is going to pay 70% for a title, why not just pay 100% and get the real thing with the box and all?  The CD and the knowledge it is legal and not a Trojan and the support of the game maker are all worth at least that 30%.  If I am going to acquire software that I can't prove is legit and exposes me to needless risks I expect it to be close to free.  Selling pirated software as genuine is no less a fraudulent offer than offering amazon credit for BTC and then delivering only a publicly known promo discount code in its place when paid and claiming they are the same because they both save you money.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 01:58:16 PM

Both the arrangement and the website have all the hallmarks of selling pirated software.  I simply do not believe that your "bulk" bought keys, nor anything sold by "cdkeysdirect", are anything but pirated.

Not that that's problematic in and of itself - you have people here selling drugs for God's sake.  I suppose my only point is that it's reasonable for others to have concluded you're a spammer considering only your original post.

That and if someone is going to pay 70% for a title, why not just pay 100% and get the real thing with the box and all?  The CD and the knowledge it is legal and not a Trojan and the support of the game maker are all worth at least that 30%.  If I am going to acquire software that I can't prove is legit and exposes me to needless risks I expect it to be close to free.  Selling pirated software as genuine is no less a fraudulent offer than offering amazon credit for BTC and then delivering only a publicly known promo discount code in its place when paid and claiming they are the same because they both save you money.

My advice if it is pirated software is just lower the price, admit it's pirated and still sell it here.
I don't think that would be a problem. Like Diablo said, people are selling drugs here. Your pirated software is fine.
I'm not going to buy it but I'm sure someone else will. On the other hand if it's legit then stick to that but like he said don't expect people to jump on it if you can't reasonably prove it.

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
qed

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 03:06:57 PM

My advice if it is pirated software is just lower the price, admit it's pirated and still sell it here.
I don't think that would be a problem. Like Diablo said, people are selling drugs here. Your pirated software is fine.
I'm not going to buy it but I'm sure someone else will. On the other hand if it's legit then stick to that but like he said don't expect people to jump on it if you can't reasonably prove it.

I don't get how can a valid cd key can be "pirated". Did the steal it at the software house? -_-

Mobile App (Android)

casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 04:42:10 PM

I don't get how can a valid cd key can be "pirated". Did the steal it at the software house? -_-

To pirate CD keys, somebody hacks the game to determine what it takes to generate a code that the software will accept as valid, and then they generate new codes that satisfy that algorithm.  Or they distribute a cracked version of the software that accepts codes that otherwise aren't valid.  Both of these are done by reverse engineering the compiled game code with a debugger.

Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 05:41:18 PM

To pirate CD keys, somebody hacks the game to determine what it takes to generate a code that the software will accept as valid, and then they generate new codes that satisfy that algorithm.  Or they distribute a cracked version of the software that accepts codes that otherwise aren't valid.  Both of these are done by reverse engineering the compiled game code with a debugger.

Exactly. Or they could be stolen codes. Not really pirated per se but same idea more or less.

moneyandtech.com
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 05:57:22 PM

those keys are not pirated, they are being sold in Russia/Poland for like 33%/50% of their value, if you compare EU prices ... even cheaper

want Crysis 2, it is 30 BTC and Limited edition for 57 ?

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2011, 05:58:52 PM

those keys are not pirated, they are being sold in Russia/Poland for like 33%/50% of their value, if you compare EU prices ... even cheaper

want Crysis 2, it is 30 BTC and Limited edition for 57 ?

We're not saying that they are pirated. Just that there is no proof they aren't.
With how much more common pirated keys are than cheap legit keys it makes sense to be suspicious.

moneyandtech.com
qed

View Profile
March 22, 2011, 09:07:08 PM

You are way off. You can't do that on any online game nor to any online downloading tool like Steam or EA Download Manager.

Mobile App (Android)

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: