Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you expect of ALTCOINS?  (Read 429 times)
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:39:07 PM

The other day I bought from small crypto-currencies, Waves! The price for this coin has fallen very much! This is the best time to invest!

Waves seem a very good coin but don't know why investors have not put money on it and really, the price has really been down since the market dropped.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:25:17 PM

I expect only growth, so I have a lot of altcoyns, and they have very much sagged this year, but I hope that they will give good multiplication in value.
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

I think with the increase in the price of bitcoin, the overall capitalization of the market is growing, naturally all the altcoins are catching up with the main currency. So if there is growth, then it will be on all fronts, especially new and promising coins.
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

People are dumping the tokens, They sell it in a lower price. They are breaking the wall -_-, How can people help a project if they don't know how to  help theirselves? I expect more of coins but less of prices.
I wish the market turns to something more selective, I mean, there is currently too much altcoins right now, the whole thing just seems to stressful to even look at.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

People are dumping the tokens, They sell it in a lower price. They are breaking the wall -_-, How can people help a project if they don't know how to  help theirselves? I expect more of coins but less of prices.

Good analysis., but lets take it into this perspective that they are investors and all they want is to make a profit, they dont really care about the project they are investing and that is why people are panic selling those tokens maybe below the ICO price. Yes it is presumably worse for the ICO project because of this attitudes of the community, they are somewhat cutting the possible high percentage of losses in the future. Maybe we need to understand people perspectives in this matter, over all each of us should be aware and realized that ICO project created in order to make a human business better.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:00:32 PM

Nah, If the coin/token does have any value worth hodling then people wouldn't dump coins. Maybe bounty hunters does but even so, the tokens allocated to bounty is much smaller than the number off tokens allocated to investors, development, team and etc. That's not enough to ruin the value of te token. You can't blame them tho, getting money while it still have a high value is what almost every bounty hunters wants. Anyway, A good team can do something to maintain the good price of their token.
Shitty ICO tokens value drops because well, it's not worth hodling.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:02:18 PM

Some altcoins will really die, some will grow someday. But what type of altcoins exactly these will be it is hard to tell right now. Of course I hope for the best like optimistic person. But will see what the market situation will bring to us. It may surprise very much, sometimes it is too unpredictable.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:25:42 PM

I think with the increase in the price of bitcoin, the overall capitalization of the market is growing, naturally all the altcoins are catching up with the main currency. So if there is growth, then it will be on all fronts, especially new and promising coins.
Perhaps, growth will be on all fronts. But now there is a transfer of money from altcoins to Bitcoin. This is on CMC:

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
knolix

Activity: 176

MeVu

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

I see now very hard situation with alts, Bitcoin grows slowly, but grows, but altcoins stopped and they don't move up or down, it's a little bit creepy, but in two weeks altcoins should go up too slowly.

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:29:51 PM

i think some alt will go to the moon by the end of this year only good project and the others will hit their investors badly diversifying your portfolio is the success key in this market good luck Smiley
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

I expect big future for altcoins it will be currency of big projects and companies so it will raising x100 and x1000 times, waiting this moment
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

i dont think market prices are the exact value of the projects. because crypto market is so open to manipulations, mostly prices are affected by temporary shillings from social media groups
Browncephas

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:45:03 PM

I a think a lot of the “crappy” projects or altcoins on along run will suffer if not die, a lot of the market caps for these altcoins were chocked during the past few weeks and the projects with little backing behind them may squander. Not every cryptocurrency and altcoin that exists now will be here a year from now. Many will die off and fail to succeed.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:45:30 PM

We can also expects from altcoins ,a good uses and good benefits from it ,like bitcoin the altcoins have different uses compared to bitcoin and other altcoins in the cryptoworld, so you have choices what altcoins you are likely to invest and benefits you as well, so yhere are a lot of good altcoins in the market now .
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

I'm waiting for a powerful explosion and the growth of a very stormy, and I hope that it will be very soon,as many guys have already stopped what to do bounty that there are who have extended their tokens, disappointed in the market

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

For now I expect that all of the alternative cryptocurrencies would lose their value, because all the people are trusting in Bitcoin and they will lose alternatives in order to buy more bitcoins.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

The bear trend of the market seems to be unpleasant for more than a half of investors, I guess. At first sight the situation is really discouraging. But we should have a look at it from the other side. This market is filtering now weak and unnecessary coins. Only strong and perspective projects are going to survive after that and to reach the price they surely deserve.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

For now I expect that all of the alternative cryptocurrencies would lose their value, because all the people are trusting in Bitcoin and they will lose alternatives in order to buy more bitcoins.
at the moment it is. We see that all the capital flows into bitcoin and its share is growing. The situation is very similar to what happened in November 2017. But then, after the decline of the Altcoyins, there was a rapid growth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

My expectation about altcoin is the number of the coin that appeared not the only coin that appears and then disappears or not being able to have a value because it could not compete and prosper in the market.  altcoin my expectations for it growing and has value.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

We are on the verge of opening a new market. Even I would say that with one foot we are already at the door of this new round of the market. Most likely, in 5-7 years, the majority of altcoins  will die. But in their place will come more stable. As in natural selection, the strongest survive.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: