Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:07:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you expect of ALTCOINS?  (Read 438 times)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

In such case, people dumping their alts could have an impact on the market price value of alts wherein the more supply with a lesser demand could attribute in price down trend.  People should have waited for the right time when alts market price is up trend. Just a little patience when hodling your alts for it will come soon.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:38:08 PM

People are dumping the tokens, They sell it in a lower price.
Maybe they wanted to avoid losing that much of their current portfolio that's why they are forced to sell it because they are afraid of losing it all when we already saw that most of the altcoins are starting to get red than bitcoin.

I expect more of coins but less of prices.
And the prices will always depend on the demand and supply no matter how much the quantity.
Joygalzz1

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

It is expected in my opinion. No one wants to loose out rightly again in cryptocurrencies market. A school of thought believes you should sell off and buy back much lower if you believe in the project.
Again some of these altcoin are scams, it is better you sell and get some funds back then loosing all.
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

I expect altcoins to survive but not all. Those good and has a potential altcoins will grow in a right time but those weak coins will become useless and worthless because of the people that panic selling that cause of a big dumps and difficult to recover again.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
galekov0302

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

I think with the arrival of the younger generation in crypto that does not care about the price and everything else they are ready to merge tokens for a small price than the ico
appcoin.info

Activity: 98

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:55:16 PM

People are dumping the tokens, They sell it in a lower price. They are breaking the wall -_-, How can people help a project if they don't know how to  help theirselves? I expect more of coins but less of prices.
I expect them to say no positions while bitcoin will be growing fast, and it is because most of the people are selling they are alternatives in exchange to Bitcoin, but after that they will rise against.

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
ehiozuwa

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

A lot of persons are not very patient with any token especially newly listed coins,they are quick to sell and move on to the next project, never really making  a profit
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

I expect altcoins to survive but not all. Those good and has a potential altcoins will grow in a right time but those weak coins will become useless and worthless because of the people that panic selling that cause of a big dumps and difficult to recover again.
Right.Altcoins may still have chances to make their prices grow in the market but not as of this moment.Maybe right after the bull has start,we can see such increase for altcoins.But as you've said,not all altcoins are going to survive,only those who have high potentials because for sure most people will still be attracted to invest with them.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:01:43 PM

I expect that altcoins will finally cease to be dependent on the price of bitcoin and will start to grow in price and I will finally be able to make some money.
miracle24

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

Well, why do I invest in altcoins. I invested because I want to double or increase my Satoshi. If not, then it's a shitcoin.
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

Yes your right people do not know anything about altcoins and especially bounty hunters they sell at a very low prices.

Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:15:49 PM

If people want to sell tehir coins at low prices ten let them do it. I'm keeping mine and I gladly buy theirs. Wink
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

if many people sell but altcoin it has good growth, then its value will back uptrend again.

I am interested to see the odem chart, and I am surprised to see the graph, because odem is a good altcoin, when BTC down and the market is being corrected but odem can run from $ 0.07 until today to $ 0.3.

I think traders know the growth of odem. and we hope in the future there will be altcoin like odem.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

People are dumping the tokens, They sell it in a lower price. They are breaking the wall -_-, How can people help a project if they don't know how to  help theirselves? I expect more of coins but less of prices.

That's true reality some altcoin are they haven't useful because the price aren't valuable in the market but i believe some of this days in the near future the price of the cheapest altcoins become expensive to help again to grow up and recover the loses patience is the key of avoiding loses and success investing in crypto.

kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

I think that altcoins now have great prospects for growth because in general the market is on the rise. I think that such a position on the market will last about a month.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

I hope altcoin continues to show significant improvements over time, and many traders are not easily panicked because of the news so that cryptocurrency becomes easier to increase

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

they are fools, if they sell it to make the value of altcoin fall, then it is a foolish act. why are they in a hurry to sell it?

so, I think when altcoin falls due to high sales volume, then I think we should wait for the uptrend again.

we still hope altcoin will benefit us.

fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

I think? I think altcoin depends on the project. Its market value is not just dependent on the existing coins, or as an altcoin market as a whole but individually, per project
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

I agree. There there are many altcoins which will not make it but there will be a few surviving and so far I think most people would argue that Ethreum is here to stay. At the same time there are good opportunities with some altcoins and so we must be careful not to dump them all as this will come against us in the future.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

Lot of dumpers dont trust their coin some of them got their coin as free thats why when that coin is already listed they will sell it fast. Whether the price is higher or lower than the ico price
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: