Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you expect of ALTCOINS?  (Read 438 times)
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

The problem you are talking about today is the general mentality of the bounty participants. After being distributed Tokens, they sold out because of the fear that the exchange rate would fall, and such the sell would make the Tokens exchange rate go down dramatically.
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

On losses one wins the other. One buys, one sells. It is impossible that all at the same time and always were winners. The number of alternative coins increases, but not their price. Now only some altcoins can support positions, because all volumes are focused on bitcoin.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

People are dumping the tokens, They sell it in a lower price. They are breaking the wall -_-, How can people help a project if they don't know how to  help theirselves? I expect more of coins but less of prices.
true, if there are many people who sell tokens at cheap prices then the token price will go down I am sure many people who understand this but what can we do if we already need money? we can not keep hold of tokens and wait for the ride because it takes a long time while the need keeps pushing us so we have to sell it because believe me everyone always wants to sell their tokens for a high price when there are people who sell cheaply I'm sure they had to do it

HCRT

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:22:44 PM

I'm waiting for altcoins to be cheap now.I make a huge profit if I expect.After that, miami  Grin a rich and peaceful life

kiw_91

Activity: 291
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:32:24 PM

My answer is always bitcoin will always beat all. this is due to, “because Bitcoin is king/queen, and the other coins are at best following it.

It is hard to come up with a fundamental algo with which to price coins, so coin prices just follow Bitcoin as a sort of gold standard (“the Bitcoin Standard”).

It is the number one coin, and thus it is the coin that decides the market price in general.

If there is another standard way of changing ALTs to other currencies example to FIAT. it would much less affected to the price of BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: