Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:02:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: myetherwallet not send tokens  (Read 495 times)
shampapk1988

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

The tokens don't get sent to whichever address you want to send to. Try verifying the address, and after that double check everything and send it. If it still doesn't work then try communicating with the help centre.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

After I try to send the tokens, I get this error "(error_36) Input address is not checksummed. What does that mean?" and does not send tokens. Has anyone encountered this problem? can anyone knows the solution.

I never had any problems with this wallet and everything always came on time. Most likely it is a failure in the system, do not worry
caoboinhacso

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:48:43 AM

After I try to send the tokens, I get this error "(error_36) Input address is not checksummed. What does that mean?" and does not send tokens. Has anyone encountered this problem? can anyone knows the solution.

Sometime, I also have the same case. Then, I exit my brower and sign in Metamask again and do transaction normally. You should try to do as me
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

I sometimes see the address is not checksummed error when you first input the address field, as you go on to complete the remaining fields in the transaction such as token to send and amount, Gas for transaction then once all the fields have been completed and you Generate the transaction it disappears and has no effect on your tx.

Always good to check the receiving address in etherscan.io and verify it is real.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:06:19 AM

It's probably just a small system error. Do not worry about this, it is a very good wallet for storing all funds
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

Maybe the GAS you use is a little, so the results are like that.
Try to increase your GAS to increase your ERC20 token transaction.

And it could also be that the network is full and maintenance.
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:41:28 PM

You need to make sure that you filled out all of the required fields or else the transaction will not go through. Also you should check to make sure that you have enough gas to make the transaction. Sending tokens tends to take more gas then sending eth so you might want to increase the gas price. Or maybe it is juts a system error.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

There are few common problems with my ether wallet and you need just to be patient with you looking for frequently asked questions and then most likely you will find the answer to your issue.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: