Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:14:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you look for when planing a trip!?  (Read 330 times)
Samer-COO-Triphop (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:05:39 PM

it's never been easier to plan and book a trip these days, if you have a budget, and you already know your dream destination, you can book your entire trip in few min. flight, hotels and rentals

BUT, if you want to check what benefits you get wen you book via diff traveler providers, you can spend hours trying to search and understand what each travel provider can give you

My question to you, the travelers, what do you prefer to have when you travel, beside cheap prices.
  • Get rewarded with points that can be used later
  • Free upgrades and vouchers
  • special treatment ( VIP)

Armmor

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

You mean about travel providers this is bad choice if you want adventure.
I prefer talking with persons and travel not with this groups but of course that way is much more safer
Jboikoin

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

Not so sure about this topic but i would make sure before i travel aside the things you mentioned, the company it self is legit. I would look for recommendations from past customers on the experience they've had with this company and aside from that too before i get there i would check online to see the exact place am going . The comfort of the place ,security , food etc. Anything that human needs to feel exactly like home
CuapCuap

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:57:49 PM

what I look for when planning a trip is the destination, the route of the road, the travel time, the entrance fee.

I will look for it false when I will travel far using private vehicles, but if I use public transportation I better prepare the luggage and transportation costs
Samer-COO-Triphop (OP)

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 10:40:43 AM by Samer-COO-Triphop

Not so sure about this topic but i would make sure before i travel aside the things you mentioned, the company it self is legit. I would look for recommendations from past customers on the experience they've had with this company and aside from that too before i get there i would check online to see the exact place am going . The comfort of the place ,security , food etc. Anything that human needs to feel exactly like home

Totally agree with what you said, but that is related when you want to pick your destination or the place you are traveling to. what i was asking for is post selecting your destination and when you start booking. What would you like to have in return for your booking

MileyPeardon

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:54:36 PM

When planning a trip, I never plan around a travel agency. I may use a tourism agency when I get there to do an activity, but only for the day. I prefer to do trips on my own, with friends or family, but not through an agency. I find enjoyment in searching places, and when I see it in person after all my research I usually appreciate it much more.

When I plan a trip, I look for places that are beautiful, that I have an ample amount of activities to do but still able to have downtime, and have good food. I always check reviews of places and ask friends/people for advice on where to go and I've found it really makes my trip amazing. I ask people for advice more than just looking at websites.
bivaetjetakoe

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

When planning a trip, I primarily look for everything for convenience, and only then for the price and other factors.
The most important thing is convenience.
Kristine_R02

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:13:21 PM

While planning a trip, I'm looking for a comfortable place to stay, for a peaceful landscapes and for a beautiful sea shore where I usually spend most of the time. I also look for marketplaces, different shops and restaurants, as shopping is my passion.
Marsel12

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

For me, all of the above isn`t easy. I don`t like to book everything on my own. I usually refer to agents.
iHODL2

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

Budget, stuff to bring and itinerary. Cool
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:46:28 PM

it's never been easier to plan and book a trip these days, if you have a budget, and you already know your dream destination, you can book your entire trip in few min. flight, hotels and rentals

BUT, if you want to check what benefits you get wen you book via diff traveler providers, you can spend hours trying to search and understand what each travel provider can give you

My question to you, the travelers, what do you prefer to have when you travel, beside cheap prices.
If you mean travel / hotel rewards then I prefer Free upgrades and vouchers. I don't travel monthly. At most, I take a vacation twice a year so I don't care much about points. VIP treatment should already be given if I am paying a lot of money for the hotel. So the best choice for me is an upgrade and vouchers that I could immediately use in the area where I am staying. But anyway, I continue to use booking or agoda because it is very convenient. I can spend hours and sometimes even weeks browsing on hotels and destinations in their websites and there is no pressure to book. No travel agent is going to call me and pressure me to "buy now". Just doing everything online is the most convenient thing to do nowadays. The hotel and destination discounts are also updated daily on their websites.
MollyWalk01

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

I usually travel with friends. For us it's important to live in the center of the cities that we visit. Because in this case we can visit all the necessary places. Also it great if metro is not far from our apartment or hotel.
jerome892

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

The location and price Cheesy
DelricoFabien

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

I usually like going on trips where I can get away from the big city life. So looking at the options to go hiking and the key factor here is often weather as well.
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:12:59 AM

Value for money offer and redeemable reward points
Coffeemaker

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 09:59:41 AM

The best value for money trip of course
ShawnNathaniel

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:33:24 PM

Value for money and how comfortable the place is.
PeetsLa

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:45:41 PM

I look for places that will offer different cultural experiences -- outdoorsy stuff is also a plus.

in terms of perks, rewards and vip treatment is never a bad thing.
grungelife182

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:33:23 AM

Budget, great beaches and local booze!
AliceWood21

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:35:07 AM

budget friendly places, not so far from home and the cheapest beer and pulutan!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: