Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FREEDIUM (WANCHAIN ICO) + AIRDROP SOLUTION BLOCKCHING  (Read 295 times)
NoTgOnNaFoMo (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

HELLO  CRYPTOSAPIENS!!!!!

We all Know the hype about WANCHAIN and thier launch of The first ICO on wanchain FREEDIUM.
                                        Im here more about the AIRDROP SOLUTION that they are using at this moment .

BLOCKCHING!!

They are relatively new but the solution they bring is amazing to say the least .

"Make your blockchain project shine across different platforms." source Blockching.io

"Most exchanges, influencers and investors look for your social signals before they back projects. Lead the social charts with BlockChing."

Easy Integration

BlockChing Airdrop is ready to Integrate Widget / Iframe for your website.

Automation

Full Airdrop is run by BlockChing Bots to run airdrop scalable and smoothly.

Relentless Features

Choose various tasks for airdrop like Telegram group join / Telegram name / Twitter follow.

In my opinion this will be a scalable solution meaning possibilities for icos to be bought and airdropped from the same widget .

Also This will attract ICOS in the case of it being cheaper than the competitors and more scalable than most airdrop websites out there.

FREEDIUM is using this ico airdrop solution as will i think 4 others in the talks

T.g : https://t.me/blockchingHQ

As always HAPPY TRADING CRYPTOSAPIENS

ALL MY ADVICE IS  100% FREE ADVICE!!!!
I will never ask you to pay for any extra information.
if you want to donate to help feel free!! MUCH LOVE ALWAYS!!!

BTC DONATIONS :   1HQWAkR8EC77vaJsAXKo64iFEzbvDLQAfB
ETH :                      0x98329b01C7439F656c3E07E053D6bdD644D6d0AD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

so, at the bottom line, what price do you want to give the best solution you have? will it still be free? I think for the moment maybe you will not be targeting the price, maybe sometime, and yes, you say CRYPTOSAPIENS? a unique call to us, homosapiens
NoTgOnNaFoMo (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

so, at the bottom line, what price do you want to give the best solution you have? will it still be free? I think for the moment maybe you will not be targeting the price, maybe sometime, and yes, you say CRYPTOSAPIENS? a unique call to us, homosapiens

Prices to list an ico for airdrops are 0.5btc to 2btc depending on options and extra services , community managment etc..

for traders and non commercial persons its free to join the website and claim whatever ico is currently running on  BLOCKCHING.io

I think Freedium being the first of many to join the solutions gives a huge boost to the  team of blockching .
clipperringgg

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:32:09 AM

This solution is relatively new compared to today, the price to join it high compared to the market and it has optimized the problems at work. The automation has been absolutely no privacy when using the error occurred. Roll Eyes
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

It sounds interesting and I can see this project with big potential .
I will follow this and will support this project soon . When is the campaign bounty available?
Tailor_

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

Your project looks very impressive, your all structure and concepts and your professional team work are very interesting that's why the project is growing up so keep it up guys and good luck for your bright future. Smiley
NoTgOnNaFoMo (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

Your project looks very impressive, your all structure and concepts and your professional team work are very interesting that's why the project is growing up so keep it up guys and good luck for your bright future. Smiley

We are glad to announce that CYBRtoken.io just joined the blockching.io solutions . Check this out for more info!! A pleasure to get a compliment like this. Thank you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023957.new#new
NoTgOnNaFoMo (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

I will follow this and will support this project soon . When is the campaign bounty available?

For current campaigns visit freedium.io but i think they halted it for the moment.

Currently there is airdrops for Cybrtoken.io if you look at the team its extremely strong in comparison to other "new" ICOS.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

For current campaigns visit freedium.io but i think they halted it for the moment.

Currently there is airdrops for Cybrtoken.io if you look at the team its extremely strong in comparison to other "new" ICOS.

Do you realize that his post is very generic? Seems that he doesn't even know what he's talking about. Please check his posts history and you know that he's just spamming in every thread. Maybe just want to increase his post count???

The truth is, he didn't even read what's in your OP.
NoTgOnNaFoMo (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:33:43 PM

Do you realize that his post is very generic? Seems that he doesn't even know what he's talking about. Please check his posts history and you know that he's just spamming in every thread. Maybe just want to increase his post count???

https://i.imgur.com/aFw3tGT.png

I do welcome all opinions but I do not spam I have 15 posts I don't post regular clearly you didn't go through my posts like you said.
NoTgOnNaFoMo (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:10:17 AM

This solution is relatively new compared to today, the price to join it high compared to the market and it has optimized the problems at work. The automation has been absolutely no privacy when using the error occurred. Roll Eyes

please send me a message if you have a problem while using our solution there are currently no known issues or bugs that need to be fixed its currently being used by freedium and cybrtoken.io both have no issues with no error. please get back to me asap if you have an issue we will solve it in the nearest time possible
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

-snip

I do welcome all opinions but I do not spam I have 15 posts I don't post regular clearly you didn't go through my posts like you said.

It's not you that I was referring to. The user Bertram89. The sample post history that I inserted in not yours, it's his post history. Maybe, you didn't even read the post history that I included above. Thought that it was yours.  Tongue
Anivika

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

this project already has the trust of some great companies, it seems you have a large enough mission through this project, if seen from several companies that believe it I have no doubt your project will be successful in the future.
NoTgOnNaFoMo (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

-snip

Apologies my Friend I didnt read you are so RIGHT!!^^

apologise my friend i didnt read you are RIGHT!!

It's not you that I was referring to. The user Bertram89. The sample post history that I inserted in not yours, it's his post history. Maybe, you didn't even read the post history that I included above. Thought that it was yours.  Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: