Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Strategy  (Read 792 times)
jefrystar

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:19:04 AM

I think you already figure out a solid strategy. Recently I find out that people have real paln like you. Most people focusing on high cap coins.I think buying a equipment could mining the contract. It is not so profitable but it can reduce risk it also have passive income.
renaldoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

Thank you for sharing this very interesting information, I think it's a good strategy, hopefully it can be useful for all and we are looking for results in this crypto world can get satisfactory results
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

in fact I do not have crypto strategies that really should always be like that. Because I prefer to follow the progress in developing the crypto. So my strategy is inevitably always fickle.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

That’s great really. If it’s contains reliable information it should help the newbie’s. This kind of post always helpful for newbie and others too.
Trainer75

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

I am a newcomer to this market.
I do not know how to manage capital, so my investment is 100% invested in one thing. Do not know how to split the risk.
After this article I really have more knowledge.
Thanks !!!
Sok Poho

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

Yes, having a strategy in the crypto world is very important, because if you have a strategy you can plan something you want. And my strategy is to buy large amounts and very low prices and hold it until the price is high after that I can sell it and can make a big profit, and in my opinion this is a very simple but profitable strategy.
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

That’s great really. If it’s contains reliable information it should help the newbie’s. This kind of post always helpful for newbie and others too.
For your investment strategy to be very rational, balanced and risk-worthy, with this strategy I think someone can earn more and also avoid risk because you have allocated most of your investment in solid coins,
we all know this solid will be long-term benefit.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:28:04 AM

everyone must have a cryptocurrency strategy in order to minimize risk in the future because investing in cryptocurerncy is very risky, a good and useful strategy to add insight into cryptocurrency I also have a long-term defense strategy
Chapics

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

maybe this scheme works when the market grows, but when it falls there will be no profit.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

It's a pretty solid strategy this one. The percentages can be adjusted depending on each person's risk appetite and capital. For those who want less variance, the can invest more into Bitcoin and Ethereum. For those who want to make biggest gains, but with bigger variance, they can invest more in the other options.

Bitcoin and Ethereums act as reserve currencies and currencies through which all other coins and tokens are traded. Personally, I always have BTC and ETH not available because of investment but because of the need to buy a coin at any time.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

I think its a nice strategy and there is a least likelihood of you not loosing everything, besides it is always not good to  keep all your eggs in one basket. The only difficult thing here is you been able to strictly follow the strategy and not tempted to switch to something different.

Natsuu

Activity: 1134
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

Actually i don't trust anything here in crypto because i have friend lose big money here when august 1, 2017 fork so we can experience that too in an instant still we need to believe that bitcoin will stay here and that's why it run then i suggest 1 and 2 in OP post then sometimes only in 3 and i think depends your money in really trusted already here in crypto or better to use that in gambling

Obviously your friend believed those fuds last year and gave his money to whales and missed the ath of $20k which is obviously and hopefully gave him a good profit but he end up panicked. Yes we're experiencing major dips that shaken weak hands but it shouldn't stop us from believing what can bitcoin attain. So if you don't wanna take risk, just hold bitcoin rather than altcoins and just hold it until end if this year.

AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

This is a nice strategy to lessen risk in the future because of the volatility of cryptocurrency. I am doing some bounties and airdrops now and a little bit of trading. Holding is one of the best strategies if you believe in the coin that the price of this will go up in the future. Always stay on the safe side rather than risking and losing.
cryptoobvolvent

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

for the future if you buy several altcoins I'm sure for the next month or two you will get a huge profit from the altcoin that you are working on.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

Hodl what you have. Sell if you need to. Accumulate what you can across the spectrum of assets with fiat YOU DON'T NEED and you will do well as you've hedged your basket...
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

wxa7115 - wow you are a safe player!

Personally I am too greedy to only have 10% of my coins in higher growth potential coins. As I only invest what I can afford to lose, and reinvest some of my profits (so I am very relaxed about the price of these investments dipping) my risk appetite is higher I guess

The best thing though is to have a strategy and stick to it. People can disagree with the exact percentages all day but the strategy itself is sound

No problem, I try to take as few risks as possible and I am like that in most aspects of my life, so as long as your strategy matches your investor profile then everything is good, if I followed your strategy I will probably be unable to sleep at night and I will be checking the charts all day, so your strategy is not for me, and if you tried to adopt my strategy you will probably get bored and take impulsive decisions, this is why when it comes to investing it is very useful to know yourself and your preferences, I am convinced that many of the losses in the market come from a lack of knowledge about who you are as a person and as an investor.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:08:47 PM

Now very difficult situation on all crypto the market. Therefore it is very difficult to pick up some strategy which will make profit. Capitalization of the market for the last half a year has fallen by 3 times. It is very difficult to earn in such situation. The best strategy in my opinion is transition to USDT at the moment.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:36:00 AM

Your strategy is exactly what I used to do 3 years back with one of my friend. We both started investing on cryptos together. However, after the recent situations like, manipulation of market, FUD etc we got frustrated and decided to move on to investing in ICOs which seemed pretty easy for someone who has used the strategy you mentioned. Hopefully, the community will be helped a lot from your post. Cheers!
DavidMoore

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

That is really a great strategy in my opinion, but I would like to add a bit to your existing strategy which I hope everyone will agree with, I think investing on several POS coins, which are constantly profitable also help you to get a lot of capital for your next big investment on BTC or other cryptos. That's just my opinion though.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:48:24 AM

According to me, the strategy you have provided is definitely foolproof but not unique. I have seen more people using the same strategy. However, thanks for sharing it with the community. Definitely the newcomers will be helped from your post. But I think investing on ICOs while you are already investing on coins lowers the risk of making a loss if you have done your research properly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: