Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Strategy  (Read 792 times)
BennieMartin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:01:54 AM

I would say the best strategy is to have a strategy and sticking to it. Patience is very important in this market, so as a strategy.
bnmh23

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

You have a lot of very good strategies. But I want to add one more. Bitcoin mining. Bitcoin mining is a very stable income.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:06 AM

I would say the best strategy is to have a strategy and sticking to it. Patience is very important in this market, so as a strategy.

Patience is one f the key strategy in the crypto world if you have your wallets completely occupied but patience along cannot help you to achieve daily profits as you need to get along with the market and go with the flow I mean buy at low and less it at high just before the price starts dropping down.

Am I spamming? Report me!
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

strategy is very important in the world of digital currencies. because it is the strategy that leads to success. the bad strategy is to lose money. it is very important to be patient and make detailed analysis.
vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

I would love to argue with this. Bitcoin basically will be a universal currency. Altcoins are here and it will be here longer. The thing here is thr whole cryptocurrency is using their own blockchain. So I think the safest bet is top 20-30 coins. But all in all you need to be patience just like others saying.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

the strategy that I use, it is still the standard strategy. Normally I would indeed be for coins in two parts. Partly to trading and partly to a long term investment. But I also see the types come. If the coin is the potential for long term or not.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Godparticles

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

I think the best strategy in this market is to keep enough patience to continue to hold our cryptocurrency, because the market is still at a low point. This is not a good time to sell cryptocurrencies, so if we want to make a profit, then we must keep Sufficient patience.
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

The strategy is very important  for getting success in world of digital currency.In my opinion if you have good strategy you can get success in your work,its only a good strategy that leads you to the success, its very important to have patience . Therefore it is very difficult to pick up some strategy which will make profit. But you have to analyse it very carefully for success in your project
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:41:35 AM

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am currently trying to set up and asset management strategy for my crypto currencies.
I hope to find some experienced people who might want to share their way which works for them for inspiration and learning.

Asset management example:

100% investment seperated into the following risk areas:

1) safety = "solid" hodl @ 50% of total investment (only very trusted and established projects with examples like: BTC, ETH, LTC,...)
2) low-medium risk = "mobile" long term trading, lending @ 30,9% of total investment
3) high risk = "aggressive" ICOs, unpopular altcoins, trading - buying underpriced / bleeding altcoins @ 19,1% of total investment

Each area in itself spreads the investment into different projects, depending on your preference / trust to avoid an "all in" situation in any of the 3 risk areas.

-This system transfers wealth from area 3 & 2 towards area 1, the safe pot, where you accumulate crypto wealth.
-You are not allowed to "refill" losses from area 2 or 3, you are forced to manage each area to gain profits with its own more detailed strategy.
-Profits from areas 2 & 3 are redestributed among the entire investment, while area 1 keeps beeing fat and greedy, sharing nothing for safety.
-Area 1 can cash out 10% after a gain of at least 20-35% for buying stuff (land, house,...), which prevents you from cashing out more than it actually accumulated.

This system works, if you have a working profit strategy, simply YOLO-ing will not be of much success.

This system works like a tree, spreading into finer parts of asset - risk management, where we have 3 main branches which follow a different strategy.
If you like, you can use the same system on each branch again as a pattern which repeats itself, like the branches of a tree do.

This diversification of your asset gives you the advantage of damage prevention from risk while also allowing for some profits to be achieved.

Ideally you even seperate these 3 branches into different wallets and keep them apart. This way you also see quickly, if your strategy in the risky branches 2 & 3 does or doesn't work.
You are forced to make profit with branches 2 & 3 to "keep them alive" and be able to redistribute the newly accumulated wealth.

Since all people are unique, you might want to change the %-amount of each of the 3 areas. The only way which makes sense to me is to increase the percentage of the safer branches and put less investment into area 3 or even area 2, which means to take even less risks, because I consider this strategy example as pretty aggressive and greedy imho.

Let me know if you have any ideas for improvement or if this helped you!

evdokimo

A solid strategy for me is to invest in one solid crypto and that is bitcoin only. Hold for it when market price goes high as it could really be a good profit in the near future. Just try to figure out all the bitcoin market price on when it will fall or goes up on its market price.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

Well, i completely agree with your strategy. Even people dont like these kind of posts i like. Risks are valuable if they worth, ideas are valuable if they live.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:07:17 AM

Thanks for sharing this very impressive strategy. I think it's almost a perfect one. Without a good strategy it's quite hard survive here. So i think everyone should follow good strategies.
huisachecrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

hold it for a while. And see the value movement. do an analysis of when you have to buy and when you have to release.
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

The crypto exchange has two different seasons. One of them is the Bear season and the other is the Taurus season.

The price drops when it enters the stock market. Prices go up when they enter the bull season. The moves you make at this point are very important. If you make the right moves at the right time, you can make good money.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:39:12 AM

I really liked your strategy. You have explained it very well and i hope beginners will easily understand this. It is important for everyone to have a good strategy. Otherwise bad decisions are often taken by people.
DavidSalomon

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

I have seen many people who don't have plan or strategy. They just take decisions based on other people’s opinion which is really risky. I admire your effort for building such a nice strategy.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:12:36 AM

If you think you have a good strategy that remove all the risk then I think you should follow this with your own gut feelings.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:40:56 AM

My point is investing in cryptos with prospect is also a good idea and it might yield a very profiting result though not immediately but eventually.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

According to me, the strategy you have provided is definitely foolproof but not unique. I have seen more people using the same strategy. However, thanks for sharing it with the community. Definitely the newcomers will be helped from your post. But I think investing on ICOs while you are already investing on coins lowers the risk of making a loss if you have done your research properly.
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

Bitcoin traders are actively seeking the best possible solutions for trading and investing in bitcoin, we have some of the best methods explained right here in this article. We have learned this bitcoin wisdom by trial and error and we are going to show you what is working right now. The methods we teach are not dependent on the price of bitcoin, they can be used whether bitcoin is going up or going down. Also please note that it is possible to lose money and your capital is at risk while trading cryptocurrency because it is still trading and speculative in nature. That is why we always recommend that you demo trade before risking any live money. Also, read the trading volume guide.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Always good to have a strategy and callibrate it to optimize. Let's say you can research and trade  lowcaps well. Than go ahead and put 50%+ in high risks/high reward plays. It might be even more safer than just to sit in LTC or other high caps. DYOR and Good luck.

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: