Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Strategy  (Read 790 times)
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am currently trying to set up and asset management strategy for my crypto currencies.
I hope to find some experienced people who might want to share their way which works for them for inspiration and learning.

Asset management example:

100% investment seperated into the following risk areas:

1) safety = "solid" hodl @ 50% of total investment (only very trusted and established projects with examples like: BTC, ETH, LTC,...)
2) low-medium risk = "mobile" long term trading, lending @ 30,9% of total investment
3) high risk = "aggressive" ICOs, unpopular altcoins, trading - buying underpriced / bleeding altcoins @ 19,1% of total investment

Each area in itself spreads the investment into different projects, depending on your preference / trust to avoid an "all in" situation in any of the 3 risk areas.

-This system transfers wealth from area 3 & 2 towards area 1, the safe pot, where you accumulate crypto wealth.
-You are not allowed to "refill" losses from area 2 or 3, you are forced to manage each area to gain profits with its own more detailed strategy.
-Profits from areas 2 & 3 are redestributed among the entire investment, while area 1 keeps beeing fat and greedy, sharing nothing for safety.
-Area 1 can cash out 10% after a gain of at least 20-35% for buying stuff (land, house,...), which prevents you from cashing out more than it actually accumulated.

This system works, if you have a working profit strategy, simply YOLO-ing will not be of much success.

This system works like a tree, spreading into finer parts of asset - risk management, where we have 3 main branches which follow a different strategy.
If you like, you can use the same system on each branch again as a pattern which repeats itself, like the branches of a tree do.

This diversification of your asset gives you the advantage of damage prevention from risk while also allowing for some profits to be achieved.

Ideally you even seperate these 3 branches into different wallets and keep them apart. This way you also see quickly, if your strategy in the risky branches 2 & 3 does or doesn't work.
You are forced to make profit with branches 2 & 3 to "keep them alive" and be able to redistribute the newly accumulated wealth.

Since all people are unique, you might want to change the %-amount of each of the 3 areas. The only way which makes sense to me is to increase the percentage of the safer branches and put less investment into area 3 or even area 2, which means to take even less risks, because I consider this strategy example as pretty aggressive and greedy imho.

Let me know if you have any ideas for improvement or if this helped you!

evdokimo

In solid hold i am really appreciate but i am going to 65%-70% hold in the legit investment because there are no risk in this strategy.
"Aggressive" ICOs, means untrustworthy project absolutely big risk in your asset but anyhow if will success you will undoubtly rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

Each strategy has the shortcomings. In any strategy it is possible to lose money. Do not hope for strategy and think the head.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

it's a good strategy, my friend, after that it might determine the initial capital
The amount of capital that you can afford to lose, large or small trades will mean something different for everyone when it comes to the amount of cash.
Halinsely

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:58:09 PM

Good strategy. I used such strategy long ago but пoмню strategy very well worked. Beginners and more advanced users can use.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

To be honest, I used to think that cryptocurrency is a tool that can survive a lot of rich people, in order to give this money back to all people, but now I think differently, I think that the opposite is true.
shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:18:05 PM

The strategy now is more effective than all strategy that we are moving to invest in coins that have listed on the coinmarketcap and a stable position would probably be better. As Bitcoin has not come back to the other strategies i think it will not be easily successful.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:37:23 AM

My strategy is always being inside. The important part in bitcoin world (crypto in general) is to be in all the time, doesn't matter how much bitcoin dropped or looking horrible it is always ready to skyrocket to moon one day.

If you are always in crypto and always hold coins than there is no chance of missing out. There are millions of people around the world who keep saying "I wish I got into bitcoin when it was just couple cents" but they are forgetting that the price is lower than the all time high right now and if they get in today there is a good chance they make double their investment in a year or maybe even sooner.

You may not make hundred times over but you can double your investment, if you look at ethereum and other stuff they are capable of going double even triple their prices and more so it is wiser to be always in than regret not being in.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

This is simple strategy of asset diversifying for fund exchange traders and so on but is it acceptable on crypto market? I mean all your depo is in "high risk" zone instead of only 20%.
And one more moment - 50% of assets that are "safe" should rise up to 40% of their value to cover possible failure of "risk" investments. How often do you see top-5 makes 40%? And how often all there low-cap coins dump? Incomparable numbers.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

This is simple strategy of asset diversifying for fund exchange traders and so on but is it acceptable on crypto market? I mean all your depo is in "high risk" zone instead of only 20%.
And one more moment - 50% of assets that are "safe" should rise up to 40% of their value to cover possible failure of "risk" investments. How often do you see top-5 makes 40%? And how often all there low-cap coins dump? Incomparable numbers.
the strategy can be simple to have in your portfolio all the coins and buy that rise in price and get rid of the ballast.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:39:13 AM

The strategy now is more effective than all strategy that we are moving to invest in coins that have listed on the coinmarketcap and a stable position would probably be better. As Bitcoin has not come back to the other strategies i think it will not be easily successful.

How to guarantee successful trading? Determine the amount you may lose. Purchase coins only when markets fall, and sell when it is increasing. Be confident in your opinion and graphics, don't listen to anybody.
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

you can buy some altcoin i am sure if hold in next few month i am sure you can get a good profit from this altcoin
The best and effective strategy in this technology is to buy at low and hold until a better price came to get your profits. Don't get panic during downfall and trust your coins that it will rise higher once the market recovers.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

How to guarantee successful trading? Determine the amount you may lose. Purchase coins only when markets fall, and sell when it is increasing. Be confident in your opinion and graphics, don't listen to anybody.

Indeed, but in order to do that, we must be updated to the news around to whatever we are holding.  We must also determine bear market and bull market so that we can buy and sell at maximum profit.  Don't be just confident on what you think, but rather we must do an extensive research about our holdings and act according to fact.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

thanks this man! an additional great ideas as well as techniques when it comes to imagine how managing risks, but the best and effective method is to hold and hold until the price will mooning. but, be keep updating hows going on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: