Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 10:29:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know some good bounty managers?  (Read 315 times)
dumbhack3r

Activity: 159
Merit: 11

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1p hot

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

I've been doing some bounties for a while with no knowledge of Bounty managers or anything!
I do my own research and do everything my will!
so far i didnt made plenty but i did made quite a few!
i'm not satisfied though!!

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1 place on hot @CryptoPromoteService
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:38:53 PM

if I often follow the best bounty managers like astargath, woshib, artezy, btcltcdigner, I often follow their campaign program because it's clear and transparent

kudus11

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:43:43 AM

As you know recently many of the good bounty managers(at least used to be good!) like "blockeye", "needmoney" ,etc received negative trusts , I want you to help to find another good bounty managers with no negative trust and loyal ones to bounty hunters , Recently I'm not interested to join bounties anymore like before when all that neg trust things happened!
So do you know some with no geg trust that are really good and pay to motivate me to join to bounties again?
Thank you all.
I suggest you to join CRYPTOSOUK because there are managers who are very good and trustworthy, the projects are very good and promising, as seen from the participants and also the many visitors, hopefully this advice helps and can restore your trust. thank you
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:13:03 PM

This achievement is important, but it is not an absolute value for the success of the project that he holds next.

here are a number of managers that I consider to be decent enough to be trusted in running many successful projects.
Sylon, Needmoney ... Deadley and Woshib.

You can see some of the data in this thread> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3367745.0
tumiswaluh
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

there is a lot of good bounty manager , example Wapinter, Newslike, btcltcdigger , Arteezy, they are good for me, you must selective to find manager of bounties before doing your work, or if you are newcomers like me, you can participate bounty on bounty portals like bountyhive , bountyplarform, and much more
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:13:23 AM

As you know recently many of the good bounty managers(at least used to be good!) like "blockeye", "needmoney" ,etc received negative trusts , I want you to help to find another good bounty managers with no negative trust and loyal ones to bounty hunters , Recently I'm not interested to join bounties anymore like before when all that neg trust things happened!
So do you know some with no geg trust that are really good and pay to motivate me to join to bounties again?
Thank you all.

There are some legendary out there that has some positive ratings but they rarely manage bounties like they only announce one in a few months. While there are some popular bounty managers like Sylon that don't have positive rating but always receive a lot of good ICO bounties that pays well.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: