Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ask]Just Opinion Miners Vs Bounty  (Read 566 times)
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:37:42 AM

Bounty us like the shortcut way out for earning easy money, whereas, mining is the long hard way. Morever, bounty programs offer free coins for completing tasks,and costs half the money in comparison to mining.
earnestoshodi

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:40:53 AM

Minings are standard investment portfolio and you can rely on them for returns, while bounties are kind of what you would do in your spare time to get some tokens
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:48:56 AM

I think each has its shortcomings and advantages, miners have a clear progress each month and use considerable capital
and the hunter uses all the facilities he has to do every job and gets the coins / tokens in return but no one guarantees that his income is large or small ,,
every part there are equal risks and benefits
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

Hello guys, Night ok i just let to do point here. what is reason bounty people here?many newbie create and doing bounty. what benefit for the coins. example ether doing bounty thing. i think they have pro-team for this. or they just give away?

as i know im try compare with example mining aurum

this im mining with Red Furry 2.9 ghs[for cash] and another is used debutech sites....

some other i doing mining ether

minergate

and compare with bitcoin difficulty more high than before

here

is that because difficulty or mining is expensive. i think if we compared. do bounty with many than mining. i choose mining?why because i can left it when work. for me mining is because that is easy and i can do working so not disturb my work. so why you choose bounty and why you choose mining?

wrote here...okay, seen from the point of view as a worker, in fact, it is the same between bounty and mining and work. because both of them provide benefits, I also consider bounty to be my source of income and become a homework, so the conclusion is that I have both bounty and mining. our choices vary, the best is to choose according to your heart between, work, bounty, mining.
okay, seen from the point of view as a worker, in fact, it is the same between bounty and mining and work. because both of them provide benefits, I also consider bounty to be my source of income and become a homework, so the conclusion is that I have both bounty and mining. our choices vary, the best is to choose according to your heart between, work, bounty, mining.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:17:51 AM

All are good way to earn cryptocurrency. Mining is profitable and give stable income. Mining need expensive hardwares that are not affordable for bounty hunters. For old or veteran bounty hunters may have enough cash to buy hardwares. I think there are bounty hunters who have invested their earning to mine altcoins. To start from zero bounty job is the easiest way to earn cryptocurrency.
XIANNE25

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:38:54 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 02:49:02 AM by XIANNE25

When u compare mining from bounty..for me bounty is the most profitable and with no investment needed..just time ,effort and patience are needed for bounty campaigns..mining is also good but the return of investment is too slow ...still ok to invest in mining,just let ur money work for you..invest ,wait and earn..but for me i prefer to do bounty ..
tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:52:36 AM

to mine altecoin requires a considerable cost while to follow the bounty program does not require capital requires only time and patience
robertcross07

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

i think these are different from each other. you can not compare this to with each other. Mining look at fund to start it and on the other hand being a bounty hunter you can know the crypto market better.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:13:32 AM

I prefer bounty campaigns, mining seems kind of obsolete nowadays, also, it seems like too much resources are consumed for too little results, bounties give you way to more opportunities.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

Hello guys, Night ok i just let to do point here. what is reason bounty people here?many newbie create and doing bounty. what benefit for the coins. example ether doing bounty thing. i think they have pro-team for this. or they just give away?

as i know im try compare with example mining aurum

this im mining with Red Furry 2.9 ghs[for cash] and another is used debutech sites....

some other i doing mining ether

minergate

and compare with bitcoin difficulty more high than before

here

is that because difficulty or mining is expensive. i think if we compared. do bounty with many than mining. i choose mining?why because i can left it when work. for me mining is because that is easy and i can do working so not disturb my work. so why you choose bounty and why you choose mining?

wrote here...
You need advanced equipment to mine a coin and the majority of the people in the forum cannot afford a miner, I agree that if you know what you are doing then mining can be more profitable than bounty campaigns but most people do not want to invest a cent, what they want is to earn money without incurring in any cost and in that aspect bounties are better than mining.
kujaroth

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:46:13 AM

Doing bounty is easy and joining also is easy. And bounty hunter start from zero without investing any money. Some bounty hunters get their capital in bounty hunting and then become traders and investor in crypto.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:46:31 AM

Lol, it sound like you put your post through google translate, but I get the general idea of what you are saying.

Getting profit from mining is 100% tied to your location.
Due to the realistic costs of maintaining a mining rig, you have to live in a place that has adequate power that is cheap and easy access to hardware solutions.
Someone in, say, a developing part of the world might not be in a situation where this is possible.

Then, you have places like where I live, Hawaii.
The cost of maintaining and running a mining rig actually outweighs any profit I receive.
Sure, I could go mine a shit blockchain with relative ease, but once again, it doesn't come out as profit.

Bounties are totally different.  Basically anyone can join from anywhere.
It can be done in your spare time and can help you start a portfolio if you have no means of buying in.

coralwoods18

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:33:27 AM

I think both of this are good. Although I prefer bounty because if I use it I get some advantage. If I use mining its very tough for me because it need strong power supply and internet. Which is very difficult for me to supply. So I prefer bounty.
jefrystar

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

I prefer bounty because I think it have some advantage than mining. Though I can find anything wrong in mining. Because of some reasons I cant use bounty in locally. If I have good internet connect then I go for both.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

For my perspective I prefer bounty. Because it’s almost free to work with bounty and just need to invest for equipment but it’s really make profit.
nur1labs (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

well why you not choose PoS? i think same as mining. different we stake and slowly got money. but today PoS is low price than PoW so i prefer mining it. for big scale is profit and not wasting time too...bounty is need everytime checked. i think that profit but...is that not waste time example you go work on company then you do bounty. for me prefer mining. and PoS too for small scale. percentage for sleep human need. bounty have risk that why i not choose it. ever follow. but that coins i give to my friend to continue. because im not social person.

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
SheldonLang

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:29:53 AM

The main reason behind bounty being preferable than mining is because of the hard work and money you need to invest on mining is considered the hard way to get that coin. Whereas, bounty programs offer free  coins for completing the bounty tasks, even if you have buy reputable account to join, that won't cost you as much as mining.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:35:40 AM

I prefer doing bounty because it is free and a mining device is not needed to productive. As we all know, mining device is really expensive and to get a decent income, you really need a very good mining device. Electricity cost is also an issue. Also one of the main reason I didn't create a mining rig is because of the humid temperature we have in our country and there's not a lot of free space in our house.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DavidMoore

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

Right now, I think both are quite same but bounty will get the edge because there are numerous options available for bounty hunters. But, it is true, without a high ranked account you are less likely to participate on the campaigns. So, you might need to spend a bit to get a reputable profile. Whereas, mining needs a lot of money, hard work and patience.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:23:20 AM

I am not even sure why the need to compare bounty and mining. Obviously, bounty is less costly compared to mining. It also does not require much technical knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: