Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ask]Just Opinion Miners Vs Bounty  (Read 566 times)
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

When the mine was ready with all the amenities and facilities that are there then it will be a profitable thing. but when just using the application and even it's free so don't expect to be able to get big results from the mine. the bounty is more effective and only with a capital that is not how but could generate the considerable profit.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
DavidSalomon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

I will definitely prefer bounty programs. Mining used to be profitable during the initial phase of cryptocurrencies when they were just getting introduced. But, now, it takes a long time and lot of effort to make profit from mining. I would rather choose to join 100 bounty campaigns and winning 1 of them for free rather than trying to mine coins.
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

In the past I will answer that really bounties much more profitable, but for now if you have an investing capital to create and gather the mining Farm, it would be so much easier to have that passive income, then to battle with the Bounty.
InboundMercury

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

Mining is a very costly process. Because it needs a good rig, a cool environment, etc. So for many people mining is much profitable. I think this is reason behind many people aren't interested in mining.
nur1labs (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

The main reason behind bounty being preferable than mining is because of the hard work and money you need to invest on mining is considered the hard way to get that coin. Whereas, bounty programs offer free  coins for completing the bounty tasks, even if you have buy reputable account to join, that won't cost you as much as mining.

but this not disturb the job? i mean your work life. i think life important too or do you guys have method to maintain it? because im busy man. that real. im have more schedule and not time on bounty. if you know what step if people like me do bounty?

whole day unstop the schedule comes~suck ahahaha

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Hello guys, Night ok i just let to do point here. what is reason bounty people here?many newbie create and doing bounty. what benefit for the coins. example ether doing bounty thing. i think they have pro-team for this. or they just give away?

as i know im try compare with example mining aurum

this im mining with Red Furry 2.9 ghs[for cash] and another is used debutech sites....

some other i doing mining ether

minergate

and compare with bitcoin difficulty more high than before

here

is that because difficulty or mining is expensive. i think if we compared. do bounty with many than mining. i choose mining?why because i can left it when work. for me mining is because that is easy and i can do working so not disturb my work. so why you choose bounty and why you choose mining?

wrote here...
Participating in bounty campaigns does not require significant investments. You need to have expensive equipment to mine. You need to have money to invest. And in order to take part in bowing campaigns, you do not need to invest any money.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:16:12 AM

In order to start the production of cryptographic goods you need to spend a lot because all the equipment costs a lot of money and this is not a pocket to not work at work you need a lot of investment!
nur1labs (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

In order to start the production of cryptographic goods you need to spend a lot because all the equipment costs a lot of money and this is not a pocket to not work at work you need a lot of investment!

but i think many investment site like cloud site. and they profit too how about that?no need buy the equipment~

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

In my opinion mining is the best option for crypto earning. Bounty means earning without money. bounty takes time but mining are easy to invest in crypto market. The returns isn't similar so I don't think it should be compared.
fivefingers

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

Because doing bounty work is free and we could get coins for free and mining need investment for equipment and you need a good rig to make a good income. Like $3k worth of mining rig could just give you a profit of $300-$400/month not sure though but I think it would be near this range unlike bounty campaign $300-$400 is achievable or more if you land a good bounty ICO.
but currently following a bounty program can not be called free, why? because to have an account with a large enough ranking is not easy, some people even sell their account with a very expensive price, with uncertain income because a lot of fraud projects today.

True. It comes with a cost. First of all I wouldn't call it free because you are using electricity, spending time and effort whatever it is. That means you are paying that price in order for you to earn here in bounty.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

A miner would need mining materials to start mining whereas in the case of bounty all that is required from a participants is time and social media accounts to promote and be paid.
Lacoste

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

Lacoste

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:49:19 PM

To be able to mine, they will have to invest a considerable amount of money.
Those who can not afford to buy a digger, and they do not want to lose money on their investment, they will choose the bounty.

BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

I think that mining of crypto coins is more convenient for those who like technique, and Bounty campaign is more convenient for humanitarians. But it is better to do both things simultaneously.
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:37:38 AM

Bounty is better for beginners. It is almost free so that anyone can hunt for good bounties. That's why bounty is quite popular nowadays.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:46:53 AM

IMHO simply because doing bounty are just like free & dont need to setup something expensive to start on. We all just need internet connectivity, at least have social media to spread the word to participate on it.
DavidSalomon

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:19:06 AM

I think mining is good but the main problem is it is quite costly and difficult to do. That's why many people prefer bounties instead of mining. But it doesn't mean that mining shouldn't be done.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:01:45 AM

Mining is very expensive and difficult. On the other hand bounty is really very simple to do. So I will prefer bounty rather than mining.
marchebuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:06:09 AM

Hello guys, Night ok i just let to do point here. what is reason bounty people here?many newbie create and doing bounty. what benefit for the coins. example ether doing bounty thing. i think they have pro-team for this. or they just give away?

as i know im try compare with example mining aurum

https://imgur.com/a/PbKxSUx

this im mining with Red Furry 2.9 ghs[for cash] and another is used debutech sites....

some other i doing mining ether

minergate

and compare with bitcoin difficulty more high than before

here

is that because difficulty or mining is expensive. i think if we compared. do bounty with many than mining. i choose mining?why because i can left it when work. for me mining is because that is easy and i can do working so not disturb my work. so why you choose bounty and why you choose mining?

wrote here...

It's simple: if you do not have the money to invest, you can just do bounty campaigns, but by spending your time that way.
And if you invest in mining, then you need money, but time is spent minimally. You can combine these two activities
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

Doing bounty is cheaper but profitable than doing mining. On bounty you just need a mobile phone or pc and internet to do your work but, in mining you need equipments and electricity which gonna be a high cost. If your rank in forum is full member and up and you joined on signature bounty campaign and you choose a good ico project. Sometimes the rage of your profit is 1eth and up and youll only work this for month . You just need to be patient and careful on choosing your ico project.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

Mining involves a lot of capital to start. You have to buy for yourself expensive hardware and software in other to start. But bounty is quite cheap if compared to mining. With bounty, you need to purchase your computer and get internet access. Invest your time and work hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: