Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ask]Just Opinion Miners Vs Bounty  (Read 566 times)
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

I prefer the bounty campaigns to mining. The cost of electricity for mining cryptocurrencies in most countries in the world is very high, in addition to the cost of hardware, in some cases I have read about people who have not even covered the investment costs. With the bounty campaigns do not commit their money but only their time, and in most cases I have good profits
raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

The main difference is that one require you to have some capital whereas the other does not need to, to setup a mining rig is easy but require you to come out with some capital first and after that is a passive income till some problem happen.
TradeParty

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

I don’t think these two should be compared. Mining needs a lot of money and comparatively bounty needs nothing. The return from it is not similar. So these shouldn’t be compared.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

It's hard to compare mining with the bounty campaign. For mining, you need expensive equipment, and the financial investment is quite significant. For the bounty campaign, you need to allocate a lot of energy and time to accomplish your tasks. From mining, some money will come in a week, but it will take time to pay off your investment.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

If according to my view, it is better used to do both. Either mining or bounty, both of them equally produce. so your time more effectively. And the more you benefit.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
nur1labs (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

If according to my view, it is better used to do both. Either mining or bounty, both of them equally produce. so your time more effectively. And the more you benefit.

i cannot do bounty because pack of schedule work~

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

I suggest that you do that both if you have some enough capital money to invest in mining and if you have a experience in it why not that is very profitable and if you mine good coins from different tokens it will be a fortune, because you can leave the mining rigs and they will mine for you while your doing some bounty works because it's not that hard though you will be likely working on 4 hours a day depends on how many bounties and what campaigns.
alina_2001_12_01

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:07:22 PM

Miners are now experiencing enormous stress, especially those who did it in January. The prices of tokens are falling, people's plans are not being fulfilled and there is disappointment in the whole sphere.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:17:09 PM

Because you don't need a lot to join bounty/airdrop. For mining, you need an expensive equipment. Also, for the bounty you need to know ICOs, for mining, it's POW launch. Different games. Bounties are way easier to join

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
jayendo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

I would like to work in both areas and I think that they are incredibly promising and convenient. A huge plus of mining is that you do not need to do anything, and the bounty does not require financial investments.
becapital

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

I choose bounty because it doesn't require any money. Yes, I spend a lot of time, but I definitely will not lose a lot of money, even if the bounty is not successful
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

Bounty can be started at less/no cost but mining requires high fee to set up. Generally, it depends on individual choice though Bounty seem to be having more participants from around the world.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:31:58 AM

Doing both are good. Mining gives you monthly income while bounty give sudden income. If you earn more than 1000 USD in two months I think is OK for bounty. Mining with one hardware may only earn about 100 to 200 a month. That is great to combine both bounty and mining. Why not
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:11:04 AM

The main reason behind bounty being preferable than mining is because of the hard work and money you need to invest on mining is considered the hard way to get that coin. Whereas, bounty programs offer free  coins for completing the bounty tasks, even if you have buy reputable account to join, that won't cost you as much as mining.
Completely wrong, mining is not hard the only thing you need is a miner and cheap electricity and that is all, the reason people prefer bounties are the costs, mining has very high cost and you need to know what you are doing before you even begin to be profitable but getting bounties does not cost anything and it can be done in your free time that is why people prefer to do bounties instead.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:38:16 AM

For now, I prefer bounty. I can do bounty almost free of funds. Just finish some tasks of several campaigns and I get the payment in tokens. On the other hand, not all people understand about mining. Moreover, it needs some funds and I don't have enough money for mining. So, I think doing bounty campaign is the best choice for me. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:50:26 AM

Well, I do not understand comparing all of this is like a comparison to a poor and really hardworking and all people are closed. It does not all work much like a farm and will ensure the time when many of these will be paid, for others, these rewards start a new destination, but they are also worth nothing to compare they become the result they get.
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

Two rather risky ways of token mining, but the chance to get rich on the bounty is much higher than on mining, and investment in bounty is required much less than in mining.
Rohomus

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:29:35 PM

At the point when u think about mining from bounty..for me abundance is the most gainful and with no venture needed..just time ,exertion and tolerance are required for abundance campaigns..mining is additionally great however the arrival of speculation is too moderate ...still alright to put resources into mining,just let ur cash work for you..invest ,sit tight and earn..but for me I like to do abundance ..
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:40:59 PM

Many prefer bounty over mining in the sense that doing bounty does not require you too much initial investment. A personal computer/cellphone and internet connection is what you need and you are good to go. Mining requires knowledge and the hardware to do it, not every country have cheap electricity cost.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

Well, if I would judge the two they are both fine with me. There are some bad sides with bounty and there are also bad side with mining either but they are both giving profit. First is for bounty, although it is free to join and you do not even have to invest the thing is that it takes too many task, and there are no assurance that there will be big profit in the end. In mining is that, you do need to invest a lot from your tools such as the computer, and the video card, you will be having also a big electricity bill since it consumes a lot of electricity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: