Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that possible?  (Read 606 times)
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

In my recent bounty participation, all is good and i have been paid in all my hardwork. The tokens that i hardly earned is already in my ethereum wallet and the coin is already traded in forkdelta. But suddenly the telegram channel of the bounty shut down and also the forkdelta is delisting the coin. My question is, is this possible that even the traded coin can be end up a scam? as a bounty hunter it’s not a big loss but i’m pitty on the part of the investors that nagging that they are being scam. How?
What a waste of time and effort for bounty hunters like you who participate on that project and a waste of money to the investors.  Sad
As for the exchanger, I think there's no problem of delisting a scam token/coin in their exchanger, it is not good for them to keep and let unvalue token to be on their exchange list, people might think that they are part of that scam ICO if they let such tokens to be on their exchanger.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

I think it may happen because their telegram group is not active and all the investors must be confused and cause doubts from the coins and I think if this happens the coin will not last long and become shit coin
allaking

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:59:32 PM

It is possible my brother. Everything is possible in this crypto world. You see they were trading to get what they want and i believe they have gotten what they want. Scams are everywhere and they are trying hard to get what they want.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:03:40 PM

In my recent bounty participation, all is good and i have been paid in all my hardwork. The tokens that i hardly earned is already in my ethereum wallet and the coin is already traded in forkdelta. But suddenly the telegram channel of the bounty shut down and also the forkdelta is delisting the coin. My question is, is this possible that even the traded coin can be end up a scam? as a bounty hunter it’s not a big loss but i’m pitty on the part of the investors that nagging that they are being scam. How?
What a waste of time and effort for bounty hunters like you who participate on that project and a waste of money to the investors.  Sad
As for the exchanger, I think there's no problem of delisting a scam token/coin in their exchanger, it is not good for them to keep and let unvalue token to be on their exchange list, people might think that they are part of that scam ICO if they let such tokens to be on their exchanger.

That is the reason why you should always check the platform and the developers behind in order for your efforts to be payed off after the campaign ends.
Prime20

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

I feel sorry for those who invested in the ICO. It's now obvious that the ICO is a scam and the tokens derived from it automatically become shit or dead coins.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:09:17 PM

I think if the telegram and in the market is not listed then the coin is a SCAM, with such an incident the coin's auto is problematic and will not release but in my opinion from the cheat developer. As a bounty hunter, such incidents are very sad but it is already a risk for any bounty hunter if it finds a SCAM project. You should be patient and continue to look for other projects.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

yes, it may happen, like "sh@t happens".
Exchanges will list tokens from beginning with low requierements and needed fees, but if during the campaign project will reflect as a scam, it's nothing worth to erase or delist that coin.
Cracker563

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

Scam projects are getting too much this days ,we all need to be careful and do proper research before investing
crazy_elky

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

agree, 80-90% of the ICOs are scammy now. worldwide legalisation of crypto should get rid of this problem
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

that's possible if the ico is a scam. now we have to be more careful and thorough to always check the ico that we follow because we don't know whether ico that we follow is legit or scam. therefore we must be more careful in choosing ico by understanding it first before joining into it.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

It is a pity that such projects have a place to be, the cunning team just took all and threw for sure!
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

Based on what you had testified, I believe there are really ICO's in the crypto market were participating just to get more people to invest their ICO and later would left just like what other scam ICO's were doing. It's so sad for those investors who had been scammed for such ICO and it should have been better, before these ICO will be allowed in this forum, they should undergo a thorough validation and rigid screening prior to be accepted to operate their ICO. In this manner, scam would have been minimize and avoided.
Bellex

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:20:05 AM

Unfortunately, it’s a huge part of our work. The greediness of people has no limits. When founders realise that a large amount of money, that they never seen before, in their hands not being controlled by regulators can be easily stolen, not everyone can stop themselves .
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:40:13 AM

Token being distributed and listed on an exchange does not make it less of a scam. As long as the devs or whoever those behind the coin or token never had good intentions whatsoever in bringing up any good project in the first place. This is the reason a lot of people or investors need to understand that it is important to always check the team and the availability of product before forging ahead.

This does not mean as a bounty hunter you cannot do the same, as you need to remember you have a part to play if pushing out scam to investors, and also you should know it is better to be doing work for few reliable and worthy projects than hundreds of shitty projects.
akunta

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

oh you can only watch open-mouthed as scams find new ways of having your money. really, it is evolving every minute. but i still hope there's some mistake and you'll sort it out

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

Yes it is possible for some ico's. Forkdelta is not that a big exchange, i think its there way to exit the ico's listed on forkdelta then after sometime it's being scam

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Based on what you had testified, I believe there are really ICO's in the crypto market were participating just to get more people to invest their ICO and later would left just like what other scam ICO's were doing. It's so sad for those investors who had been scammed for such ICO and it should have been better, before these ICO will be allowed in this forum, they should undergo a thorough validation and rigid screening prior to be accepted to operate their ICO. In this manner, scam would have been minimize and avoided.
It happens and it's continue happening based from what we've seen from the market, those new ico coins after reaching exchange and the scam devs seen that there's no chance to keep collecting more money, they will just end it up dumping their own coins and the fact that volume is really important to most exchange it can be removed and delist the said project/tokens.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Yes, this is very possible because most of this projects do not really have good ideas, they wait to get the trust of investors and when they get listed, some of them crash but the potential of a coin depends on the main idea of the project, the dev and management team and also the community. Some of this coin crash because ones it get, investors sell immediately because they are not sure of the future and the news spreading around a coin also affects the price.
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

You can make your personal coin and trade it by contract in forkdelta, listing on forkdelta means nothing, it is a decentralized exchange and they don't investigate tokens that are traded there.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Fourgh

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

Really cant tell till you determine that if they will pay or not on the end of the project. But yeah, it's fishy why they have to take down their telegram accounts. It's very alarming.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: