Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that possible?  (Read 606 times)
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:06:49 AM

You have to keep in mind that many scams spreading when in terms of Ico. Suddenly they shutdown the telegram and runaway the funds they collected during Ico. We have to keeps on searching the best Bounty to join for us not to be a victim of these scam project.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:26:47 AM

In my recent bounty participation, all is good and i have been paid in all my hardwork. The tokens that i hardly earned is already in my ethereum wallet and the coin is already traded in forkdelta. But suddenly the telegram channel of the bounty shut down and also the forkdelta is delisting the coin. My question is, is this possible that even the traded coin can be end up a scam? as a bounty hunter it’s not a big loss but i’m pitty on the part of the investors that nagging that they are being scam. How?
if that is the case then it can be ascertained that the project is indeed a scam, and you have to be heartened to face it, in the crypto world like this it is very prone to fraud, for that if we are not more careful in choosing a project, then most likely we will be victims of fraud.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Not sure about the technology of the appearance of Cohens on ForkDelta, but if I'm not mistaken, they appear with the help of people and etherscan. So this situation is quite possible.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:50:18 AM

Do not pay muuch attention to this situation, it is possible, unfortunately. Such programs are hard to be controlled so just be more careful about the next one.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
refreshka

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

Of course, it can be. Moreover, it can happen with a very successful coin. I took part in the bounty, where the coin was sold for a long time on the exchange for good money, and one day it turned out that it was a bastard.
Pulafripta

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

keep in mind that forkdelta is a decentralized exchange where everybody can sell any token that is transferable. so it can still be a scam even if you receive the token and it get listed on decentralized exchange. my advice do more bounty at oance
bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:11:32 AM

Well, as we’ve seen — it’s quite possible, although I don’t see any point in this, even in terms of fraud.
lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

Shut down telegram channel and exchange delisted coins is a signal for it's already become scam/dead coins, why you think bounty hunter not a big loss? I think bounty hunter same as investor, we use our time to exchange tokens rewards, it's a real money if we sold it early, but decided holding and wait for better profit, project owner run away, all of us also nagging that we are being scam
I agree with you. Seems really suspicious. Nobody should vanish just like that and rob people out of hope for profit. He can track down the scammers, but what for? Just accept the situation and move on.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

In my recent bounty participation, all is good and i have been paid in all my hardwork. The tokens that i hardly earned is already in my ethereum wallet and the coin is already traded in forkdelta. But suddenly the telegram channel of the bounty shut down and also the forkdelta is delisting the coin. My question is, is this possible that even the traded coin can be end up a scam? as a bounty hunter it’s not a big loss but i’m pitty on the part of the investors that nagging that they are being scam. How?

Yes any coin can end up being a scam, it does not matter if the coin has been listed or if it is being traded, you need to realize that there are a lot more sophisticated scam coins out there that you cannot even recognize as a scam from a glance. This is the reason why bounty hunters sell their tokens as soon as they get them, because they want to avoid stories like this.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Igopraise

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

its really sad indeed, and am sorry that happened to you. well, with that, then its very much obvious that it is very possible that its simply a scam coin.
sorry mate.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

There are a lot of cases of traded coin or token which ended up scam such exmr if i not mistaken. Sad to hear about that case, investor will never forget and cause for stop participating in any ICO even good one. Here in crypto we cant fully determine which is scam or not. Brain is unpredictable matter and anytime can change mind.
SSend3r

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

Of course it is possible if the project is scam ) I remember such project as Dinaro, It is already scam coin, they deleted their chat but the coin is traded on Forkdelta now.

Deepa18dec

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:04:21 PM

It is possible and I have experienced the same. Though not from bounty, I got the airdrop of worth almost 0.2 eth in Ionchain token. Next they emptied out there wallet, sold everything and ran away with all the investors money. Its really sad.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

It is possible and I have experienced the same. Though not from bounty, I got the airdrop of worth almost 0.2 eth in Ionchain token. Next they emptied out there wallet, sold everything and ran away with all the investors money. Its really sad.
You contacted developer, and you asked smart contract, I think have been in trading at fork or etherdelta then maybe there is no fraud. Try contacting them through their telegram channels.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

Everything that is very possible in the crypto world. Even as you mentioned, this has happened quite often in the crypto world. What is usually used as a benchmark is how the coin is listed by an exchange that does have a good reputation. It can give more confidence that the project will end successfully. So as long as you are in the crypto world then you have to work hard in determining what bounties you will follow.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

It's really annoying and sad when that happens, the team just disappears and the coin delisted. It's quite surprising that they decided the disappear at that point as the token is already listed and could be traded. They should at least have made an effort to raise the price and make a go of it. Normally they run away when they have received enough from pre-sale investors

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Yes its is possible that a certain coin even though listed would be turned out to be scam just like bitconnect , centra and pincoin. I already experienced this kind of incident. Have coins until now that turned out to be non value. And sadly it is just waste of time and effort.
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 02:00:28 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 02:31:24 PM by Hades92

yes it can happen often, no wonder the exchange removes the coin for various reasons and I think it makes sense when it's a scam

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

Yes its is possible that a certain coin even though listed would be turned out to be scam just like bitconnect , centra and pincoin. I already experienced this kind of incident. Have coins until now that turned out to be non value. And sadly it is just waste of time and effort.

Unfortunately, it is usual situation. I have faced with this problem, when I sold my coins and in the same day the project turned into scam.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:17:52 PM

Oh yes this is very possible, there are a lot of scam coins that are on exchanges. What you need to understand is that a lot of these scammers actually work to get their coins listed on exchanges and with that they can sell off their coins that they have. They always have a larger stash and once they have sold, people start to realize that the coin is a scam and they are getting delisted, this is why bounty hunters sell as soon as they get paid their rewards, to avoid situations like this

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆