Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook And Google Go back on Decisions as cryptos Fans React  (Read 383 times)
zuggu-1 (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

Crypto prices have rebounded following the reversal of separate anti-crypto decisions by Facebook and Google. After previously banning cryptocurrency ads on its platform, Facebook has whitelisted Coinbase advertisements, and Google on its part now includes major cryptocurrency coins in its exchange rate converter tool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:45:57 PM

Crypto prices have rebounded following the reversal of separate anti-crypto decisions by Facebook and Google. After previously banning cryptocurrency ads on its platform, Facebook has whitelisted Coinbase advertisements, and Google on its part now includes major cryptocurrency coins in its exchange rate converter tool.

All of them are changing and shifting from being very skeptical and allergic to cryptocurrency, to becoming open to it and trying to understand how it would work for them. Or maybe there will be some major change in the whole crypto market soon..Something that they know about but we don't.
Lindazz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:47:34 PM

This is obviously good news,These large companies are gradually changing their attitude towards the cryptocurrency market, which I think will attract more funds to the cryptocurrency market.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
vladimirhf

Activity: 590
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:59:40 PM

I think they were just testing the reactions.

btw, funny thing is that facebook had a token (not crypto) to use in the platform before, but the idea was abandoned.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:39:11 PM

absolutely pleasing news ,now let the internet platforms work together .facebook,google,crypto  all together no more banning between em.who knows crypto holders might bail out facebook on its recent slump is prize.
Larymause

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

I think everyone understands that the game that these companies lead is understandable to all. Everyone wants to buy a cheap Bitcoin)) Especially when there are many rumors that these companies want to release their tokens, this all looks like pure manipulation.
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

Sooner or later they will be forced to accept such advertising again. Facebook and Twitter have suffered severe setbacks in business development over the past week. The crypto area is a fast growing field worldwide. They will not miss this business, even though they might think they can do without it now. I have already deleted my Facebook profile.
Mendrofa

Activity: 455
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:54:55 PM

it's nice facebook has revoked advertising ban for cryptocurrency, i think facebook see cryptocurrency market has good potential and will keep floating to be big and this is good news for lovers of cryptocurrency.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

its a good decision. but ico ads are still banned. i think its a good decision. because its a money related thing and scammers can easily promote then. but crypto currency ads are now allowed again. thats really a great news to entire crypto space

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

i don't really think so that decisions of google and facbook founders can really affect the crypto currency prices it is the fact that they have large user readership but still it has nothing to do with the crypto.. market will recover when bulls will be strong enough

bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

When Facebook, Twitter and Google decided to ban cryptocurrency ads, we all knew it was a temporary decision. Now they will begin to allow those ads again, first those of cryptocoins, later those of ICOs. That said, they will establish new and strict rules and requirements for these ads to be published.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:35:16 PM

It is all about the business. They are all looking for what they will profit and bear in mind the ETF, so they perhaps want to be ready because if that comes through, coins will moon and adverts will start flying in for them.
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:42:45 PM

I wonder why so close decisions, I thought they knew the economic consequences of these bans, and took their decisions accordingly. Apparently something made them go back
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:44:49 PM

This is great news and will help drive retail investors. However, I don't think many new retail investors will get nvolved until the price increases again. Too many people got burned last time around when the ads were allowed.

I think we need more instituitional money to pump the price first. But then, retail will follow.

The real winners are those already here (ie us!)  Grin

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

They can't say it directly but they want to use these Blockchain technology on their current system. I see some reports that Facebook and Google create a group of people to study these new technology because they see a lot of potential.

cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:38:49 AM

I think they stopped cryptocurrency and ICO ads all have their causes.
I think they want to find out before the crypto market is saturated.
They certainly recognize the potential of this market.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:34:23 AM

I knew it would only be a matter of time until they reneged on their decisions to ban crypto Ads. From here on out, I am expecting the announcement that they themselves are working on their own cryptocurrencies. At some point, they had to realize that cryptos were here to stay and nothing they did would be able to change that outcome.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

It is very difficult to deal with the advertising of cryptocurrency on these services, so they decided to head it. If they will personally monitor the information there, then I hope the scam will be less.
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:04:05 AM

They can't stop cryptos, that is what they realized. It is either you beat them or you join them, they have tried to beat cryptocurrencies, found out that they couldn't now they are joining the train. This is one of the things that will help to bring about better adoption of the coins. More people will trust cryptos with these new developments.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

This is very good news.They inspire me.Why do you prohibit something that people like.If we look into the future, the cryptocurrency will be used everywhere.This fact cannot be avoided.Facebook And Google very good platform and today they once again made me happy
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: