Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low prices and bad comments are taking the confidence of the Newbies?  (Read 1217 times)
teehaa

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

it really is one of the factors. I too lost confidence when there is so many fud everywhere. I mean there is no need to spread FUD, we need a positive feedback even when the market is down. if we really want to succeed cryptocurrency.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HanaBin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:00:59 AM

Beginners will not see the benefits that can be gained when entering the market at this time. Yes, I agree. But other things with those driven by technology and not from profit will be created. It works on new people. They will learn from it. Risk only when you can afford to lose.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:11:22 AM

When the price drops, there are many bad comments coming from different directions. The Newbies are most affected by this. Because if someone wants to invest, they are lagging behind for those bad comments and they are afraid also. Is this reason their Confidence Level is not low?

I think we should stop our bad comment about Bitcoin. We will also benefit from this.     Sad
Newbie will definitely loss their confidence from getting the FUD's being made by some other members here in the forum. However, it will be just a first reaction for them for later on they will going to understand how bitcoin will going to move and will made some inquiries regarding how an individual will going to earn in the system. And when that day come, FUDster's could never get loss the newbies confidence again.

Actually these are the things that I was able to experience after joining here in this forum. At first, I was kinda intimidated with other and believe also on their bad comments. However, days and weeks had passed I come to know how bitcoin works and then I have come with my own strategy and style in bitcoin investment.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:17:17 AM

When the price drops, there are many bad comments coming from different directions. The Newbies are most affected by this. Because if someone wants to invest, they are lagging behind for those bad comments and they are afraid also. Is this reason their Confidence Level is not low?

I think we should stop our bad comment about Bitcoin. We will also benefit from this.     Sad
I don't think its bad comments i think its just an eye opener to everyone that bitcoin is risky due to votality and people must know that we can't navigate or eradicate the concept of votality in which the price depends on the adoption of each one of us who wanted to become a part of the cryptocurrency community.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:22:48 AM

As they say - a pig always finds a swamp. And it's not so much in the bad comments, as in the atmosphere in the market. If the price falls, then the mood falls. It will be better if everyone shares useful tips, what to do when the price falls.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
PeachPam

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

There will be bitcoin hater everywhere and I don't think bad comment can stop. It is impossible to change the public's view
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

i think we dont do a bad comments , how can we insult the industry where we get money? negative comments and all forms of FUD I think most come from outside the cryptocurrency community, such as the government, banks etc. besides if they (the newbies) are really interested and believe in the cryptocurrency industry, they should not be afraid of any negative comments that arise. if they choose to leave, that is a choice, and they will not get anything from this industry other than regret in the future.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

The negative comments and topics raised about the crypto market is what contribute to the frequent low prices of coins seen on the market. The negative comments only creates panic which results in investors selling their valuable coins for cheap prices. It is high time crypto users stayed positive about the market and stop panicking.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
georgepark

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

Newbies need experience so they trust bitcoin and they should also learn about the risks. I totally agree. All this just gets worse and not just for beginners. People are arranged of course they constantly do not like everything. We have to stop this case. Also, no way. Everyone has ridiculous emotions at the best moment, it shows that they will be more than that when things turn south. I find that to be incomprehensible.
The sooner you realize this space is emerging with the benefits being given, including your own hobbies, the less emotions you have.
RusellTim

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

We must stop this case. Everyone has ridiculous emotions at the best moment, it shows that they will have more when things turn south. I find it incomprehensible. The sooner you realize this space is emerging with the benefits being given, including your own hobbies, the less emotions you have. One truth it can and it is. Digital currency can not stop, it will only be improved when, the time climbs to the time above it.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:41:20 AM

Indeed, bad comments about bitcoin should be stopped, so that the level of public confidence in bitcoin does not decrease, but I think it will be difficult to prevent the emergence of various comments about bitcoin, especially the bad comments about bitcoin. provide a good understanding of bitcoink to beginners, so they can understand bitcoin well and will not be affected by various negative comments about bitcoin.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

Indeed, bad comments about bitcoin should be stopped, so that the level of public confidence in bitcoin does not decrease, but I think it will be difficult to prevent the emergence of various comments about bitcoin, especially the bad comments about bitcoin. provide a good understanding of bitcoink to beginners, so they can understand bitcoin well and will not be affected by various negative comments about bitcoin.
yes, we will not be able to stop the bad news about bitcoin. I studied with bitcoin 2 years ago and I understand that bitcoin price movements can go up and down. that way I feel sure bitcoin will recover after experiencing a price decline.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

I agree to this thing a lot. But they should also learn everything about cryptocurrency so negative commentd and bad comments wont affect them. Learning will make them think critically and they would not base on somebody's opinion.

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

Newbies shouldn't investment in Bitcoin in the first place because they don't  even make a deep research before pouring large amount of money. If you are a real investor of Bitcoin you will not worry because you know Bitcoin will appreciate in the right time.
ErikLarsen1976

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

I think it's not just new people but it also affects everyone. It's important for me to know whether you really want to invest or not.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:55:40 AM

Yes, these days the bad comments are even killing the confidence of investors especially the newbies more than the dropping price of cryptocurrencies. I have been an active  member of this forum for almost a year now and I have never seen a time than in recent times where the negative comments far too many.
nicko122

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

I think that now there are a lot of sources of information including various online publications and social networks. The information that people take from there greatly influences their thinking and decisions. Therefore, a negative opinion can change a person’s decisions.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:01:19 PM

I don't think its bad comments i think its just an eye opener to everyone that bitcoin is risky due to votality and people must know that we can't navigate or eradicate the concept of votality in which the price depends on the adoption of each one of us who wanted to become a part of the cryptocurrency community.
I think you don't explore enough dude, if you see and read more deep lots of articles on the internet, there are a lot of media that denigrate bitcoin, make a negative image to bitcoin, many parties do fud for certain interests. in fact we can't stop the news to coming, this has become a drama in the crypto world so I think the newbie and all investors must be familiar with this
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

If that newbie is really a newbie I mean if that person doesn't really have any background regarding the cryptocurrency like bitcoin then he or she is more likely be affected by the bad news about the bitcoin. He or she will lose interest if he heard that the current state of bitcoin is not good that its price is dropping.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

The reason why people seems to comment bad on bitcoin is in the way how it progressed as time goes by in terms of price. Whether we should speak of bad comments or not or just get too silent about it, people will react just the same. There should be massive information campaign on topics about the how's and why's in bitcoin usage. People who are newbie tend to jump into something they didn't know much about. They are thinking that by holding coins you will earn profit of which is partly correct but too much of this holding would just mean a lot of volatility in prices and worst would make people react in the same as a single person who is holding large volumes of coins. These poor movements and less usage destroys the technology. Why not learn what real investments with bitcoin should be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: