Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low prices and bad comments are taking the confidence of the Newbies?  (Read 1217 times)
nayya88

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

When the price drops, there are many bad comments coming from different directions. The Newbies are most affected by this. Because if someone wants to invest, they are lagging behind for those bad comments and they are afraid also. Is this reason their Confidence Level is not low?

I think we should stop our bad comment about Bitcoin. We will also benefit from this.     Sad
the natural thing is if the price goes down will create a lot of negative speculation, especially new members (newbie) because they don't understand much about the crypto world.
things like this can be overcome by building an active community where the more senior can guide the junior, regardless of the negative segmentation of various circles who do not like crypto, how much better we strengthen the community from within
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

I think it's just a panic factor, you have to be mentally prepared to invest all the negative comments will surely exist when you invest anywhere because everyone wants to get the lowest price and sell at the highest price. all you need to prepare before starting an investment is mental and your theory must be ready
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 07:17:22 AM

Low prices is an opportunity to invest, then as a newbies watch and observe and learn before taking a risk to avoid being panic

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

How do you stop the warren buffet and bill gates? they always make bad comments on bitcoin.

I think we better not listen their comments, newbies must follow every community and have to ask a lot about the crypto world so they don't panic.

Fantastickarl

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

The market has been in a heavy downtrend and this has affected the newbies that wants to invest the most. I must say that, you must believe in the vision of this industry and what the blockchain technology is before you invest in this.Every market has its ups and downs and when Cryptocurrency was up, it was fun and every one made massive profits. Now it is down at the moment, you must support it and invest more into it if you believe in it.   
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:54:48 AM

they spread bad news when they might lose a lot of their assets, but I as a new person in the crypto currency know and understand the decline in the crypto currency, that's what graphics and values nobody can predict
MaxApple147

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:34:03 PM

It's a bad decision to invest based on others’ opinion. I think to be successful here you have to rely on your own analysis and research.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

When the price drops, there are many bad comments coming from different directions. The Newbies are most affected by this. Because if someone wants to invest, they are lagging behind for those bad comments and they are afraid also. Is this reason their Confidence Level is not low?

I think we should stop our bad comment about Bitcoin. We will also benefit from this.     Sad
well I really very different and most of them want to talk about on the bad things. Maybe someone who's money to talk about it but he still lode only time on doing it. It is better to study something you about cryptocurrencies than to rea that news.
JohnLowry

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

We don't need to take decisions by judging what is people saying. I think we should take decision by enriching ourselves with proper knowledge and experience.
lokkytan

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:07:22 AM

to invest we must dare to take all the risk, if by the opinions of others then you are afraid to invest, then you may need to learn how much more profit trading through technical analysis rather than just simply believe in other people's opinions. 

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:48:39 AM

Spreading false or fake news about bitcoin? you can not do anything to stop others from talking badly about it because they have their own mind and some of them are wants to see the bitcoin price is in the low.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:33:24 AM

To stop bad comments on bitcoin is very unlikely. I think it's best to convince ourselves first of bitcoin, and when there are so many negative news, we don't panic easily.
CharlesCorley

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

Newbies are affected because many of them don't know how to do thorough research. So they should pay more attention on it instead of people’s comment.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:14:32 AM

the reason is that most newbie do not really know what cryptocurrency is all about just because they were told they can make money from crypto, they jump into it. if you wanna join crypto the best thing is to take your time and study the stuff very well. I have seen a message from a newbie in telegram about the price of his asset being reduced and He taught someone is stealing his coin little by little not knowing it was as a result of volatility of the market.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:54:01 AM

there are many factors that cause it, but most are very deliberate FUDs to further panic new investors. that's what they want to make bad posts. so just ignore it, there's no point in thinking about it, all you have to do is look for a lot of technical knowledge about analysis and monitor market movements.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

There seems to be a trend of newbies spreading a negative atmosphere around this forum because of price drop, others newbies are buying into it for sure. Old members don't do this though
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

With low prices that could test the newbies and all investors if they will invest or not. Crypto currency is really a risky investment whatever happened with the price it is the investors discretion if they will invest or not. We are all mature and wise with our capital now i am sure even if they are newbies they will think twice before investing.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:48:25 AM

Of course negative statements affects people much, especially the newcomers, because they are already afraid staying in front of something really new.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:09:49 PM

Yes, I agree. This bad comments may have an effect especially to the Newbies on this forum where they find difficulty in making their decision. On the other hand, I would suggest to the newbies to also do their own study and research to be able to gain wide knowledge about cryptocurrency since knowledge is the key factor in achieving your goal in the crypto world.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Tubig

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:22:54 PM

If you do not know why you want to invest? Do not invest.
Relying on the opinions of others always causes losses.
I'm against you. I think this is positive for the long-term because those who think of Bitcoin as an investment tool are making things worse.
Any bad news will lead to massive declines due to the random sales and thus give a poor evaluation of Bitcoin. "make it a bubble."

Your motivation must be technology and not profits
What a good perception.I agree we must know the purpose of blockchain and it is to level up the technology. We must not think about profits and how much we earn we must also consider the success of the technology that is being developed. But investors are also a need for the success of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: