Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:03:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WorldCoin (WDC) has bottomed - exciting things ahead  (Read 1789 times)
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:06:11 PM

I thought this coin was dead too, after the scambeck fiasco. I was an angry bagholder for a while, but I'm pleasantly surprised now by the direction this coin is heading in. The community turned the situation around very quickly, and now worldcoin is probably in the best position it's ever been in, in many ways at least.
Jomppe (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:14:09 PM

Yup, definetely the distance WorldCoin community took to their previous leaders was the right move.
Actually this should have been very bullish move for the price. The only problem is that the change of leadership has not been in the price.
This is due to the unefficient markets that the altcoins have.
We all know that bitcoin will not definetely be the ultimate crypto that will take over - that's for sure. If you are not sure about this, just read my other thread why I see only death in the current system.

All the altcoins are taking hit because of the fall of bitcoin.

I guess it was some of the clan of Rothschild family that stated: You should be buying when there is blood on the streets.
We have seen in bitcoin that the best moments to buy bitcoins were those moments when nobody else is buying and there is extremely bad news coming. Usually those have brought bitcoin heavily down. However, until today BitCoin has survived... To be honest, I am not sure how the future will be with bitcoin - I highly recommend to carefully study my dark scenarios of Bitcoin...
I am not here just promoting the coin I own - I am here bringing you guys better alternative. The coin that will take the place of bitcoin has to be fast in confirmations, it has to have fixed money supply and it has to have excellent name that sounds like everybody could accept it.
WorldCoin have all these features.

Warren Buffet says: Price is what you pay, value is what you get.
Definetely now is the time to buy WorldCoins - great value with such a ridiculously low price.

These may be the last moments to get WorldCoins this low- Believe me, the community has learned their lessons. We have made some mistakes, but the ability to correct them is enourmous (this can be seen as the quick claims for the leaders of the community to step down as there was some major problems with the conflict of interest).

hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:59:40 PM

sorry but worldcoin is still not ridiculously cheap, its still much more expensive than before november jump of altcoins. Even with more coins issued. Let the price crash 10 times more and i will think about buying some worldcoins. Otherwise there are much more interesting coins to get rich.

In Pump and Dump we trust.
faraway

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:53:55 PM

I like worldcoin too. The older alternates are still there and a lot of them were fair. We must continue to support this coin.
Jomppe (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:58:43 PM

sorry but worldcoin is still not ridiculously cheap, its still much more expensive than before november jump of altcoins. Even with more coins issued. Let the price crash 10 times more and i will think about buying some worldcoins. Otherwise there are much more interesting coins to get rich.

I think it is around the bottom.
All the bad news are now in the prices. Of course it is possible, it goes a little lower from these levels but it is very unlikely. Just count your probabilities and buy as much as you can lose. Remember, some people can afford to loose more than others.
It is not right way to measure WDC price movements based on the last November. We are going to see the new all time high. The progress of getting official WorldCoin Alliance is progrssing currently. I want to emphasize that WDC is not equaling to WDC alliance. The alliance is a separate entity that supports the WDC growth and offers the platform to be in touch with the developers.
New people are in charge positions in the new Alliance and there are exciting times ahead.
The odds to win with WDC are quite high and the odds to lose are minimal (if you stick your plan and don't sell when the trolls are screaming: "bad coin, bad coin, sell your coins to me!!! Sell the crab to my arms, bad coin bad coin!"

Please do not believe in the internet trolls. Their motive to scream such things is that they can screw the cheap coins from the fools who trust them and start selling when you should be buying like a mad cow.
Rofo
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 04:10:00 PM

Worldcoin is dead... you wont safe it with a new exchange

That's why you decided to invest in the biggest loser coin: Noblecoin?  Cheesy

Cute.

Zzzack

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:13:09 PM

I think it is around the bottom.
All the bad news are now in the prices. Of course it is possible, it goes a little lower from these levels but it is very unlikely. Just count your probabilities and buy as much as you can lose. Remember, some people can afford to loose more than others.
It is not right way to measure WDC price movements based on the last November. We are going to see the new all time high. The progress of getting official WorldCoin Alliance is progrssing currently. I want to emphasize that WDC is not equaling to WDC alliance. The alliance is a separate entity that supports the WDC growth and offers the platform to be in touch with the developers.
New people are in charge positions in the new Alliance and there are exciting times ahead.
The odds to win with WDC are quite high and the odds to lose are minimal (if you stick your plan and don't sell when the trolls are screaming: "bad coin, bad coin, sell your coins to me!!! Sell the crab to my arms, bad coin bad coin!"

Please do not believe in the internet trolls. Their motive to scream such things is that they can screw the cheap coins from the fools who trust them and start selling when you should be buying like a mad cow.

Not true. I feel like people will not invest in WDC at this price point just because of its past history.

I'm not trying to 'scam' people and buy cheap WDC, I only day-trade coins under 500k market cap at the moment anyways. Its just that your spam fills this section.

Producer
delphs

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:45:38 PM

worldcoin is taking proper step to clean up the mess... even changing the worldcoin foundation name since that has been registered as an LLC instead of non-profit thanks to the same shady lawyer from shambreck...

working on a new management board elected by community, the well project still going forward, all this put worldcoin in a great position to rise higher then before.

Everybody loves flavor of the month and hope for the next dogecoin but the "mature coins that where released before the November boom are still your best bet long term and strong community is key to keep it alive and well.

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: