Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:11:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I listing a token to Exchange for free?  (Read 182 times)
abit97 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

lots of paid Exchange for token listings,
I wonder where can token listings for free?
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:16:07 PM

Is your coin ETH based / ERC-20?
You can check this list of decentralized exchanges : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4515322.0
There's a form on each sites which you can fill up as a request to add your token.
You can't expect them to be listed in a good exchange where you can get high numbers of trading tho.

If you want your coin to be in a good exchange there really is no option but to pay.
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

what about exchange like mercatox? about voting listings. if you have a large community to vote for your token.
Flyne d Coin Digger

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

You can check this list of decentralized exchanges : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4515322.0
There's a form on each sites which you can fill up as a request to add your token.
You can't expect them to be listed in a good exchange where you can get high numbers of trading tho.

If you want your coin to be in a good exchange there really is no option but to pay.

I do understand why some good project is having difficult time in putting their token to an exchange, due to its payment registration....

-mostly when you registered your token for free in an exchange their value might divided and not added, like my friend token that was registered on small exchange, its original total value was $126 but in the exchange it is $. 00593...
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:17:16 AM

there is no free listing exchange in cryptocurrency every blockchain have the right to make the listing coin be among the top 10 and it require etherum to be listed in any exchange
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

For free trade, or rather with a minimum commission, you can trade ERC-20 on such brands as EtherDelta or ForkDelta

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

just try looking for an exchange that opens a voting program, if you have a big community, then you will find that goal
abit97 (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

thanks
Sermihal

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

I don't think anything's free. For example on the stock exchange binance a listing token is very huge money. If the token appears on many exchanges, then its price will grow.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

Free listing exchanges are usually the scam exchanges. Or no trader there. Those conversations are usually bad. But I still see big exchanges like kineo cubine coinex. There are usually free votes for listings. But there must be a huge community.

Fatman861

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

This forum thread offers free listing of tokens on the exchange. I hope this will help you. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4648803.0
Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

Free listing exchanges are usually the scam exchanges. Or no trader there. Those conversations are usually bad. But I still see big exchanges like kineo cubine coinex. There are usually free votes for listings. But there must be a huge community.
Agree to these words which is definitely right. Exchangers that do offer free listing specially to those small volume ones aren't usually good to lurk on.
Heres a free listing on good exchange https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000475411-How-do-I-submit-a-token-to-Bittrex-for-listing-  Grin

Bittrex? wont be that easy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████