Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:39:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why alt coins are still not fire.??  (Read 134 times)
Twkasun52 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:49:44 PM

Btc is little bit stable around 8000+ area now,so why alt coins are still not fire.??

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:16:36 PM

I think ETH is the reason. I mean still the ETH has not started to go up. It should go up now. Then all the Alt coins will follow the movements of ETH. I wonder what is happening there. Because according to the chart patterns ETH should go up now.
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

The altcoins suffer from the backwash effect of BTC. And even for BTC, however, until it is over 10k there is little to be calm. So many alts are at the bottom right now, with BTC at 8k, I can not imagine what would happen if BTC will return to 6k.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

Btc is little bit stable around 8000+ area now,so why alt coins are still not fire.??

I believe that the price of altcoins will just pump up again after bitcoins starts to dump its prices so keep on holding your coins or invest even more while the market prices today is still not pumping.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:15:27 PM

Because ussually when Bitcoin is going up, people are selling their altcoins in order to ride the Bitcoin train. After Bitcoin will stabilize it's price, then altcoins will begin to increase also.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:16:55 PM

I think everyone is still a bit concerned after the huge drop earlier this year. I do think it will come though, and prices will start to rise fairly soon.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

Personally i think that first bitcoin and ethereum will fire and then altcoins can follow too, i think altcoin season will come in september/october.

JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

This is because many people have seen that bitcoin is growing and  decided to transfer their altkoins to BTC.Other coins will begin to increase also when BTC will stabilize his price...so wait guy
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

Well I think the trade volume is not that much to be divided in different coins. It's seems that btc become the only coin that has showed signs of pump this month.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

its because the demand is weak, not because bitcoin is recovering it will be the same in altcoin too. Wrong altcoin needs a demand or a buyer/investor in order to recover or do price increase. So lets just wait in the future there will be a good bull run in the whole market.
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

IMHO, I think btc still not stable right now, maybe we should wait around 1-2 weeks to see some altcoin price rise. After that maybe altcoin will rise slowly or maybe altcoin price will fall because btc prices are rising (Some holder may convert their altcoin to btc because the price goes up)

Note: Some good altcoin usually will not be too affected from the rising or falling btc prices
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:12:11 PM

Lately after Bitcoin jumped many recently discarded altcoins and moved to Bitcoin to follow the bull market, with a gradual decline that altcoin gives the user fear to sell it and they want to return the losses in the hope of regaining the benefits of Bitcoin, altcoin growth will not happen for now, with so many coins removed that it takes a very long time, it is not easy to build trust in altcoin.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:37:24 PM

What you are seeing is the perfect crypto currency price changes mate. Actually you should agree that bitcoin are volatile in nature as all the coins seems different all the price changes buddy. I love to have the bitcoin with all this changes with it mate.

Wait for the concerns coins marketplace demand and supply theory buddy. Once the coin settled you will find the altcoins also goes big.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

I think that right now investors are gathering most of their attention towards Bitcoin and ETH, and out of this reason, they are less willing to invest their funds into other, less popular coins. After the Bitcoin Rally will have started and part of investors will fix their profit, Investors will begin to explore other altcoins too.
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

This is because many people have seen that bitcoin is growing and  decided to transfer their altkoins to BTC.Other coins will begin to increase also when BTC will stabilize his price...so wait guy

This, pretty much! One such reason is people think an ETF is coming for bitcoin and therefore the price will rocket. We may need to wait for this news from the SEC before the speculation of BTC starts to subside again.

I can't see bitcoin dominance going above 50% to be honest, so I think alts will pick up soon anyway

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:21:57 AM

Bitcoin is still the focus. I think investors have withdrawn money and moved to ETH and BTC more. For the purpose of bringing bTC and ETH prices up and push down prices and then push Altcoin prices up.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

Bitcoin is still dropping  $7,706.50 US it's not yet the time where Bitcoin will have a long run of the bull trend, so I guess it's not yet time for altcoins to go "on fire" and besides ethereum should be the one to go first if we are going to see the majority of tokens going up that's the trend for the past three years.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: