Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winter is coming for altcoins  (Read 208 times)
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:15:52 AM

I don't agree. For me, this is only a temporary phenomenon, there will be growth, you just need to wait more than two weeks. Ask any experienced trader, he will tell you that many go into the negative, just because he does not know how to wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
esportseco

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:17:26 AM

ALways recovers during winter time, watch and be patient
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:31:11 AM

Bitcoin is having hard times  Undecided, it's primary trend is down for more than a half-year. Even current intermediate trend seems rising it may eventually end with as previous bottoms. Last time btc rised altcoins didnt rise well. They still have time to rise but when btc starts to fall it will take altcoins with it. So if you have short mid term investments on altcoins prepare for exit. You can catch a last ride oncoming next weeks parallel to btc run. while exiting from altcoins do not calculate them with /btc prices just think them as /usd so that you can see your real profit. Even if you are in lose i recommend you to exit. You may enter later or never.

Many people still have faith with bitcoin and that's good but I'm afraid this is the right time to start new life. Sideways position at down trend make us lost our faith day by day. I suggest you and all of you to stop analyze market and try another way to make money out side crypto market. Only suggestion and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

These newbies need to watch and learn. Winter/4th quarter mean good new for crypto, pump.
Whales need some cheap coins before the pump.

MrN1ce9uy

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:59:21 AM

right now they are falling very hard, hope you dont too much to worry, i ve got out few days ago with tremendous loose, but it is still good move.Alts didnt make a great rising but they are still falling like they have seen something.

I bought $2K ETH at $429 couple weeks ago. Been watching my value drop ever since Cry

Buy more now

It crossed my mind. I actually could. I just sold off most of my mining GPUs. It would be a tough waiting though if the market tanked for a year or more.
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:18:40 AM

I hope this is a temporary phenomenon. 2018 shows bad results in the field of crypto currency, but I'm more than sure that it's all temporary
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:28:18 AM

You cannot predict the movement of the market by just looking at one thing. There's so much going on here and the market is affected not just by one factor. Bitcoin is the pilot coin, yes, and it might influence the altcoin market but it is not the only factor and basis for such conclusion. Altcoin & bitcoin are two different coins. Each coin has different purposes and one way or another, there are external factors that affect each including government. That is why we are not in the place to dictate what will happen in the future, none of us can predict accurately.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:34:09 AM

Yes i do think the same, bitcoin really strong in December, the only hope that we got right now is SEC to approved the BTC ETF, I hope it really get approved cause i dont know, market is really hard to recover right now and we need a good news that can help us through this problem.

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:52:03 AM

Yes i do think the same, bitcoin really strong in December, the only hope that we got right now is SEC to approved the BTC ETF, I hope it really get approved cause i dont know, market is really hard to recover right now and we need a good news that can help us through this problem.
I have a different opinion. But I do not advise anything for others, because it is everyone's personal responsibility. Until you sold , you didn't lose. I do not expect a short time, you need patience. Yes bitcoin pulls to the bottom of other altcoins, but this is only the period. Altcoins can still shoot.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

it was very, very difficult for me, I was very disappointed because it kept a lot of ethereum and the price was very very difficult for me. what should i do now, i have to defend this ?? If I sell it now I will lose greatly.  Huh Huh Cry Cry
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:45:49 PM

The Altcoins have a future, but we still do not know what the future will be like, it can be a good future or a bad future, but, nevertheless, it can depend on who holds them.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:07:08 PM

It seems that most people nowadays hold altcoin and do not sell them, but if anyone holds, then no one deals in the cryptographic market, so it depends on the person that exists.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

The Altcoins have a future, but we still do not know what the future will be like, it can be a good future or a bad future, but, nevertheless, it can depend on who holds them.
I don't want to generalize the future of altcoins, some alt coins are performing well for the past years but most of them aren't.

It's very easy to say that the alt coins has a future but we don't know on how many of them can survive. Some are doing good and remain constant with their performance but others, the longer they have been in the market, they are more to be dumped.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████