Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winter is coming for altcoins  (Read 208 times)
teramit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1873
Merit: 1394

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

Bitcoin is having hard times  Undecided, it's primary trend is down for more than a half-year. Even current intermediate trend seems rising it may eventually end with as previous bottoms. Last time btc rised altcoins didnt rise well. They still have time to rise but when btc starts to fall it will take altcoins with it. So if you have short mid term investments on altcoins prepare for exit. You can catch a last ride oncoming next weeks parallel to btc run. while exiting from altcoins do not calculate them with /btc prices just think them as /usd so that you can see your real profit. Even if you are in lose i recommend you to exit. You may enter later or never.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

I think this time bitcoin will be able to recover its price significantly and it can brrak major resistances as well on the other hand due to bullish btc and volume going into btc altcoins will be under pressure untill btc finds its new high price.

bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

Now traders are investing in bitcoin, so many altcoins are falling in price.

In a couple of weeks altcoins will rise sharply by 100 - 150%

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

why is everyone saying this particular thing? I think no one can predict market movement, well I am not a trading expert, I will wait and watch to see how things will unfold in the month of August, seems everyone is summer holidays will make the market to crash, well let's see how it goes.
Natium

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

you can invest now in bitcoin or ethereum because these coins in any case will cost much more than now, because the current manipulations are needed in order to merge most of the newcomers.

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

Bitcoin is having hard times  Undecided, it's primary trend is down for more than a half-year. Even current intermediate trend seems rising it may eventually end with as previous bottoms. Last time btc rised altcoins didnt rise well. They still have time to rise but when btc starts to fall it will take altcoins with it. So if you have short mid term investments on altcoins prepare for exit. You can catch a last ride oncoming next weeks parallel to btc run. while exiting from altcoins do not calculate them with /btc prices just think them as /usd so that you can see your real profit. Even if you are in lose i recommend you to exit. You may enter later or never.

I also think so. The bull run on July is done already and the prices has started to fall again. I think this fall will be much deeper than the other months but still we must expect good things to happen in the next few weeks or few months.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:14:29 PM

It is already winter in crypto market Smiley we all wait for the spring and all the news tell us that this will be soon enough. But these are all just predictions, and truly speaking nobody really knows when this winter will end. All these people who tell you when exactly the market will wake up - have no idea when it will happen Smiley
Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:18:03 PM

These are indeed the best times to enter when it comes to bitcoin investment. We do thought on the sudden price increase of bitcoin to be start of the bull run but it do fail once again yet we are going back to previous lows but well these kind of things aren't already suprising with bitcoin because anytime it can really break your expectations on where would prices will possible go. Now on this upcoming winter we can presume that it would headed back once again just like on last years but no one really knows if history would repeat or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:21:32 PM

Current market is manipulated by big exchanges and whales. They have their ideas on how get profits from simple traders and investors. You can track but bitcointalk and USDT movements to/from exchanges addresses. After those movements the another pump or dump will follow. Yesterday there was a bid of 20k of BTC on Bitmex I believe. Some whale.was.testing the trend.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:05:28 PM

Maybe you're right and should get out of the game, but I think that 99 percent do not get out of the game. The market movement is unpredictable now, but I am sure that the market will recover and in the long term will bring you a lot of profit.
teramit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

btc trend is down so alts didnt see a great week or weeks when it was on top of loop, so they will go down more steeply, i say this waterfall, weather is very cold now.
boroda074

Activity: 168

ONe Social Network

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

I think that's because I read that fall and winter are the most favorable times for all crying, so wait for the cold weather on the dwarves and warming in the market!

teramit (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:39:23 AM

right now they are falling very hard, hope you dont too much to worry, i ve got out few days ago with tremendous loose, but it is still good move.Alts didnt make a great rising but they are still falling like they have seen something.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:54:28 AM

It matters a lot to see your altcoin in the bitcoin terms. When you are buying A coin @20k satoshi and the price of bitcoin was around 6k and then the price of bitcoin increase to the 12k and then A coin has been depressing a lot to the @10k satoshi and then you have lost about a half of your future profit in the bitcoin.
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:00:25 AM

Yes, winter is coming. Crypto usually pump in winter, 4th quarter. Watch and learn.
It's usually chaos before the storm
I have witness Bitcoin go from $1200 to $170. I also witness Eth go from $0.20 to $5.00 on Poloniex. This is nothing.
The whales and the gamers controlling everything.

MrN1ce9uy

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:05:20 AM

right now they are falling very hard, hope you dont too much to worry, i ve got out few days ago with tremendous loose, but it is still good move.Alts didnt make a great rising but they are still falling like they have seen something.

I bought $2K ETH at $429 couple weeks ago. Been watching my value drop ever since Cry

i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

I only hope it's not a very long WINTER TIME! Bitcoin in the past experienced long downfalls like it was hibernating but sure thing after it woke up. The Bears gonna tear those major resistance not looking back at past support levels! We all know 99%+ of altcoins are tied to Bitcoin's movement so all we can do now is wait for the sidelines and HOPE!

stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:07:11 AM

I bought $2K ETH at $429 couple weeks ago. Been watching my value drop ever since Cry

Buy more now

cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:10:06 AM

I also think so. The bull run on July is done already and the prices has started to fall again. I think this fall will be much deeper than the other months but still we must expect good things to happen in the next few weeks or few months.

what bull run in July?Huh
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:13:10 AM

From the current value right now, you are really losing a lot and need to have a lots of patience waiting for any recovery or make an stop then try another coins to bring  some break even, we need to decide accordingly and be sure that we are taking an extra step from this wild market, the downfall of alts are still ongoing while btc still trying stand from its 6k$ barrier.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: