Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ?  (Read 843 times)
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

I wish bitcoin a speedy confirmation time and, and Wish it becomes legal in all the nations of the world and be accepted by bigger institution and above all, I wish the price will just soar to the moon and stay there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

currently iam really happy with the Bitcoin core where it stands and fees are ok .
Iam often poaying my bills with bitcoin and its working fast at moment and iam happy with the current prize/curse.

regards
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?
I wish that bitcoin gives more opportunities to us, and I hope it will legalized all over the world. I wish it can be used in different transactions like in paying bills at different stores. More develop and price stability.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

I wish to use btc as the main currency and I think that this is the best way to earn good money and I think that it will be great to use it as the main currency instead of dollar even
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

My wish is that one day Bitcoin will be considered the world's currency.  If everything goes to plan, every merchant should accept BTC as a payment method.  The beauty of bitcoin is that there isn't one party that controls the inflation rate like government currency. 

We are still a long way from complete adoption but these things don't happen overnight.
dylanarora789

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

My hope for bitcoin is to remain stable, never fall down, do not go too much up so you do not have to go down for correction.
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

I think that as for me the best variant will be to use it like the main currency ever and I think that it is better to use btc even instead of dollar if you want to return the money invested. To my mind, btc is the best

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

I wish that Bitcoin will last longer and the price becomes more stable. and I also wish that Bitcoin can be used in our daily lives. using it as another mode of payment. and I wish that all the scammers here will be gone for good.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

At the current moment my biggest wish would be for this negative attitude of the big authorities to cease. It would be good to see Bitcoin being embraced by them without applying any unnecessary regulatory measures. This current trend must reverse as it will really help strengthen the public's confidence in Bitcoin.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:20:45 PM

Right now I have now become more like a fun of cryptocurrencies and I wish btc could be accepted all over the world and also has a higher price as compared to last year. 

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

At the current moment my biggest wish would be for this negative attitude of the big authorities to cease. It would be good to see Bitcoin being embraced by them without applying any unnecessary regulatory measures. This current trend must reverse as it will really help strengthen the public's confidence in Bitcoin.

I support btc because it gives me a new hope and it change me a lot. So I wish that btc will stand and rise and stay forever, I hope this bitcoin will not be perish and it remain. I Believe that if bitcoin will always have its value many people around will continue to gain on it and it is really a big help on us.
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:28:55 PM

Nfc payment, electric/water/phone bill and tax payment. This is the most and first doable thing that need to be done by BTC. And of course offline store payment system would be the greatest thing that btc would achieve. But first we need to be accepted by world's goverment
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:39:00 PM

Today, news came out that in Mexico already 5000 stores have integrated crypto-currencies with traditional fiat currencies. I think that bitcoin will grow to 30 thousand, but again, that would be such a price, it is necessary that people began to actively use technology from all the altcoines, while most people do not know what applications are, they do not even know what will be in the cryptosphere. We need to tell the best people about their advantages over traditional systems, and I think the growth will be very significant when all of them start using it.
Tomborneque_1102

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 06:48:15 PM

I wish that Bitcoin will have a way to track or prevent all the scammers from doing their evil schemes in the crypto World. It would be nice to hear that everyone is safe and secured in the crypto World. when that happened, good news will spread and a lot of people will start joining they crypt World.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

I'm less worried about price and price speculation but more worried about bitcoin not properly scaling. Lower fees and faster transactions are essential
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

I hope that bitcoin can last a long time and can provide many opportunities for everyone who wants to understand it and it will be a remarkable income and I am sure this is the hope of all those people and people who have long held bitcoin Cheesy
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

I only hope that bitcoin would continue to rise like this for the time being or maybe fall back to $1 per bitcoin and give me enough time to fill my bags and then go back to $20k. Also I wish that satoshi was here as he is the maker of bitcoin and father of bitcoin so he is must for bitcoin.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

Nothing else but I only wish for bitcoin to be accepted and legalized by the whole country.
For me it is very important because all users can do transaction legally and more comfortably without having any doubts.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

The only thing I'd wish is that more people hear about BTC. I'd like every single person in the world to spend 5 minutes reading about it and learn the basics and I'm sure that many of them would start to support it. The ideas it brings to the table are great but only a very small group of people has gotten to know about it. This should change.
IMO the current awareness is below 50%. IF it jumped to 90% we'd be above the ATH in no time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

My wish is that bitcoin should be accepted as aedium of exchange in the society so as to make it easy for holders to purchase things using it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: