Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:12:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ?  (Read 848 times)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:35:52 PM

I actually wish bitcoin a lot, stable market price, bitcoin becoming legitimate across the globe, being accepted for virtually all forms of transactions. Actually wish all that bitcoin wish for thyself.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:38:51 PM

I wish for Bitcoin to be able to prove itself. It may still be too early but a global collapse of fiat money would be good wake up call for all those non believers.
Bitcoin doesn't need to improve much. It only needs to leave the shadows and come to the mainstream and nothing makes people think like an immediate danger.

tillerthekiller

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

I wish every would agree on Bitcoin being a store of value and not a currency. If we all agreed to Bitcoin being a store of value, it would be treated more like gold and we would not only see stability but confidence restored by average investors.
pictsidhe

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

I wish for Bitcoin to be able to prove itself, and Bitcoin gives more opportunity to us. Right now I have now become more like a fun of cryptocurrencies and I wish btc could be accepted all over the world and also has a higher price as compared to last year.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:46:25 PM

first I feel the panic when I see the condition of the correction market, and sometimes make me pessimistic.

but, I have great expectations that I want to realize with bitcoin, bitcoin for trading, bitcoin for investment, and bitcoin for transactions.

I want all the benefits and positive values of bitcoin to be accepted and used by the public in the future.

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:49:23 PM

Well,  I would somehow wish that bitcoin will become more stable and lesser risk in terms of investment as volatility is part of cryptocurrency movement that everyone should consider. I wish that btc should also have an upgrade in it's blockchain technology much better than the rest so that it will continue to be the number one cryptocurrency in the world.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

Well,  I would somehow wish that bitcoin will become more stable and lesser risk in terms of investment as volatility is part of cryptocurrency movement that everyone should consider. I wish that btc should also have an upgrade in it's blockchain technology much better than the rest so that it will continue to be the number one cryptocurrency in the world.
Hopping for bitcoin to be more secure and safe among hackers. I wish someday it will accept and  legalize nationwide for better and convenient use of exchange and also having BTC an own  ATM machine. This might not be possible to come in the near future as bitcoin soar high and become more popular.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

At first, I wish for bitcoin to be more decentralized which able to use globally. It can be use for payments wherein their is a merchants that can use to buy foods and services. Since in our country bitcoin is not yet widely accepted.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

I av never wish bad for bitcoin rather for bitcoin be dead. What I av always wish for bitcoin is to be success and d price to go up as it was in December,2017/january,  2018
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

I wish for bitcoin success continuously and the price increase more than ATH price last year 2017. I hope bitcoin will continue to give us hope and prosperity not only this time but also for the next generations. I hope bitcoin will long last .
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:05:47 PM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

The most likely wish by everyone here is specially the Bitcoin enthusiast is of course to make the Bitcoin to become on ATH again. Like the last year performance will be beat by this year performance so that the whole Crypto market will become healthy and everyone in the community will be happy again.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

I think all people would wish that the value of bitcoin will increase so that those who invest can gain high profit. It is nicer thay bicoin will be acceptable to different countries so that transactions in payments and sending money will be easier plus it can help those who don't have permanent job.
gobingo

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

I also see that bitcoin is not going to die, and we'd better always invest in bitcoin, and I'm sure people who invest in bitcoin will benefit enormously in the future.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:51:28 AM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

I wish to bitcoin is will legalized to all country and the price of bitcoin will back and become stable in market price being accepted for virtually all forms of transactions.
_navoj

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:56:09 AM

I wish that bircoin will forever increase its value. I also hope that bitcoin will not be used in black market and illegal transactions.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:57:29 AM

bitcoin is one of the digital currencies that can be traded in the digital currency exchange and btc in my opinion will not die because it is a technological advance in transacting
defriadi

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:05:02 AM

of course everyone wants the best of bitcoin, everyone wants bitcoin to keep increasing its price, and can also be used as a substitute currency in his country to make sale and purchase transactions.
kinhdolaos

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:23:40 AM

I wish it will survive forever and bring unstoppable to me
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:26:09 AM

Seeing Satoshi coming back and clean the mess we see here and there in the Bitcoin sphere. Bitcoin is like a soap opera, I can so imagine the mainstream media publishing articles with their own conspiracy theory, even Alex Jones would surely join the party.
Roger Ver becoming jealous so and crying like a baby on Twitter

Nice one sir! Satoshi Nakamoto is just looking the bitcoin community. Probably, it is not yet the time for him to expose his identity to the mass. He just viewing the mimicry people who want to snatch the title to him but as he will publicly announced for his ownership of bitcoin, there is a possibility that price will goes up. Anyways, if I have a wish in bitcoin, I think the stability of its price.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:51:32 AM

I hope BTC can be a helper for people in financial difficulties
and I also hope that all crypto communities can get a positive knowledge of the existence of bitcoin, such as blockchain technology is very powerful to be utilized
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: