Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:28:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ?  (Read 848 times)
necessary

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:59:53 AM

Just hope its price will never go down  Grin Grin Grin
necessaryyou

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:14:13 AM

I wish bitcoin will be accepted and be legalization worldwide.  I am looking forward seeing it
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:23:52 AM

The thing I desire at bitcoin is that the price of the bitcoin is increasing and there will be more country and market acceptance of bitcoin exchange in place from the place.
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:26:13 AM

I think every investor in bitcoin has the same wish! Please go high and high and reach at least 20 k this year. That is my wish for this year. and only wish. And when looking a the news about bitcoin we can expect a rise. 
HashWorld

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:29:12 AM

My wish is boom boom boom.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?
That digital wallet could be attended by a development team wherein we can ask for a recovery on it. People should be doing KYC on it just like any apps on social media just like facebook so that our coins will be recovered from someone from the dev. who will attend on the digital wallet problems.

btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

Just 1 wish, as my dream, bitcoin will break the resistant at $20000 and reach $1million LoL!!!!
bp.comp69

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:20:52 AM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

My expectation for BTC is that prices continue to fluctuate always we can use for investment without having to feel anxious with losses, because bitcoin is really useful for our lives.
Batask

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:23:00 AM

Just hope its price will never go down  Grin Grin Grin

Im wishing that they will accept bitcoin as payments and i wish that bitcion will never go down and will rise just like he did last december. Im waiting for that moment so that i can earn profit. Bitcoin please be good to us.
Ssid

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

My wish and probably the wish of a lot of people here is bitcoin being used in a lot of use cases and accepted as a payment everywhere on earth.
People, including me can buy car, houses and other things with it without worrying and cash in, cash out like nowadays.
I believe we wont have to live on cash anymore in the future.
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:30:21 AM

My desire for btc is, bitcoin is acceptable in all countries of the world and all countries legalize it, so bitcoin will grow as many will use it for investment or use it for exchange tools, and I expect faster bitcoin transaction time and cheaper transaction costs .
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

My wish for bitcoin i hope the price will increase and never decrease again so that everyone can get a good profit and many people will become interested to invest.And also i wish that bitcoin legalized by my country.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:57:32 AM

My wish for bitcoin i hope the price will increase and never decrease again so that everyone can get a good profit and many people will become interested to invest.And also i wish that bitcoin legalized by my country.

My wish with bitcoin is become a globally ligalized, so that people not afraid of investing it. I did not wish that the price is raise because i'm confident that it will come, soon.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:30:39 AM

My wish would be that Bitcoin be known to many more people as a store of value! I don't think governments can do much about "killing" Bitcoins. Governments can disrupt the exchange of Bitcoins to fiat currencies, which is the ultimate goal of many individuals. As you know many are in for cryptocurrencies because of the chance that it can rapidly grow in value and one can make a huge profit out of that increase. So more people getting into it will dramatically increase the demand and then the price. So my wish is more and more people please get on board cryptocurrencies including Bitcoins!
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

My very wish for Bitcoin is that the demands would become high so that value will increase more. Bitcoin will also serve as mode of payments for schools, hospitals, and in other establishments.
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

I wish that bitcoin gives more opportunities to us, and I hope it will legalized all over the world. and I also wish the price will just soar to the moon and stay there.
Zidanetribal

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

Wish that btc could reach x10 prices from now on so i can get brand new Ferrari  Tongue.
yakovsevsk

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:43:21 AM

I would like to see the blockchain of bitcoin become faster, and the commissions are lower. I think, in the future, bitcoin's volatility will decrease.
MarieMoore12

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

I wish the bitcoin price in coming months this year could equal or exceed its peak in 2017. And then the Bitcoin School could be accepted in the cryptocurrency market in my country.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

Hope everyone would want the bitcoin price to go up, and for me to invest from now is a pretty good strategy indeed the risk is very high at the time the market is now being abnormal, but my prediction is confident of rising bitcoin prices at the end of the year now and the profits will definitely be gained
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: