Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ?  (Read 848 times)
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

Bitcoin is not dead, the price correction takes several months, and so the bitcoin price will go back up to the highest point, just wait.
gasparyu

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:08:35 AM

I just wish for worldwide legalization for bitcoin. Where everyone can use their bitcoin whereever and whenever they want and to what ever store they buy.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?
My wish is so that bitcoin didn't create any more the so-called fork or other cryptocurrencies. One sole cryptocurrency is enough to be used for main transactions because we got too many ICOs and it make more choices for each coin with their each purpose which totally different or just to improve the so called bitcoin. Hopefully the bitcoin creator can stand the ground to clean up this mess or at least some regulation to help people thinking bitcoin was a scam.
mathtoughfat

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

For BTC to be soon recognized by the government as a legal currency and support it's campaign and have the people aware of the benefits of using BTC and cryptocurrency. As of now this is my wish because it is a real challenge for BTC to become a legal currency without the support and recognition from the government.
dhwuy32koo11

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

Our common efforts make Bitcoin legal in every country. That will be done in the near future. I used to compare BTC as a flame, it smoldered but never turned off, so that the flare flared only when many people really care about it, for example, governments are more interested in Bitcoin than it will have a place.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?
I hope Bitcoin is alive and used by everyone in the world. besides all countries in the world legalize Bitcoin transactions. although it can not be a global currency, but it can still be a digital commodity asset. and I believe Bitcoin will be better in the future.
tobreak007

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

My wish is bitcoin will develop day by day and become the best coin ever.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:53:32 AM

for it to grow and improve and change and to keep on changing peoples lives and to keep giving us a different out look on society. it has changed alot and hopeful more changes are to come
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

irrespective of the downward trend in BTC now, i still see it as the best coin and will always try as much as possible to ensure that i contribute my own quota for the development of it. not only will i continue to invest in it but will also ensure that i spread the message across board telling people about what BTC has to offer.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:08:24 AM

I want the price of bitcoin increases. For this reason people will be more profitable. Especially those people who are investing their bitcoin in different bitcoin investing sites and who have fund their bitcoins in their bitcoin wallet. If the price of bitcoin rises they will get more profit.

This is anwish everyone wishes for, with this it can help the bitcoin to be more popular because of the value, people tends to like things where they can generate money. At the same time with an increase to its value, government of different countries will realize how the bitcoin can help the economy. Bitcoin is helping us to have a brighter future.

trantu8461520@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is just looking the bitcoin community. Probably, it is not yet the time for him to expose his identity to the mass. He just viewing the mimicry people who want to snatch the title to him but as he will publicly announced for his ownership of bitcoin, there is a possibility that price will goes up.I hope BTC can be a helper for people in financial difficulties
Maclyn19

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

I wish that it will have more reliable growth rate in the long run and the price won't go down that much so many will invest consistently from time to time.
Cidolfusorlandeau

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

Wish btc could stand forever at least till i die.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

My very own wish for btc is to finally solved the scalability issues with btc so that It will go to the moon in no time and of course I hope transaction fees will become affordable to everybody like what is actually want by satoshi to be used for peer to peer payments instantly around the world. 

sitnibtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

I think my only wish would be satoshi revealing himself and trying to help in the improvement of bitcoin. I think him showing himself will be very good for the confidence of users to bitcoin.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:46:13 AM

The only wish I have regarding Bitcoin is that it gains the trust of the investors back. I have seen many people saying that it is dead and they don’t believe in Bitcoin anymore. I know there are still many supporters of Bitcoin but still it has lost many. This would increase the adoption of the Bitcoin which will have a direct impact on the value of Bitcoin. The retail buyers as of now are completely out of the market so it is important for the retail buyers to come back in order for btc to grow up.
gitome99

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

Bitcoin is not dead, the price correction takes several months, and so the bitcoin price will go back up to the highest point, just wait.
bitcoin will not disappear, bitcoin only increases and decreases in price. so we have to be patient to make a profit.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:11:13 AM

I wish that bitcoin have a high value and never become go down . That bitcoin can be stable . 😂 so btc will help alot people to sustain our needs . 😊
yoshua27

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

can rise as high as December 2017 december
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:20:03 AM

I Wish that Btc will be legalized in all countries around the world so that we are all happy and enjoy to use our bitcoin to purchase goods and free to transact anywhere and anytime.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: