Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:39:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ?  (Read 848 times)
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

There are options to make money with btc like investing a bitcoin or joining a signature campaign or bounty campaign but for me im prefer on bounty or signature because you need a time only and this is not risky to loss a money and if you have a patience you can earn money.
Phinoy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

I wish that Bitcoin joins the mainstream business community and get listed on shares sites like Nasdaq and then more investor's would join and make the community more strong by bringing new investors.

Wish? bitcoin have already a beautiful granted wish that all the bounties have already experience all I can wish for is more blessing will come more opportunities to the bounties who are started  in grandmall
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

I just want Bitcoin to last forever and can be used as a transaction tool for all countries in the world.  I'm sure bitcoin prices will be more expensive.
In addition I hope bitcoin can be used properly and not used as a means of crime.

sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

My wish for Bitcoin is that it becomes more stable and a legal means of exchange of goods and services. I actually want all critics to be very fair in their criticism of bitcoin. If the above are achieved, I believe bitcoin will be great forever.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
sahan sandeepa

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

I think holding bitcoin is the suitable method for these days. Because it got little deep here. Once bitcoin hits 20000$ at start of 2018 year. So I think BTC Will reach 10000$ starts with 2019. So I holds until it.
centurionlaw

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

I wish bitcoin price will be high and break all Records also attract many new investors and i want to spend bitcoin for buy goods and services. also want to do a world tour and spend only bitcoin. also i wish bitcoin will be legalized in all country and governments and private department will accept bitcoin as a payment.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

I want bitcoin to reach the highest price possible and bitcoin can be acknowledged by all countries, I want bitcoin to be a transaction tool that is acknowledged by the world.
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

I really hope that bitcoin reaches its stability. In addition, bitcoin can be more popular, and there will be more countries that will legalize bitcoin. So I can do much with bitcoin.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

My wish for bitcoin is to acceptable at all level all over the world and this will bring a lot of development to the nations economy through job creation and poverty alleviation.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:49:42 PM

I hope BTC will be legalized in the world and BTC can be used for transactions in real stores Wink
Yes, that one wish of bitcoin community to be legalized and accepted bitcoin all over the world cause it give big help for there people and the economy of every country to become successful. We know that bitcoin can be used in online transactions like convert bitcoin money into cash, buying goods, paying bills in real stores.
Mcdacillo

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

For me, if I will be granted to have one wish in bitcoin. I will wish that "I hope that bitcoin will never reduce or loss money instead it should always gaining and not losing anything" the I think is not possible to happen because bitcoin is also part of economy even it is in technology because bitcoin depends when the price is too high the demand is so low, while when the price is too low, its demand is too high. But there is no bad in wishing. Just keep on wishing.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

All the investors want the same thing in this whole world as fast as their investment just gain the double price or more. People invest in some things with. Hope for Gaining profit otherwise no one want to invest in anything if they see losses definitely they will not invest in this things. Must wish for btc.all I want is just technology being advance day by day so that people can use the value of btc.people will understand to or tomorrow that it's the next cash system. Old paper cash system will be gone in the near future. Everyone is using btc. This is the main cash system in the world btc. The more people want it the more people will demand for btc it will become the prime coin in the world. So it helps people life to make it easy. So let's hope for the best. Let's see what happens.
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

I wish that its price goes higher and higher by each day.And to have a real store accepting bitcoin as payment method.
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

I wish that bitcoin should continue to succeed by rising more higher, becoming legalized and accepted in day to day transactions.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:22:13 PM

I wish that Btc price will increase for now so that I can be able to convert my earnings into fiat and earn big profit.Also I wish that bitcoin will still last long so that I can still be able to earn more profit and have enough money for my future needs.
Bitcoiner's wish that price value of bitcoin will  continues increasing so that we can get more profit in our investment and I convert it into fiat currency. Investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

I am thinking of a cashless society that really work perfectly fine. How i really wish that bitcoin and all other cryptos will become the currency as replacement for fiat and see all those advantages stipulated therein to be truly felt by the people. Especially during offline that bitcoin and cryptos can still be used by the people.

Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

My hope for bitcoin is to achieve better this year because I really hope that the results of my investment will bear fruit. And also not to bitcoin alone but altcoin will grow and the price is getting more and more year. I really hope for the crypto currency that improves my economy from year to year.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:06:10 PM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

My present wish for the bitcoin is for it to become fully adapted; getting to its full use and maximization. That it also becomes fully accepted globally, especially by the world government and let the real shift happen in the finance world through the cryptocurrency revolution.
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

I hope with the legal certainty and legalization of bitcoin around the world it will also stabilize the bitcoin price itself so no need to worry to invest
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

My hope for bitcoin is to achieve better this year because I really hope that the results of my investment will bear fruit. And also not to bitcoin alone but altcoin will grow and the price is getting more and more year. I really hope for the crypto currency that improves my economy from year to year.
Yes.Same here too.All i wish for bitcoin is to see its price finally increasing until it reaches a very high peak since we are so down in this previous months.Maybe replacing fiat currency might be so hard so i just hope that one of these days the government will acknowledge the potentials of bitcoin and legalized it so we can have another option for payment system.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: