Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ?  (Read 848 times)
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:22:50 PM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?
Just like any other people want, I also want bitcoin to make a comeback just like what it is last december. I also wish bitcoin would be known and popular all over the world and soon become norms in the society. I wish bitcoin can be used in everyday life and be more stable than dollar.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:56:05 PM

This's the main point which complicates the development of bitcoin so far, namely the regulation which's unclear. I don't know how long they will hang the bitcoin legality whereas the positive benefits it brings are very large and we cannot deny it because we as citizens can feel it ourselves.
arc67583

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:35:05 AM

Wish is that Bitcoin will accomplish it's core mission and vision that it was build in the first place to be the first and best globally recognized transaction currency for better security, efficiency and  reliability for people.
Raldyn

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:45:27 AM

simple .. and this jugs certainly most people want, of course .. hopefully BTC prices have increased, some ICO failed and trading often lost this because BTC experience a price reduction in my opinion
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:47:04 AM

Lets say that Even the investment nature of cryptocurrency will fail in the future, we still hope that it is being a currency will take over worlds divided currency. If it is the new system of monetary policy, it will sure become one in the future. Its a great idea not to be wasted indeed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:12:07 AM

what I want for the BTC is to have its high price this year so I can sell all my tokens and also to recover my earnings. why I really want to be able to fulfill the BTC has lasted for years it makes me feel like I'm in my house at work.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

Whether bitcoin comes out on top or not, my wish for it is that paves the way for the world to truly adopt a cryptocurrency. As the pioneer coin, I hope bitcoin has opened the minds of society into accepting a revolutionary way to control money that’s rightfully ours. Hopefully, bitcoin will allow us to embrace a digital future, where money is circulated via a virtual currency.
Prayservice Thomas

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:33:08 AM

My wishes for BTC would be

implementing privacy features for 100% anonymity and fungibility
wide acceptance
(and until then a 100% anonymous high-volume high-frequency decentralized exchange of course with no KYC AML espionage)

Visit my free prayservice if you like. God bless!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4632723
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:44:28 AM

I would say that we will see more focus on Bitcoin as the innovation instead of looking at it as a speculative instrument. The early adopters decided to spend their Bitcoins and use it as a payment instrument and that's the reason why Bitcoin is valuable today. I believe that now it is our responsibility to do the same and give first preference to use Bitcoin as a payment system. I am not against speculation activities but that should not be our prime area of focus in my honest opinion.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:45:40 AM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?
I think that at the present time the bitcoin price is going to follow its cycle, you can see that after the sudden price increase to $ 19800, at the current price of bitcoin has continuously declined and there are already. the moment of touching 58004. The market is fluctuating continuously and I believe the economic crisis will boost up bitcoin prices again.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:56:04 AM

I hope that bitcoin will be accepted in every country in the world because that is the only way that i know that bitcoin will standout and become the best and most crowded type of investment because it will give a lot of demand in bitcoin that will make the bitcoin's price to a very high price which is the best type of blessing for us crypto owners.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

For me, what i wish or want to the bitcoin is that, the price is many days on the highest value than lowest, and i wish that this will become infinity, because this can help a lot on the people who are choose to earn bitcoin and as the uses of it too.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 03:12:21 AM

My one wish for bitcoin is to hit a  million dollars after I have been able to secure at least 1 bitcoin, that will make me a millionaire
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:58:17 AM

My wish for BTC is that it will be accepted directly in stores (both brick and mortar and online) and for living expenses like rent and bills, without the use of fiat as an intermediary. If it is possible to pay with credit card, it should be possible to pay with BTC (or another altcoin).
Although I have so many wishes for bitcoin , but I think that the most important is that bitcoin should become so much popular that we should start using it in our local shopping mall for shopping and for so many other purposes, but I think that it will take some more time , because still the bitcoin users in my country are not too much satisfactory.
Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

Wishing BITCOIN  to be more secured in dealing with transaction making and accepted as one of the leading digital currency to be trusted in the community.

Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

I want BTC to raise, but not an insane amount. A reasonable upclimb over time would be ideal. Reason being is (and we've seen this before): I don't want Bitcoin to raise 10,000%, then crash and everyone (including the primary population) see BTC as a scam when it's anything but that.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:19:21 AM

for us our desire from bitcoin, for how to get lots of  profite , because seeing the development of bitcoin prices every day is also getting better
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

maybe in general the answers from investors might be the same and one of them is the problem of legality and the recognition of bitcoin as a currency that everyone can use to do like an outstanding fiat currency
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:24:13 AM

My desire for BTC is the existence of clear regulations from the government so that BTC gets its legitimacy rights. Because this unclear regulation has made it difficult for BTC to grow, let alone as a currency.

Danielreynolds0

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:24:24 AM

I think bitcoin will live and grow with our needs. Because a year ago, people did not pretend to say its figure was $ 20,000. hope it will return like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: