Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ?  (Read 848 times)
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:47:24 PM

My desire for bitcoin is as soon as possible bitcoin is legalized by the government, so that I can be free to use bitcoin as a payment tool, I think if bitcoin is legal then the price of bitcoin will be more stable and the risk of bitcoin is not too high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

I look forward for btc to stop being considered a bubble, which will burst sooner or later.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:57:11 AM

I look forward for btc to stop being considered a bubble, which will burst sooner or later.
Your wish has been fulfilled. Have you seen thread about bitcoin bubbles appear recently? Very few or no, when the bitcoin reaches $20,000 we always see people discussing it.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

Of course we all hope that bitcoin will still survive and will continue to grow and have prices that will continue to rise so that it can provide profit for all and what I hope is that bitcoin will be accepted in all countries

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

Your wish has been fulfilled. Have you seen thread about bitcoin bubbles appear recently? Very few or no, when the bitcoin reaches $20,000 we always see people discussing it.
so what is expected by him now is the burst price in the near future, and that's what I expected right now. prices have been in a low
position for a long time, and I really miss where prices are more likely to rise or green. I hope that will happen in the near future..
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

Well, I guess you have to look for knowledge about bitcoin more deeply, you can start from the history of bitcoin from time to time and until the decline that occurred a few years ago. This decline is not the first and biggest time, bitcoin has been down and dropped deeper in accordance with the price achieved in the year that happened. you will understand when you have insight and knowledge about this.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

so what is expected by him now is the burst price in the near future, and that's what I expected right now. prices have been in a low
position for a long time, and I really miss where prices are more likely to rise or green. I hope that will happen in the near future..
It will, we just need to wait and keep buying more in the near future value will rise high again it will repeat itself and investors will realized that Bitcoin can move forward and succeed from this venture, we should not wish but continue to support and shares our knowledge in order to gain more positive attentions.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
PaulLines

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

It will, we just need to wait and keep buying more in the near future value will rise high again it will repeat itself and investors will realized that Bitcoin can move forward and succeed from this venture, we should not wish but continue to support and shares our knowledge in order to gain more positive attentions.
That is too much expected that if we will wait for some time, bitcoin price will surely increase too much. People even holding bitcoin for long long time, they even continued holding bitcoin in crises when bitcoin was crashing, they are still hopeful that bitcoin will give them a very good profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: