Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:37:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] Coinabul: The first bitcoin to gold exchange.  (Read 2659 times)
Coinabul (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2011, 05:39:12 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2011, 07:05:42 AM by Coinabul

What is Coinabul?
Coinabul - http://www.Coinabul.com is the new international gold marketplace. Using the online secure currency known as Bitcoin, we’ve been able to create an entirely private and secure way to purchase or sell gold. Equipped with some of the latest technologies in the gold sector; Coinabul disburses precious metals out of our reserves instantly. Coinabul has spent months developing the legal foundation, financial backing, corporate status, and significant software development to make a system that works. For the first time, this system is available for use to the general public at Coinabul.com

Why is this exciting?

Because purchasing gold with Bitcoin is now easier than ever. We offer the first professional, secure, and fast system of purchasing or selling gold with Bitcoin. Coinabul is incorporated in the United States and is legally licensed to buy and sell gold bullion and other precious metals. The website that new and old investors alike have been searching for is finally here, try it out today at http://www.Coinabul.com

Bitcoin has been a volatile currency in the past and was difficult to use for businesses running on a budget, until now. Instantly back any Bitcoin wallet with gold and offer a several thousand year old guarantee of value on your customer’s funds. Coinabul allows any Bitcoin business to secure their wallet from market volatility by cashing out Bitcoins for gold bullion.

Coinabul for the investor.
Today’s modern investor needs a diverse portfolio. If you’re worried about your retirement’s security, buy gold. A solid investment that will always be valuable, gold is one of the best options for any soon-to-be retiree. Your portfolio should not require a watchful eye; you should be able to sleep soundly knowing your investment is safe and growing each day. When you buy gold from Coinabul, we offer personal brokers that will actually talk to you at your pace. Your portfolio is not something that should be rushed, investigate your options and enjoy the personal touch that you can only experience at Coinabul.

International

The Coinabul system is available in most countries. Shipping internationally from the states with most of the customs and taxes taken care of.

Affiliates
Signing up for the Coinabul affiliate system is easy. Create an account on the site and just enter your bitcoin address in the box and you are on your way to earning a generous 0.75% of every transaction you refer.

Other Coinabul features.
Coinabul offers a range of rss feeds so you can keep up to date with new products and discount codes as they become available. A feed for the latest prices compared to bitcoin is on the way which is normally a paid service gold dealers provide. The other exciting innovation Coinabul brings will be the ability for pools to pay out miners in gold and silver. Contact us for the api to do this.

Coinabul has a rapidly updating gold spot-price. When you're working with large sums of highly volatile commodities, you cannot expect to be successful without a highly complex system capable of ensuring that spot-prices are maintained for your client base. Ounces of gold can change in price by as much as 5%, in as little as an hour, just when using paper currency as the
base comparison point. Factor in commodity-to-commodity pricing and you can experience extreme changes in price within tiny time-frames. Our site updates the price almost instantly providing you peace of mind.

Who is Coinabul?
Coinabul is a legally entity incorporated in Wyoming. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesistate to  email us.

Buy today at http://www.Coinabul.com
support (at) Coinabul.com

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
October 11, 2011, 06:31:42 AM

Congrats for the new service!

Affiliates
Sign up for the coinabul affiliate system is easy. Just enter your bitcoin address in the box and you are on your way to earning a generous 0.75% of every transaction you refer.
I don't quite understand how is your affiliate system working?
Coinabul (OP)

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2011, 06:35:40 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2011, 07:02:15 AM by Coinabul

Congrats for the new service!

Affiliates
Sign up for the coinabul affiliate system is easy. Just enter your bitcoin address in the box and you are on your way to earning a generous 0.75% of every transaction you refer.
I don't quite understand how is your affiliate system working?

Thank You, Becoin!

You need an account at Coinabul first. Then you paste a bitcoin address in the text field and that will give you a page with banners and links.

You can use those to refer people to Coinabul and you get a .75% share of the deal.

Coinabul (OP)

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2011, 05:30:44 PM

There are plenty of coupons floating around out there for 1%, 2% or even 3% off all your gold orders!

tonto

Activity: 609

View Profile
February 08, 2012, 07:29:59 PM

I successfully bought a couple silver bars from Coinabul. Smiley

It was easy, and hassle-free.

Soon as I can afford more I plan on purchasing again... although I might try to save up for a gold bar or two. Wink
John193

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 03:18:15 AM

I write to warn users that i have my suspicions about Coinabul. They have had my coins for an extraordinary amount of time and i have not received any shipments from them. Additionally, my correspondence with them via email has been rather uninformative. They blame the delay on general delays! I am not saying that this site is selectively scamming people but i wonder if they are planning to pack up with the coins and disappear. I would be pleased if some well known and time honoured users could come forward to dispel my concern.
Coinabul (OP)

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2012, 08:57:18 PM

I write to warn users that i have my suspicions about Coinabul. They have had my coins for an extraordinary amount of time and i have not received any shipments from them. Additionally, my correspondence with them via email has been rather uninformative. They blame the delay on general delays! I am not saying that this site is selectively scamming people but i wonder if they are planning to pack up with the coins and disappear. I would be pleased if some well known and time honoured users could come forward to dispel my concern.
Hi John!

First off, about the delays. We have had some inordinate delays. Especially with your order. There has been a perfect storm of sorts. We had medical issues, banking issues, shipping issues, etc. etc. etc.

We are sorry about the delays, but it's the price of business. To keep things legal, we occasionally get slowed waaay down. We hate it as much as you do. I get 3x the amount of support calls when things get slowed down. We are desperately trying to make our processing system faster. I give it a month or two and we'll be so much faster. We're hoping for less than 48 hour processing times.

Now, as for your other worry about us disappearing, we're quite vocal in the community. We've met a lot of other Bitcoiners. Both mine and Jay's names are all over the internet. Coinabul is a great business, running away from it with whoever's coins would not be appealing in the long run.

So, who would you like to back us? You can easily pick anyone in the Bitcoin EcoSphere and I'll contact them.

Thanks,
-Jon

John193

View Profile
August 06, 2012, 11:50:18 PM

Hi John!

First off, about the delays. We have had some inordinate delays. Especially with your order. There has been a perfect storm of sorts. We had medical issues, banking issues, shipping issues, etc. etc. etc.

We are sorry about the delays, but it's the price of business. To keep things legal, we occasionally get slowed waaay down. We hate it as much as you do. I get 3x the amount of support calls when things get slowed down. We are desperately trying to make our processing system faster. I give it a month or two and we'll be so much faster. We're hoping for less than 48 hour processing times.

Now, as for your other worry about us disappearing, we're quite vocal in the community. We've met a lot of other Bitcoiners. Both mine and Jay's names are all over the internet. Coinabul is a great business, running away from it with whoever's coins would not be appealing in the long run.

So, who would you like to back us? You can easily pick anyone in the Bitcoin EcoSphere and I'll contact them.

Thanks,
-Jon

Not to pick your reply to pieces but it is characteristic of the vacuous correspondence that motivated me to register on this form and spend four hours in the Newbies section to finally get permission to post to this thread.

"Especially with your order." - There is no way you know what order i am referring too.

"perfect storm of sorts. We had medical issues, banking issues, shipping issues, etc. etc. etc. " - Is this some kind of joke? Why would you use more than one "etc."?

"the price of business...desperately...hoping" - Time is money. Are you sure you want to be in business right now?

"So, who would you like to back us? You can easily pick anyone in the Bitcoin EcoSphere and I'll contact them." - Someone who has received the product and has a long history here.

Finally, being overly vocal in the community is no assurance that you will not pack up and disappear.

Is there anyone here who would like to start "The World's Second BTC to Gold Service", we wont advertise any products that we don't have in stock and we would guarantee shipping within a certain time-frame.
Coinabul (OP)

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2012, 12:11:50 AM

Hi John!

Thanks,
-Jon

Not to pick your reply to pieces but it is characteristic of the vacuous correspondence that motivated me to register on this form and spend four hours in the Newbies section to finally get permission to post to this thread.

"Especially with your order." - There is no way you know what order i am referring too.

"perfect storm of sorts. We had medical issues, banking issues, shipping issues, etc. etc. etc. " - Is this some kind of joke? Why would you use more than one "etc."?

"the price of business...desperately...hoping" - Time is money. Are you sure you want to be in business right now?

"So, who would you like to back us? You can easily pick anyone in the Bitcoin EcoSphere and I'll contact them." - Someone who has received the product and has a long history here.

Finally, being overly vocal in the community is no assurance that you will not pack up and disappear.

Is there anyone here who would like to start "The World's Second BTC to Gold Service", we wont advertise any products that we don't have in stock and we would guarantee shipping within a certain time-frame.
Your order > I thought you were another John, I apologize. If you send me a PM with your order number I can give you an order update. Or feel free to email me, jon [at] coinabul.com

Etc. > I was simply emphasizing all the tiny setbacks that created the delay.

Price of business > Every business has its problems. We like what we do and we love our customers. It sucks when things don't work but you don't pack up shop at every setback, you work through them.

Vocal > I meant that people know us. They've met with us, they know our faces. We are not a bunch of anonymous folks.

Once again, we're sorry about the delays. We don't like it anymore than you do. We are really sorry about it.

Thanks,
-Jon

GBBC

View Profile
August 08, 2012, 10:23:37 PM

I have been unable to actually buy anything... always an error at the very last stage. I have emailed you about it and had nothing back.
Coinabul (OP)

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2012, 01:28:45 AM

I have been unable to actually buy anything... always an error at the very last stage. I have emailed you about it and had nothing back.
Hey,
Please check again. We had a weird error with our bitcoind. Should be working now.

Thanks,
-Jon

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 09, 2012, 02:09:05 AM

In my experience with Coinabul, they have excellent customer service and I have always received my orders.

About the delays -- yes, this happened for my orders as well.  The longest was about 3 weeks, the shortest about 9 days.  Coinabul appears to be honest when they say that they regularly experience delays beyond their control.

If you placed an order and paid for it, then I wouldn't worry -- you'll get it.  While it sometimes takes a while for them to ship, they're great on price and customer service and they've always responded to my PMs and/or emails.

Highly recommended by me.
bogidu

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 10:36:04 PM

If you placed an order and paid for it, then I wouldn't worry -- you'll get it.  While it sometimes takes a while for them to ship, they're great on price and customer service and they've always responded to my PMs and/or emails.

Thank you for the information, however that simply doesn't work for me.  If an organization is going to sell precious metals, they need to actually be competitive with others in the marketplace (Apmex?).  

I placed a trial order on August 30th and heard NOTHING from them, not even an order acknowledgement until I emailed them on the 6th and received a terse reply indicating it would be shipping the following week.

I patiently waited and yesterday I sent another email asking for an update (shipping date, tracking, etc) and again got told that the tracking number should be available this week (iow, it hasn't shipped YET).

The only positive thing I can say is that I have actually received responses to my emails which makes me feel like I haven't been taken . . . . . although Pirate kept saying things to keep his fish on the hook so I suppose that should be of little comfort.

This has been my experience with Coinabul so far. Sad

Coinabul (OP)

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2012, 05:49:23 AM

If you placed an order and paid for it, then I wouldn't worry -- you'll get it.  While it sometimes takes a while for them to ship, they're great on price and customer service and they've always responded to my PMs and/or emails.

Thank you for the information, however that simply doesn't work for me.  If an organization is going to sell precious metals, they need to actually be competitive with others in the marketplace (Apmex?).  

I placed a trial order on August 30th and heard NOTHING from them, not even an order acknowledgement until I emailed them on the 6th and received a terse reply indicating it would be shipping the following week.

I patiently waited and yesterday I sent another email asking for an update (shipping date, tracking, etc) and again got told that the tracking number should be available this week (iow, it hasn't shipped YET).

The only positive thing I can say is that I have actually received responses to my emails which makes me feel like I haven't been taken . . . . . although Pirate kept saying things to keep his fish on the hook so I suppose that should be of little comfort.

This has been my experience with Coinabul so far. Sad
We've been having some serious shipping calamities. Our main shipping computer decided to malfunction, so we've spent the last couple days fixing that.

I apologize for the delays, your order will get to you, I assure you of that.

How quickly it gets to you is another question which I've tried to estimate. Your order hasn't shipped yet, but I am still hopeful that it will ship either this week or next week.

Sorry for the confusion and delays,
-Jon

Fizzgig

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 05:46:54 AM

Let us know how everything is going, I'm looking forward to a favorable silver to bitcoin ratio, and looking forward to doing business with coinabul.

Best Bitcoin supported browser game:
Minethings: Dig, Trade, and Fight your way to influence!
itsgoldbaby

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Hello!

View Profile
November 07, 2012, 06:41:15 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2012, 06:54:12 PM by itsgoldbaby

EDIT: Nevermind I just found your section of the website that explains it!

http://coinabul.com/index.php/bitcoin-gold-international-orders-faq-and-information
davidspitzer

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 07:06:15 PM

Sorry to ask here, but the contact form on your website does not seem to be monitored or replayed to. Are you having long delays again?  I have two orders that have been marked as processing for a few weeks now
Coinabul (OP)

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2012, 08:01:15 PM

Sorry to ask here, but the contact form on your website does not seem to be monitored or replayed to. Are you having long delays again?  I have two orders that have been marked as processing for a few weeks now
Hey David!

We're currently being delayed due to our suppliers affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Your orders should both switch to complete soon.

If you want more complete info, please send me an email - Jon [at] coinabul.com

Thanks,
-Jon

davidspitzer

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 26, 2012, 08:09:23 PM

Sounds good thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: