Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:44:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Masternode Talk - List Your Top 5 Masternode Crypto Currency Coins  (Read 95 times)
FrankWatsonJr (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

Masternode Talk thread - where we talk about the Top 5 Masternode coins that we like and support.

Write out your list below
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:14:24 PM

I like Medic as the ROI is awesome and you can have shared masternodes which means you don't actually need that many coins to get involved

I like the idea of GINcoin (1 click MNs) but to be honest just getting a shared MN with medic is even easier as they host the thing for you for free

I was looking into DIVI but there seem to be big delays, so maybe one for the future.

I've heard Walton is a good one, particularly if you have guardian status.

Interested to see other peoples replies!

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
FrankWatsonJr (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

I like Medic as the ROI is awesome and you can have shared masternodes which means you don't actually need that many coins to get involved

I like the idea of GINcoin (1 click MNs) but to be honest just getting a shared MN with medic is even easier as they host the thing for you for free

I was looking into DIVI but there seem to be big delays, so maybe one for the future.

I've heard Walton is a good one, particularly if you have guardian status.

Interested to see other peoples replies!

Which ROI are you looking at with MEDIC

Cash value or BTC value?
Hughesy26

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

Well I get about 100-150 coins a day from my investment of 20k coins.

I only sell them at a BTC price above the price I bought in at. This means that sometimes I need to wait a week or so before selling but that's fine for me as I made my investment back quite a while ago

The good thing about MN coins is that there is usually demand for them as there is a reason for people to buy large quantities of them, therefore it's easy to sell your rewards

❤ MEDICcoin ❤ Discordapp.com/invite/nRAzp4d ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤
FrankWatsonJr (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:16:06 AM

BUMP  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: