Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:05:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Litecoin still a good investment?  (Read 564 times)
Litecoindigger (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

Oh, mates! LTC is performing worse every week and has a loss (!) of almost 80% if we look at ATH in 12/2017. It is definitely not roses time of LTC but question after all now is if LTC has still a future...
If someone compare it to BTC, ETH, BCH or EOS LTC is performing bad at most distance!! I hope we will see a recovery but do you see it too?

My question, mates: Is Litecoin still an option and has a future or will we see no comeback?
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

LTC is the silver, BTC is the gold. So yes, it's still worth investing regardless of what anyone else says. I'll choose it over Btrash at any given time as well.
DirectContract

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

Out of the major ones, LTC seems to have better prospects than the others. Of course, BTC will always be the king because of its decentralized nature and strength to withstand attempts for takeover or hacks, but there are a few other alternatives available too.

Ripple seemed like a good option because there were a few whispers of endorsements but that obviously didn't go over too well. They've also got a centralized coin that they can manipulate prices with quite easily. Same for Bitcoin Cash, which is why they forked. And ETH, I'm starting to lose faith in as well for similar reasons. So it's a matter of choosing one that you think won't be messed with by the owners.
hemendrachauhan19

Activity: 181
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

I believe that LTC is a good project. But the thing is that Charlie Lee is handling the things in a very bad way. First of all he sold tokens at all time high, which drops the price significantly. Then they teamed up with a company who claim to provide master/visa card like services and even paid them, later on it turns out to be just a bad investment and that 3rd party wasn't legitimate at all. If Charlie Lee sold his tokens to focus entirely on the product, this thing shouldn't be happening at the first hand. And then he's active way too much on twitter, commenting on the replies, fighting with the other people, etc.

So unless this guy is involved, I'm not coming back to litecoin project. I have my own doubts over the handling of this project and I shifted my investment from LTC to other projects.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 01:31:51 PM

Now I would invest in less known tokens. Litecoin can give an increase of 100-200 percent in the next two years. But this is a very big risk.

Consider EOS tokens for investment

Psynthax

Activity: 2338
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Oh, mates! LTC is performing worse every week and has a loss (!) of almost 80% if we look at ATH in 12/2017. It is definitely not roses time of LTC but question after all now is if LTC has still a future...
If someone compare it to BTC, ETH, BCH or EOS LTC is performing bad at most distance!! I hope we will see a recovery but do you see it too?

My question, mates: Is Litecoin still an option and has a future or will we see no comeback?

As long as there will be more BIP to be tested on the litecoin and then it could give a huge impact to the litecoin. But remember this, that's a hundred percent pegged to the bitcoin you should consider if the bitcoin will solve its scalability problem and it doesn't need more BIP and thenit could be the end of litecoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shadowtree

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

I'm not sure Litecoin is ag ood investment. Ltc is just a copycat coin of btc and even the developer charlie lee sold off his own litecoins.  I wouldnt trust a coin that had the developer sell of his own stack.
Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

I think litecoin will get good future next years..we know litecoin same popular coin like doge ..stellar eth..and ltc price always follow at bitcoin rate..litecoin hasbeen popular at some market exchange same like dogecoin

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:52:05 PM

i have always believed that every token/coin is a very good investment; it all depends on certain condition and terms namely;

1. time of investment must be precise
2. time of hodl must be concise
3. time to pull out and get massive profit without greed must be accurate

if you miss out on any of the options above, then you are not a trader
Bloodseekers

Activity: 747
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:00:03 PM

Not only litecoin but almost all cryptocurrensy is loss, This month is hard for crypto, Is Litecoin still an option and has a future or will we see no comeback? Sure, will. All old member in crypto already know about this, and not panic with this situation, because cryptocurrensy will recover again. So dont worry if you have more funds, better buy now, But not only litecoin.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

Sure. I believe litecoin is still a good investment because it has the tendency and potential of becoming a good coin in the future. Try investing in litecoin and know it's worth.
Ciucas

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

If Bitcoin will get ETF approved, and the price will start to rise a lot, then Litecoin's price will increase a lot also because the masses will want to diversify and Litecoin is one of the coins that masses will want to add into their portofolio.

kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:39:35 AM

Still the best Litecoin than Ripple, if you know Litecoin is a legendary coin and all of it has many communities.

Many Exchange receive Litecoin and sometimes there are also ICo who receive payments for Litecoin.
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

for me all the coins are good and have different interests.
but now I prefer to hold ETH and EOS coins which I believe can rise high following bitcoin. LTC will also be able to rise high because we don't know which coins will go first to the moon.
You have to remember the cryptic nature of the fluctuating if the price drops will definitely rise again.
ss200

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:53:34 AM

I do not think it's worth investing in this coin. It is a faster analog of bitcoin, which has no prospects at all

hall16

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:56:53 AM

Litecoin was originally created in 2011 after it forked an updated version of the Bitcoin client. Litecoin has all of the functionality of Bitcoin with notable improvements. It is likely that in time Bitcoin and Litecoin could become the gold and silver standards, not just for purchases but for all other coins and tokens. I would say that Litecoin has a bright future ahead, but it's best to wait until the price goes down to $50/LTC before purchasing Litecoin for investment. It will probably go up to $500 or more. Just my 2 cents.  Cool
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:57:15 AM

Don't evaluate the future of crypto currencies by the current value or all time high,for now bitcoin is performing very bad so most of the other crypto currencies also falling so we highly depend on the bitcoin for the value other currencies.But litecoin is one of the good potential coin and it will fit perfect for the small payments so it will be the coin for future so don't hesitate to invest on that coin by current value.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

Litecoin has always seemed to rebound... But otherwise its pretty much crap.
Ive never considered ltc a good investment even when it was $1. Probably should have changed my stance... Oh well, id rather have btc for the long haul.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:13:51 AM

Litecoin has always seemed to rebound... But otherwise its pretty much crap.
Ive never considered ltc a good investment even when it was $1. Probably should have changed my stance... Oh well, id rather have btc for the long haul.

We know that Bitcoin is a gold and litecoin is a silver, so it means it's good for investment like btc. If you are a long term investor you should add litecoin to your list of good investment and I believe it will be more profitable.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Omnipotent1

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:21:47 AM

Litecoin is 80% down from December? Sound like a great opportunity to buy in my opinion. Litecoin is like Bitcoin, not as strong, but like Bitcoin in that it's always going to be there. So it being down 80% sounds like I should be buying some.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: