Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:59:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Using Facebooks advertising services  (Read 159 times)
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

Recently requested an Integrity certificate for advertising on Facebook. Services related to Crypto and finance need to fill out an application form in order to receive permission.

Was hoping for feedback from anyone with experience when it comes to applying. How long can we expect a reply and does a business need to be a registered or is operating under an existing business okay
The service which includes a website, youtube and face page provides basic information on blockchain and Crypto as well as basic information on storage, mining as well as news updated every month. The service is purely for information purposes, built by myself over the past few months originally to help educate family and friends. Eventually decided to invest more time into it due my financial situation hoping to generate some revenue from it feeding two birds with one bowl.

Anyway taking into account the above assumed the application process would be straight forward however yet to hear back from them since first getting in touch over two weeks ago. Everything is in order, website validated via facebooks business manager, SSL installed. It's a very straight forward process asking a few simple questions..

If you have experience using their services please get in touch, is their something i'm missing as can't quite put my finger on it. Sure it's nothing to be concerned about as mentioned the website is being used for information so isn't violating any of their policies.

Would like to take care of it soon as possible. I'm sure you can understand, after investing allot of time and energy building it with plans to use Facebooks platform due to low budget and being self employed. Shame as others aren't benefiting as expected so any help getting this sorted would be great

hope to hear from you soon

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Webark (OP)

Activity: 203

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

Quick update just incase anyone comes across this post

Have received a reply from Facebook, all is well as imagined. They are reviewing my application and i'm confident permission to use their services will be granted.

Their policies for Cryptocurrency advertising simply state any products or services related/Promoting Crypto or financial subjects are reqired to fill out a short application via links on their website. The application requests basics details and a summary covering the nature of your project. Straight forward and from the feel each application is looked at individually.

Before applying make sure domains associated with the application have been verified using Face Book business manager. Pages have to transferred to this platform to verify which is done via adding an HTML tag to you server or string of code to the website. Also once pages have been transferred to Business manager reversing the action isn't possible which means for us accessing our pages if advertising using Facebook will have to be done through Business manager. Business manager offers allot and makes tracking, publishing much more easier, Jst a matter of familiarizing with as usual.

That's all guys
dFRGOLDMEN
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

I use Facebook to run bounty and distribute different services
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

Today's social networking is growing. By the time there are many things to develop. Especially Facebook social networking increasingly popular in society. If you want to go fast on facebook then running ads will be fast. And without the cost, use the power of the keyword and share it vigorously. Will be known by the investor community.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:20:14 PM

Using Facebooks ad service is very useful especially for the pembisnis or online merchants, as followers or facebook users are very much, because the average person has the account. so it is very suitable to advertise a merchandise.
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:30:40 PM

Advertising services are much more effective than bounty, I think. But I do not think that facebook will go back and allow the advertising of ICO. Even if it resolves, then the services of the promotion companies will be popular. Advertising is allowed in reddit, but such services as upvotes.io are still successful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: