Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware that some Banks accept Bitcoin?  (Read 2825 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:07:01 AM

I am not aware that some of the banks in the world accept bitcoin because all know is the banks are against cryptocurrency and they don't want to get involved into cryptocurrency like bitcoin because it will just become the reason for them to fall and lose the chance to take over the control of financial system.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Missterio

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:10:29 AM

This is great news actually. I think this is a big step forward for the promotion of the Crypto-currency.
luffyzxc

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:11:08 AM

Yes i aware of that some banks will accept bitcoin as i know now, because some banks they willing to associate to bitcoin because bitcoin is now successful now, many banks now will accept bitcoin because they want to success like bitcoin now.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:12:14 AM

Oh is this for real sir ? If does, I am so glad to hear your information because you know this is like a stepping stone in order to adapt bitcoin of the other banks and not only the neteller or skrill but ofcourse some well know banks.

shater

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:13:41 AM

Banks and credit card companies are afraid of BTC because of charge-backs. They are essentially short a free option to the customer.
guruge87

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:31:24 PM

I aware that, Belgium already established BTC ATM that is grreat news and really imprortant.
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

I for one have not been to a bank that makes use of Bitcoin,probably it is not used in banks in my country.But if this news is to be true then it's a really wonderful news for the cryptocurrency world,if banks begin to accept cryptocurrency it'll affect it's value positively.It will also do wonders to publicize the bitcoin
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:20:37 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?
Of course, and I will say more, these banks are becoming more and more, as the world is developing, and the cryptocurrency market is also growing, giving new ways of payment and implementation in life.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

Actually i will expect that some banks accept bitcoin specially in the country crypto is legal tender
This a goods news for us banks accept bitcoin, truth is herein my location i can use my bank to convert my bitcoin into fiat

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

What to be awared about? If banks will accept bitcoin nobody will push you to cooperate with them, of course, if you really aware of it. If my bank will suggest me good fees why not to let them to be a provider between me and an exchanger or wallet directly?!
Mansoor_Official

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

Bitcoin is popular all over the world. in our country among younger people and online base people love bitcoin but government banned bitcoin here. they thinks it is illegal.  but still people don't loose hope they are working earning.  and trading bitcoin.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

mainly we bypassing the big banks with netseller and co.
But its not really a good think that they start to accept bitcoin becourse there is no need of them.
There are still many exchanges to chashout  Huh

regards
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:00:09 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?

This is an awesome info for me. I'm just getting to read this for the first time and it's quite very remarkable (should the info be confirmed). Bitcoin going places no doubt.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
oriontab

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:02:15 PM

Banks will not be able to accept bitcoins as it places additional burden on them which they are not designed to handle. They don't have airtight vaults
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:26:27 PM

Banks will not be able to accept bitcoins as it places additional burden on them which they are not designed to handle. They don't have airtight vaults
the banking system will always find opportunities to attract not only users of crypto currency, but will also try to gain control over the crypto-currency market.

]
deli.mehmet1

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

This indicates that BitCoin is now performing its own goal.  In the near future a big rally is caught up if EFT is approved.
We can earn good money, through falling prices.
Vivif

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

I was happy to hear this and was surprised. This will be good for Bitcoin in the eyes of banks and the government, will encourage the entry of investors. But unfortunately in my country, Bitcoin is still banned by the central bank and other banks will follow the policy of the central bank. Deposit and withdrawal access is still very limited and complicated here.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:52:39 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?
I am not aware of this, but it is a very good thing. It means that you don't have to bother sending your bitcoin to a cryptocurrency exchange before you can spend it. I hope other banks cooperate in this direction.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
fidelium1

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?
Wow, this is news to me, although I'm sure this feat has not been replicated in many other countries of the world, I just hope that this development will lead to more of such happenings.
unorowest

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:58:34 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?
Someone once asked if banks would ever permit bitcoin deposit, well, I think this is a good answer to that question, we can only hope that those governments that have banned bitcoin reconsiders their stance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: