Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Surfer that pays you to use to it. Maximize your faucet earnings.  (Read 2330 times)
prhvideos (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 08:28:16 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 09:36:21 PM by prhvideos

Hey everyone,

Here is a faucet that started as a personal tool, it increased my earnings so much, I wanted to share it.

Free Bitcoin Faucet Surfer

It will start at the highest paying faucet and cycle through 23 37 in total.
Most faucets use coinbox.me

Enjoy,

[Update=February 22, 2014, 3:12:12 AM]
The surfer will now skip all the faucets you are not eligible for.
When you click complete, a timer will begin and until that timer is done, you will not see that faucet again.
Combine this with the best paying faucets showing up first,
you are almost guaranteed to never miss or forget about that daily again.
[/update]

[Update=February 24, 2014, 10:34:48 PM]
Whenever a faucet switches to "ready", you will receive an alert (if at least 5 minutes since the last alert).
The browsertab title of the website now contains the number of playable/available faucets (updated every minute).
[/update]

[Update=February 26, 2014, 07:01:47 PM]
Google Notifications added with ability to turn both alert types on/off under the accounts page.
[/update]

[Update=February 27, 2014, 12:13:49 AM]
Now get an additional 5 satoshi for every faucet you mark as complete.
[/update]

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:39:54 PM

the owner should really set up SolveMedia as captcha, he would earn much more and be able to payout much more coins..

prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 10:56:01 PM

the owner should really set up SolveMedia as captcha, he would earn much more and be able to payout much more coins..

It does surprise me that faucets still exist without solvemedia, it's 2014 people, time to update.

apsvinet

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:54:15 AM

Couple of these out there, faucetsurfer, etc.
That one probably has about 50-55 sites, including all of those you had in yours.
But thanks for sharing, hope someone benefits from it Smiley

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 01:09:38 AM

That one probably has about 50-55 sites, including all of those you had in yours.

That's alot of faucets, I wonder how many mine will grow to.
I am already looking at ways to organize (categories? time limit?) for ease of use, it is still not efficient enough.

apsvinet

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:39:13 AM

I am already looking at ways to organize (categories? time limit?) for ease of use, it is still not efficient enough.
That's a good point, faucetsurfer has ( naturally as there are so many faucets in their loop ) faucets with different payout timers.
I think they generally try to put the higher times ( 2-4h ) as the first ones, and the 30 minute ones as the last ones. It's still not an optimal system I must say as if you wanna use it after 30 minutes again, you'll have to skip through the first ones with the 2 hour timers etc, that's basically why I stopped using faucet surfer.
Maybe you'll be the one to figure out a better way to do it? :>
Best of luck!

prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 04:34:08 AM

That's a good point, faucetsurfer has ( naturally as there are so many faucets in their loop ) faucets with different payout timers.
I think they generally try to put the higher times ( 2-4h ) as the first ones, and the 30 minute ones as the last ones. It's still not an optimal system I must say as if you wanna use it after 30 minutes again, you'll have to skip through the first ones with the 2 hour timers etc, that's basically why I stopped using faucet surfer.
Best of luck!

I will definitely figure something out. I just have to remove the ones that you have on cooldown... Too bad its not as easy as it sounds :$

ninjaboy1989

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:22:12 PM

thanks for this thread it helped out great Grin

i found it with Google alerts http://www.google.com/alerts with ---> Bitcoin Faucets as the alert  Smiley
apsvinet

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:23:42 PM

Best of luck!

I will definitely figure something out. I just have to remove the ones that you have on cooldown... Too bad its not as easy as it sounds :$
Haha I can imagine Cheesy

prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:00:50 AM

I just updated this for better usability and increased earnings. Now by clicking complete that faucet will be removed from your surfing until you are eligible for it again. Will go back to adding more faucets shortly after this new update is tested.

apsvinet

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:17:43 PM

I just updated this for better usability and increased earnings. Now by clicking complete that faucet will be removed from your surfing until you are eligible for it again. Will go back to adding more faucets shortly after this new update is tested.
This really makes your looper more useful than the others, much cred to you for that.
Hope people start using it and benefit from it Smiley

nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:11:11 PM

Thanks. You should add desktop notifications to let us know when faucets are avail again!

prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:18:33 PM

This really makes your looper more useful than the others, much cred to you for that.

Thank you for planting the idea in my head.

Thanks. You should add desktop notifications to let us know when faucets are avail again!

Definitely me worth looking in to, my only concern would be having too many faucets resulting in too many alarms (more annoying than helpful).
So what if we individually choose the faucets we would like to be notified for?
hmmm, I like the suggestion.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:19:44 PM

Definitely me worth looking in to, my only concern would be having too many faucets resulting in too many alarms (more annoying than helpful).

Maybe wait like 5 mintues before giving an alert. That way it can "pile up", and then you can say "there are 5 faucet available!"

prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:24:27 PM

Maybe wait like 5 mintues before giving an alert. That way it can "pile up", and then you can say "there are 5 faucet available!"

That is a good sol6ution, maybe one delayed timer on the 30 minute faucets, one on the 60 minute faucets, and invidual alarms for the daily and random timed ones.
Evidently alarms are definitely the next update, lol.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 07:25:01 PM

That is a good sol6ution, maybe one delayed timer on the 30 minute faucets, one on the 60 minute faucets, and invidual alarms for the daily and random timed ones.

Great! Cant wait!

howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:59:54 PM

DONT BOTHER WITH FAUCETS newbies! Just spend your time here doing giveaways and such.
apsvinet

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:00:08 PM

Great! Cant wait!
Alarms does sound really good.
I hope this topic get's the attention it deserves.

apsvinet

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 08:02:39 PM

DONT BOTHER WITH FAUCETS newbies! Just spend your time here doing giveaways and such.
It's not the fastest way, it's not the most effective way, and it's not the most fun way.
But faucets exist cause people use them, and at least getting a tiny bit of "free"
(captcha-filling in required) bitcoins was what got me hooked on this. I'm not investing
real money into this, and while faucets might only give you a few hundredths of a dollar
per day bitcoins will (hopefully,most likely) grow in price a lot this coming year, and
those fractions will in the end become -some- money.

oriel2

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 09:59:07 PM

My site www.earnyourbitcoins.com gives payout and minimum cash out info for many faucets so you can pick the best. I agree with the above poster - it may not be much per day payout but its a start and for 0 investment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: