Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Surfer that pays you to use to it. Maximize your faucet earnings.  (Read 2330 times)
prhvideos (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 10:32:08 PM

My site gives payout and minimum cash out info for many faucets so you can pick the best. I agree with the above poster - it may not be much per day payout but its a start and for 0 investment.

I will look at adding some of these sites to the rotation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 11:23:24 PM

Its good I'm sure a few newbies will like this service.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
TenDrawBTC

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:41:48 PM

Hey you can add:

http://drawbtc.com

prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 05:31:35 PM

It might take a lot more work, but maybe attempt to add the faucets of all the new altcoins being released.
The user would have to download the wallet or
you could just add the ones that have an online wallet (many are adding this feature).

Good luck with you work.

Thanks for the suggestion, the site is already getting a little unorganized, so I have to work on the layout, will fit these into it for sure.
Do you know of any good site with all the alt coin faucet lists?

prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:00:19 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2014, 11:19:45 PM by prhvideos

New Feature: Alarms.

Whenever a faucet switches to "ready", you will receive an alert (if at least 5 minutes since the last alert).
The browsertab title of the website now contains the number of playable/available faucets (updated every minute).

Hope this helps you guys,

Starting on the next update, this one I am pretty sure everyone will love.

nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:19:57 PM

Alarms are functional.

Whenever a faucet switches to "ready", you will receive an alert (if at least 5 minutes since the last alert).
The browsertab title of the website now contains the number of playable/available faucets (updated every minute).

Great update! By alert, do you mean JS alert or google chrome desktop notification? You should add desktop notifications that replace JS alerts.

prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:34:28 PM

Alarms are functional.

Great update! By alert, do you mean JS alert or google chrome desktop notification? You should add desktop notifications that replace JS alerts.

It is just JS right now, I was going to perfect this across all browsers, and add the ability for you to customize when you're alerted, before expanding. But since you asked for it specifically, I have no problems expanding my knowledge and implementing this.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 11:43:34 PM

Alarms are functional.

It is just JS right now, I was going to perfect this across all browsers, and add the ability for you to customize when you're alerted, before expanding. But since you asked for it specifically, I have no problems expanding my knowledge and implementing this.

Thanks!

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:15:45 AM

This is turning out better and better.
Tried it now, it's quite amazing.
Hope people posts here and auto bumps it (hue hue).
Nicely done so far!

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:04:14 AM

Alarms are functional.

Thanks!

Your Google Notifications has been added to the system. You can now also turn both the horn and Google notifiactions on/off via your account page which can be found at the bottom of the left sidebar.

RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:05:13 AM

Congrats on the website, very slick looking.
neot

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:45:02 AM

DONT BOTHER WITH FAUCETS newbies! Just spend your time here doing giveaways and such.
It's not the fastest way, it's not the most effective way, and it's not the most fun way.
But faucets exist cause people use them, and at least getting a tiny bit of "free"
(captcha-filling in required) bitcoins was what got me hooked on this. I'm not investing
real money into this, and while faucets might only give you a few hundredths of a dollar
per day bitcoins will (hopefully,most likely) grow in price a lot this coming year, and
those fractions will in the end become -some- money.

Some is better than none. Grin
nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:57:41 AM

Alarms are functional.

Thanks!

Your Google Notifications has been added to the system. You can now also turn both the horn and Google notifiactions on/off via your account page which can be found at the bottom of the left sidebar.

Wow, thanks. I'm not really a faucet person, but since you customized it like I said, I'll go ong it once or twice. Thanks!

prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 04:09:26 AM

Alarms are functional.

Thanks!

Wow, thanks. I'm not really a faucet person, but since you customized it like I said, I'll go ong it once or twice. Thanks!

I don't use many myself any more either, but faucets played a big roll in getting me started. That is the reason this tool is so important to me. I still use a few of the daily and hourly ones. I think I may put the faucet earnings into a pool and start a few faucets of my own.

nahtnam
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 06:38:37 AM

Alarms are functional.

Thanks!

I don't use many myself any more either, but faucets played a big roll in getting me started. That is the reason this tool is so important to me. I still use a few of the daily and hourly ones. I think I may put the faucet earnings into a pool and start a few faucets of my own.

Good luck on that. The trick is to have a unique faucet that pays out a lot! Smiley

Sheldor333

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:53:04 AM

Looks great, but I still think faucets are a waste of time, since even those who give most really give little. So if someone wants to you them okey, but I think there are better ways to earn btc.

prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 04:27:22 PM

Looks great, but I still think faucets are a waste of time, since even those who give most really give little. So if someone wants to you them okey, but I think there are better ways to earn btc.

That seems to be the general consensus here.  I build websites and online tools, this is my passion. What kind of tool could people use to make BTC?

apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:47:13 PM

Alarms are functional.

Thanks!

Good luck on that. The trick is to have a unique faucet that pays out a lot! Smiley
The point is basically that even the smaller sums can grow larger when added up.
It's not really a waste of time if you weren't gonna use it for anything else anyways.
I basically click a few faucets or post a couple posts in here in-between classes etc,
generally during dead time that still is too little to spend on something 'useful'.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 06:08:43 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 08:30:22 PM by prhvideos

Alarms are functional.

Thanks!

The point is basically that even the smaller sums can grow larger when added up.
It's not really a waste of time if you weren't gonna use it for anything else anyways.
I basically click a few faucets or post a couple posts in here in-between classes etc,
generally during dead time that still is too little to spend on something 'useful'.

I am at my cpu almost all day, so hitting a few faucets every hour has really added up, would be silly to stop now.

prhvideos (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 10:12:46 PM

We are testing out a new faucet concept: Read about it here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=489614.new#new

Or visit it here -> satoshico.in Phase 1, no limits

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: