Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:15:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Value of Twitter Marketing for your Crypto Business  (Read 108 times)
FOUAD1994 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:54:26 AM

Hello guys , I hope that you are all doing fine  Grin Grin, I have made an article where i explain How to Use Twitter to expand and make your crypto business more stronger  Wink Wink, Happy Reading :

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/value-twitter-marketing-your-crypto-business-iboukhoulef-fouad/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:03:11 AM

Well so LinkedIn can also be used now as a platform to publish your articles.

Great article and if you'll just lurk on the Bounties, you'll see on how many social media campaigns like Twitter are found there.

They are one of the most active campaigns ever.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:04:02 AM

Great article explaining to people how is twitter important to the crypto business marketing strategy. They can quickly search the trend by using #hashtags for a filtered search query.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:07:50 AM

Your article is great to show out the value of Twitter marketing, Facebook, Linkedin are also great social media to do online marketing. If you have some free time please make articles about Facebook and Linkedin marketing.
blokceyin

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

Your article is great to show out the value of Twitter marketing, Facebook, Linkedin are also great social media to do online marketing. If you have some free time please make articles about Facebook and Linkedin marketing.

Man, you can apply this method to all the social media platforms. Basically, the difference is the name of the platform actually. Smiley

Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Promo Videos
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:14:25 AM

I think Twitter is the most important advertising channel for the encrypted money market.
Because most people use Twitter to keep up with the latest encrypted money market news.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
FOUAD1994 (OP)

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:15:02 PM

I think Twitter is the most important advertising channel for the encrypted money market.
Because most people use Twitter to keep up with the latest encrypted money market news.

Thank all for your supports friends, i will try my best the next time to share valuable informations about marketing and the basics of crypto trading
Natusik

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

Hello guys , I hope that you are all doing fine  Grin Grin, I have made an article where i explain How to Use Twitter to expand and make your crypto business more stronger  Wink Wink, Happy Reading :

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/value-twitter-marketing-your-crypto-business-iboukhoulef-fouad/
And how does your strategy of developing a crypto business with Twitter coincide with the prohibition of the advertising of crypto projects in this social network? Are you not afraid of the fact that your account can be blocked forever? And is not it better to use Linked.in or Reddit, where the attitude to crypto currencies is more loyal?
deep4u

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:38:30 AM

Your article is good and wdel written and has most points covered in it wich will help to grow our marketing in twitter, its was good experience for me to read and understand the importance of social media and i would love to try this techniques.
Defimwh

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:43:10 AM

Linkedin is already a place for people to spread articles or portfolio, but when talking to twitter for marketing media I think effective considering twitter is also a lot of users and can set a hashtag that allows people to search for something with hashtag
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

You can apply this method for every social media you want to use, I think that actually there are no significative differencis for using one social or another to make crypto business even if I'm using mainly twitter too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: