Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you learn from crypto market  (Read 2989 times)
hung690

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:05:19 AM

Dear friend,
I am a newbie in this crypto world. With a few knowledge about this field, I think we can learn something from coin market. That is very complex market. The rules run on no formal. It is very difficult for us to guess the trend of this world. But this is the life.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:41:59 AM

I learn from my mistakes and part of being patient is what we need to be able to meet your goal. I also know how to choose a good ICO unlike in the past, I just joined in any signature bounty campaign without any checking if it is really a legitimate one since I had failed in my previous ICO's that I had joined before that turned out to be a scam.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:49:49 AM

Every experience in crypto is an education towards better investment. But from crypto you learn academic qualifications are not necessary to get in, but studying as you work is necessary to stay.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 05:11:05 AM

Cryptos is meant for strong minded not feeble minded individuals who fears in any sudden fall in price and dumps massively due to FUD, I also learnt that Cryptos is not a quick rich scheme but with patience someone can really make a reasonable fortune having invested in a coin with a good project, eg recall last year astronomical rise in the price of ripple XRP to around $3 from $ 0.03 that is quite a huge profits to hodlers and investors.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

Cryptos is meant for strong minded not feeble minded individuals who fears in any sudden fall in price and dumps massively due to FUD, I also learnt that Cryptos is not a quick rich scheme but with patience someone can really make a reasonable fortune having invested in a coin with a good project, eg recall last year astronomical rise in the price of ripple XRP to around $3 from $ 0.03 that is quite a huge profits to hodlers and investors.
I agree, fear of having the price fall, panic and dump all coins to the market is few of the things that i have learned in this business. We should not panic sell when we knew that coins are in red instead hold and believe on the coins that youre holding because this will help youre coin rise.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:23:21 AM

I have failed many times and made several bad calls but I still don't give up. The most important trait that one should have in this space is persistence. They say that you only lose when you stop trying, and that remains true even in crypto. I'm still in the process of learning but that is much better than stagnation.

apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:36:27 AM

I learn so many in crypto market. I learned how to trade and sell coins int the exchanges. Also i learned how to be patience especially when you join campaigns of an ico, because patience is one thing that needs by a bounty hunter.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:44:08 AM

I've learned for the crypto market that you need to be patience specially during bear market. Also not to panic during price drop. Also not to be greedy specially of the price so fast to rise because sometimes its just what we called FAKE PUMP or TRAP. Better also do your own research if you will do some investment.

#Support Vanig
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:56:35 AM

I've learned for the crypto market that you need to be patience specially during bear market. Also not to panic during price drop. Also not to be greedy specially of the price so fast to rise because sometimes its just what we called FAKE PUMP or TRAP. Better also do your own research if you will do some investment.

#Support Vanig

Yes i agree, in cryptocurrency we should be patient to wait for our coins to rise. We should help coins rise not to dump them in the market, this will make the situation worst. Being patient in holding coins is a big thing we can do to gain more profit in the future.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:06:31 AM

To failure in crypto this I also experienced it and it often, but from failure we can continue to develop themselves and the potential to keep growing into a better direction, because, basically, to achieve success it takes a long process and never give up. It is needed in the world of crypto

The failure might affect but it can be a strenght for the future. The crypto experienced is the best for all because it develops an understanding and it could be earning a knowldge at all. The potentials that is being develop is for success of everyone although it needs a process.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

I've learned that you need patience and knowedge in crypto like the other things. I also learned that crypto offers a vast product which can give us a high return of investment but it also comes with a high risk. Either ways we can learn a lot from crypto.
dadatosin01

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

I have learn a lot from the crypto market. I have learn the act of investment and how to control my emotions when it come to losing money. I have learn that patience is the key to investment. I have learn that you have to be in charge and take action quick because crypto market need to you take quick action or else your fingers will burn. And am still learning anyway.
nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

I used to guess what whales think, will they make a dump or make a pump. Sometime i get the right choice, sometime not.
Until my balance gone, i suddenly realize"what the hell i doing. I'm not whale. How can i know how do they work.
Let focus on indicators to determine the last decision.
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

I learned that at the right time I experience a lot of negative emotions, which I need to get rid of. I also realized that I need to diversify my portfolio and never invest all money in one thing, even if it looks very attractive. This market is very deceptive and you need to study its psychology well, so that you can do something.
Sier86

Activity: 154

X-Block.io

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

I learned that  you always need sell if ypu have some profit, do not be greedy and hold to long and to much of your altcoins. Look at any coins like at scam so you will never be dissapointed

X-Block.io
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

The best learning is " Knowledge is power " . Because even if we have invest lot of money on this market without proper knowledge, the all money can be vanish. But if we have proper knowledge we can make more profit even with low investing.
Other lesson are Patience,discipline etc
USDOLLAR

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:56:58 PM

Be quiet. Furthermore, don't offer as a misfortune. since learning is the key, the experience will persuade you to investigate new things for you to enhance your diagnostic abilities on crypto. step by step instructions to keep my understanding in this crypto markets, to show signs of improvement benefit from my ventures. Diligent work Increase your insight to the degree you can. Attempt your best to procure something. You have to discover for yourself what the venture thought is, disappointment we can keep on developing themselves and the possibility to continue developing into a superior bearing, in light of the fact that, fundamentally, to make progress it takes a long procedure and never surrender.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

Now the development of the crypto-currency market is frozen.

The whole fault is whales who manipulate the market and honest investors are afraid of losing their funds. However, in the long term, the market will grow. I'm sure
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:21:46 PM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

Well mate, every action is risky for us special here in crypto currency. Failure is part of the process of learning. When investing in crypto  market always be ready of the consequences that you might encounter. I learned to be more patient and deciplined here in crypto market.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

I learned to be an optimist and make lemonade when fate gives you a lemon. In the crypto world there are no bad days, as nature has no bad weather. Here every day is good, regardless of whether the altcoins are falling or growing. It is necessary to be able to adapt and trade not only on the growth of the market, but also on the fall.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: