Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you learn from crypto market  (Read 2989 times)
Trail22

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

I know more about being patient with cryptocurrency, now I have more patience because I buy altcoins at high prices and now altcoin is decreasing, so I really have to be patient to wait for the market to rise.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:29:18 AM

in my opinion, I myself learned how I can make money here, even though I am a little convinced that someday I will be able to be like you too
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

I know more about being patient with cryptocurrency, now I have more patience because I buy altcoins at high prices and now altcoin is decreasing, so I really have to be patient to wait for the market to rise.

I learned that it is not necessary to hodl for a long term investment in crypto because there's a lot of coin that much potential to fluctuates not only one ,it is much better to involve in different coins because we can expect for higher return.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

To be honest, I'm always learning the virtue of waiting in the cryptographic market, if we can not be patient, failure in this market will soon come to us.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:11:45 AM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
I have probably learned the same as you, and began to understand the basic principles of economics and business. Also, I constantly find out about new interesting projects and their differences from each other. I believe that it will be useful to me in the future because the blockchain is a technology of the future.
LikaForw

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:42:18 AM

Despite the general positive trend in the growth of the capitalization of the whole market, the Crypto-currency for the year as a whole and in the third quarter in particular, it will take some time (probably before the end of October) to gradually stabilize and restore the previous growth rates of the market.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

I learn many things from the crypto market. I learn much about patience. To be patient in crypto is very urgent. I think the market condition is the thing that mostly influences our patience. If we are not patient, we may sell the coins immediately when the price is dropped because of panic sell. Then, I also learn many things about investment and also trading. This cyrpto is very beneficial for all terms.

Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

in this crypto world I learned patience and sincerity, because something that we wanted would not necessarily be realized easily. and surely I study independently little by little I can make my family happy

mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

though the crypto market is volatile but investors should have patience because crypt coins value will still rise amicable to they plans of each coin teams.crypto is the future of transaction
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
I also agree with your points and yes, I also learnt a lot from crypto. I have learnt
the use of technology to solve problems
patience
perseverance
mental alertness
and how to make good decisions.
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

Have a very happy speech when my first day in the market crypto is: "Be greedy when others are scared"  haha
At that time the forms of investment lending, ponzi, hype... were very popular and I flew clean capital when trusting the sentence on
Since then I have learned from the crypto market: carefulness, assertiveness, psychological firmness and not listening to others, deciding that I and myself are responsible for what we do.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

I have learned a lot in this market and have learned a lot of investment experience. This is a very innovative industry. I have made a lot of friends here. We exchange experience and knowledge about investing in cryptocurrency. I think this is me. The greatest wealth.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

I didn't just learn about money when i invested. I have some experience here that i can use for my life. Winning, losing, persevering, waiting, personal discipline, getting rid of excessive emotion, all that is learned here.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

I learnt from crypto that market moved every time against your prediction.
Don't try to be very oversmart in this crypto market.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:08:14 AM

Absolutely everyone is able to improve or worsen his life by doing crypto currency!
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:29:56 AM

The market makes you learn many things and the things you have mentioned I am pretty sure everyone has learnt from here if not many then these qualities will be carried by many people in their traits now. What I have learnt is not to trust anyone and better to have a thorough check about the things before you make a move in investments matter and I have learnt patience where you have to wait for the market to rise.
nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

I learnt from crypto that market moved every time against your prediction.
Don't try to be very oversmart in this crypto market.
Everything seem right to me,too. But actually, when our skills in collecting information, read indicator we gonna predict the right way of market.
That thing we need here is find the believable resource of information, and find a professional trader to learn how to using indicators in trading. Not sure you can win 100% but sure about you not lose 100%, and increase percent win day by day
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

More patience will not be gone for learning on this kind of field. Although greed will not do anything good, I realized that setting a target profit will be enough than aiming for a higher profit. Crypto thing sometimes is hard to predict because of it's being volatile, but it makes me more confident whenever my TAs are happening. Also, emotions like regret whenever I have losses are tolerable than before.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
everyone here experiences important lessons, so they have a lot of knowledge just starting here. in starting carefully until the biggest thing to determine a big project. I am very grateful for a few years here, teaching me many things about this world. not a little knowledge that I got here. So, Crypto makes someone smarter.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:36:29 AM

I learned that it is not necessary to hodl for a long term investment in crypto because there's a lot of coin that much potential to fluctuates not only one ,it is much better to involve in different coins because we can expect for higher return.
You can make money that way of course but it is incredibly risky this is why many prefer to hold their coins instead, I know that the allure is great when it comes to icos but you need to be careful since most of them are scams and it will not be rare for you to lose all your money if you happen to choose the incorrect coin to invest, after all it is better to make some money than to lose all your money because of a bad choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: