Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you learn from crypto market  (Read 2989 times)
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 06:19:52 PM by verita1

Although cryptocurrencies are very volatile, my financial situation has changed. I have learned to be patient and more cautious to obtain some profit. We are still in childhood, the cryptography market needs to develop further, since the projects that are being executed they could reach their maximum development.

SmartMetro54

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

The crypto market taught me to be patient and made me be cool in first place. It gives me more knowledge about crypto. I get to meet new people and we share our thoughts which gains the knowledge in me regarding many things.
Privento

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

I know more about being patient with cryptocurrency, now I have more patience because I buy altcoins at high prices and now altcoin is decreasing, so I really have to be patient to wait for the market to rise.
wivecrypto

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:10:58 AM

I learned a lot in the crypto world, especially in the crypto market. because until now I always observe crypto market prices. and in fact crypto prices are now falling and even falling. this is very sad. but I have to learn patiently too. this possibility will rise and stabilize again. I hope so.
monocrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

What I learned when I joined crypto currency was to be patient. Being patient is the key to success when we join crypto. Be patient waiting for prices to rise, when the coin price is down. Sounds simple and easy, but this can't be done by everyone.
NUnuasod

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:18:10 AM

I learn to protect myself. I know how to buy and sell coin, how to turn cryptocurrency into cash and many other things.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:30:10 AM

personally, what I can learn from the crypto market is that we must be able to analyze crypto prices in the market well. we know that crypto is unstable. sometimes it goes up and down, but it doesn't mean it's a bad thing. I think that's a natural thing. all we need to do is save our assets so we can avoid losses.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

almost the same as what you mentioned, in crypto I learned about patience, whether it's waiting for the bounty to finish (if participating in a bounty campaign) or waiting for coins to be invested for several years or others, because I only participate in bounty campaigns, especially signature campaign, I also learned about perseverance, perseverance in posting, until it reached the number of posts that have been determined. and there are many more that I learned about this crypto.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:36:06 AM

So of course you need luck here, but luck is needed when you are taught to know what you are doing reading schedules and doing reasoned prediction, then you really need luck!
Supec77

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

Well, first you can see what companies are keeping pace with the times,and begin to apply new technologies that you understand what the future holds, automated, robotic, artificial intelligence is introduced, etc
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:42:26 AM

I learnt from crypto market to be patient, determined to earned from crypto and not being greedy. So many things to  learn from crypto where we can bring the knowledge during investing, trading.
Enhancing your skills out from your experienced is the best thing inside trading, you will learned this while investing and playing around the market, better not to become greedy and take advantage in any situations, learn and keep improving yourself, don't be to negative as market will bounce back  just need time, enjoy and stay calm.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:44:57 AM

probably the most to remember is don't get too panicked to crypto stuff. When the price goes up or down then the view and analysis of the situation first before making a decision. It often happens that a lot of misinformation when prices go down much and many are too panicked to sell quickly at a bargain price.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

Take the time to learn more about cryptocurrencies ... It is a great time to be able to focus on some serious crypto education. The past months has given me the chance to explore deeper into the world of crypto.
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

I have learn more from crypto, one is learning from mistakes/ failures is the best teacher and adviser. Patience and time, especially when i'm holding a coin with a good potential while i facing a market downfall. Reading and Study first before i join in an ICO's or bounty programs.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

I have learned that after every pump, there is a dump and after every dump there is a pump. Never hold idle funds invest them in the right place, right coin, ICO. Try to earn small profits don't wait for the big one. Never invest in any ICO you are not aware of who is running the project. Cryptocurrency is the revolution of the century.

Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

There are a whole lot i have learned from cryptocurrency market. I have got to know when the coins on the market increase and the time they increase too. With this, i'm safe in trading

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

The cryptographic market makes me feel scared because it's like a double-edged sword. It can take me up and can kill me at any time. Always be aware of what is coming. especially ICO investment

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

With crypto the days i've never been interested are rare with crypto. According to the intensity at work, the time i spend varies and in my free time almost all the time is spent reading about the crypto. The best thing i learned was that i had to research abundantly and not follow the advice of others without researching myself.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

Just like you I also learned those things that you have learned. But in doing so, there's still this risk that we cannot avoid even if we apply those things that we have learned in dealing with trading cryptocurrency. We must also be prepare with something bad that might happen like losing some of our money because of red days and also with those altcoins that we thought has big potential but turned out to be a scam in the end.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

Cryptocurrencies learned me have a lot of patience to achieve any success. Seriously without it profit is impossible to achieve. Anyway it is very good aspect which will be usefull in my real life
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: