Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:33:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you learn from crypto market  (Read 2989 times)
Stimah23

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

Number one thing I learned from cryptos world is patient, patience open way for you later when everyone has rush to sell at cheap price, they will later come to buy it back at higher price from people who are patient enough to hold into their coins.
Secondly is believing in what I do, this will go a long way to keep you strong in the time of dumping.
SindiRokRok

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

all I can learn from crypto is be careful. Yes, we have to be careful in everything here, we cannot carelessly buy and sell if we don't want to lose money. and also we have to be careful in choosing ico, following the bounty because there are many scams. yes crypto requires caution
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:13:01 PM

The encryption market always has a strong appeal for me. Because it helped me make the quickest money ever. Investing in this market I learned many things:
Patience is essential
- Do not run after the crowd, when the investment must know the object of their investment.
- Knowledge of cryptography is required.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:19:32 PM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
In my case, I've learned waiting for the right time despite of the negative things happening while you are waiting. The market value of cryptos are naturally volatile, therefore, investors should be careful when deciding to sell or not depending in the situation of the market. An investor should be awared of the nature of his investment, and in this case, the nature of volatility or the downfall in the market in a sudden from time to time. An investor should be firmed and pateint at times like that.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:24:04 PM

all I can learn from crypto is be careful. Yes, we have to be careful in everything here, we cannot carelessly buy and sell if we don't want to lose money. and also we have to be careful in choosing ico, following the bounty because there are many scams. yes crypto requires caution

Yes.Aside from being carefull,we should always be cautious in everything we do because our actions might lead into losses or profits.Whatever it is,i think patience and perseverance are still the best key to be successful in the crypto market.Just learn to follow the basics.
Punisher1337

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:28:40 PM

I realized that investing in 1 Crypt is a mistake! need a bank management, another good rule - buy on the fall sell on the growth  Cool
sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:36:45 PM

The most prioritized lesson I have learnt from the crypto market is patience. Mostly, we rush and make sales or buy and at the end fail. We sometimes panic sell when the value begins to fall but some years in crypto have taught me to be patient at all time.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:38:50 PM

I have learnt in Crypto that many people invest in it without any knowledge and cry later. If somebody wants to
be successful there are no shortcuts, has to experience good and bad part of it. Of course some luck of the beginners helps.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:40:44 PM

Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...

i learn a lot about patience and always use take profit for a better result
because without this crypto market was so volatile my friend

akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:41:18 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 05:10:57 AM by akashark

Discipline! this is I learned from the crypto,  especially from here. Discipline, Punctuality, Helping mind and some others virtues I learned from this forum. Bitcointalk is like a home of happiness, I like to spend time here.

masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

The cryptographic market is constantly changing, affecting the price of coins in the electronic money market. The experience I learned when entering this market was to capture the information quickly. So there is a suitable investment plan for enrichment. Not careful you will lose money.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

I have learnt in Crypto that many people invest in it without any knowledge and cry later. If somebody wants to
be successful there are no shortcuts, has to experience good and bad part of it. Of course some luck of the beginners helps.
I learn to wait when to explodes because the market on crypto is unstable so to avoid losses of coins I wait for exploding in market and I would like to enhace my skills in timing when selling coin.
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:52:53 AM

Not all holding and waiting has the same results because every altcoins has its own market movement, some are declining to the max and never recover, it is safe to hold thus token with potential like ethereum or selling your altcoins to your desired amount before its too late and buy back later.
Vasilisochka

Activity: 297

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

Working with crypto-currencies I learned not to trust different bloggers and always have my own opinion.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Markscott86

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:47:22 AM

Follow me the most important thing that the market taught me is to be patient and expect the intended goal, the most important thing is not to panic and stay calm, because in a panic a person can make unforeseen actions.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

I think that the basic quality that a person must have when investing in crypto-currencies or taking part in crypto-currencies is having a lot of patience, because it will help you withstand greater stress on psychology.
Exforgant

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:51:08 AM

More patience will not be gone for learning on this kind of field. Although greed will not do anything good, I realized that setting a target profit will be enough than aiming for a higher profit. Crypto thing sometimes is hard to predict because of it's being volatile, but it makes me more confident whenever my TAs are happening. Also, emotions like regret whenever I have losses are tolerable than before.
I completely agree with you. It's nicely said about patience and greed. Greed is the main enemy in cryptobusiness. And patience and having a cool head will give you an opportunity to succeed.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:55:22 AM

For us, what we do in krypto, we are careful in doing all things, making us easier as well as what we can get from krypto, and also the good we use.
firewa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

I think that investing in cryptocurrencies should believe in their own judgments. Don't regret after making a choice. In the face of the market, we can't deny what it is next, but we control ourselves and don't be greedy. It is good to choose to sell. Waiting again, it is very likely that you will miss the right time.
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:58:39 AM

Learn from the past, like i missed the ride in bitcoin, ive learn from that mistakes, so i said to my self that it will never ganna happen again in the next coins existance, but it happens again i also missed the ride in ethereum and some leading coins in the markets. And now i put an investment on all new coins created so i will never miss the ride again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: